Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Return of STALIN

Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:26:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 7:18:02 PM, yay842 wrote:


This is perfect.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:26:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 7:17:57 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

https://www.youtube.com...

I actually watched the whole thing XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 7:26:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:17:57 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

https://www.youtube.com...

I actually watched the whole thing XD

lol.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:29:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
first song that comes to my head when someone comes back
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 8:01:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 7:17:57 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

https://www.youtube.com...

lol
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 8:01:32 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:17:57 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

https://www.youtube.com...

lol

huh?
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:15:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Was this necessary?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:46:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:30:04 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:25:36 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Oh great, he's already making stupid polls...

http://www.debate.org...

I didn't make that!

no he didn't. This he did:
http://www.debate.org...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:46:15 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:30:04 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:25:36 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Oh great, he's already making stupid polls...

http://www.debate.org...

I didn't make that!

no he didn't. This he did:
http://www.debate.org...

yep
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:49:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.
My work here is, finally, done.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:49:32 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

Who?

what once was a straightfoward DDOer who never bothered anyone became a plague and brainwashed many DDOers into his STALIN army and annoyed and spammed everyone. So he got banned, came back, became a b*tch again, banned again, came back and was being not naughty for a while before spamming and gravely insulted someone so hard he got banned for about a month. and he comes back, and we dont know what happens next
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:56:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.

I mean, you're kind of strange, but you've never done anything that even began to upset me.
Tsar of DDO
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:57:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:55:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:49:32 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

Who?

what once was a straightfoward DDOer who never bothered anyone became a plague and brainwashed many DDOers into his STALIN army and annoyed and spammed everyone. So he got banned, came back, became a b*tch again, banned again, came back and was being not naughty for a while before spamming and gravely insulted someone so hard he got banned for about a month. and he comes back, and we dont know what happens next

Sounds pretty bad. What was his mega insult or whatever?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:58:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:57:02 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:55:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:49:32 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

Who?

what once was a straightfoward DDOer who never bothered anyone became a plague and brainwashed many DDOers into his STALIN army and annoyed and spammed everyone. So he got banned, came back, became a b*tch again, banned again, came back and was being not naughty for a while before spamming and gravely insulted someone so hard he got banned for about a month. and he comes back, and we dont know what happens next

Sounds pretty bad. What was his mega insult or whatever?

i dont remember, ask him
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:59:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.

Do you mind me asking why you were banned?
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:58:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:59:54 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.

Do you mind me asking why you were banned?

Some people got real angry with me. My purges really began to take a toll on the DDO community.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:15:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:59:54 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.

Do you mind me asking why you were banned?

nvm, you should ask airmax, STALIN is gonna tell you his side of the story. airmax banned STALIN, he'll tell you the real reason
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:26:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 11:15:48 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:59:54 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:49:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:44:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Stalin never irritated me. I don't know why people complain so much about him.

I appreciate your undertanding.

Do you mind me asking why you were banned?

nvm, you should ask airmax, STALIN is gonna tell you his side of the story. airmax banned STALIN, he'll tell you the real reason

No don't ask airmax. Ask me. And I just said the truth btw.
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My God, STALIN's like a celebrity here. What did he get banned for last time?
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:48:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 11:45:53 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
My God, STALIN's like a celebrity here. What did he get banned for last time?

he's notorious for spamming and screwing people and annoyin them
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Krazzy_Player
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:49:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 7:14:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just thought I'd raise awareness over here. Das all.

http://www.debate.org...

Are you in love with him?