Jump to topic:

t.h.s.

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 6:56:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The T.H.S. is a secret DDO society that I am forming henceforth. I will say nothing about it on this forum, out of fear of being moderated. However, we will be doing good work on DDO to make this site a better place.
If you wish to be a member of the T.H.S. or you wish to hear more about it, tell me. If you've already sent me a friend request in the past then I will confirm it. If you wish to know more about the T.H.S. but you haven't sent me a friend request then do so. That way we can communicate privately, and no one will know about the business of the T.H.S. Do not post anything on this thread.

The society will remain secret because various people have sent me friend requests and I will accept all of them. Obviously not all of them will join the society. If you're a DDO friend then you're at most a suspected member of the society.

After you're able to communicate with me, send me a message asking me about the T.H.S. and then I'll know that you're interested in the Society.

This is not a plea for friend requests, because if it weren't for this Society I wouldn't care at all about friend requests.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 7:09:13 PM
If you join the society, you will be doing good works and at the same time you'll be part of a group that will have a lot of power, provided enough members join.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 7:38:49 PM
The T.H.S. currently has two members:
Me, and one other member who I will not name for the sake of his/her privacy and for the sake of the group's secrecy.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 7:54:28 PM
At 3/1/2014 6:56:32 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
The T.H.S. is a secret DDO society that I am forming henceforth. I will say nothing about it on this forum, out of fear of being moderated. However, we will be doing good work on DDO to make this site a better place.
If you wish to be a member of the T.H.S. or you wish to hear more about it, tell me. If you've already sent me a friend request in the past then I will confirm it. If you wish to know more about the T.H.S. but you haven't sent me a friend request then do so. That way we can communicate privately, and no one will know about the business of the T.H.S. Do not post anything on this thread.

The society will remain secret because various people have sent me friend requests and I will accept all of them. Obviously not all of them will join the society. If you're a DDO friend then you're at most a suspected member of the society.

After you're able to communicate with me, send me a message asking me about the T.H.S. and then I'll know that you're interested in the Society.

This is not a plea for friend requests, because if it weren't for this Society I wouldn't care at all about friend requests.

Yeah, i'll join
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:25:12 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:24:37 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/1/2014 8:18:28 PM, yay842 wrote:
PMF kfc nac

What are you trying to say?

because MF said so...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:25:38 PM

because the best secret societies are announced to the public
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:26:29 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:25:38 PM, yay842 wrote:

Nobody was supposed to announce their joining on this thread. They were supposed to message me and tell me that they joined.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:29:04 PM
The T.H.S. is a secret DDO society that I am forming henceforth. I will say nothing about it on this forum,
just did
out of fear of being moderated. However, we will be doing good work on DDO to make this site a better place.
false
1. the business of T.H.S. was just announced
2. posted

The society will remain secret
even though we already know about it
because various people have sent me friend requests and I will accept all of them. Obviously not all of them will join the society. If you're a DDO friend then you're at most a suspected member of the society.
until recently when you announced that it was you and one other person

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:31:24 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:26:29 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Nobody was supposed to announce their joining on this thread. They were supposed to message me and tell me that they joined.

You need to make your list of members public. I don't want this to be like so many other secret societies, that don't believe in transperancy.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:33:19 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:31:24 PM, Wylted wrote:

You need to make your list of members public. I don't want this to be like so many other secret societies, that don't believe in transparency.

I won't disclose the other members' identities, but T.H.S. stands for Troll Hunting Society. The name changed to "DDO Members Union," but our current purpose is the same: hunt trolls on Debate.org.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:33:53 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:33:19 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

You need to make your list of members public. I don't want this to be like so many other secret societies, that don't believe in transparency.

I won't disclose the other members' identities, but T.H.S. stands for Troll Hunting Society. The name changed to "DDO Members Union," but our current purpose is the same: hunt trolls on Debate.org.

good luck with that
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:36:41 PM

I thought you were a troll. Unless that's not an act. In which case I'm sorry.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:40:24 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:36:41 PM, Wylted wrote:

I've experimented with a little trolling now and then, but I do not consider myself a troll.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:40:59 PM

Just to preempt any possible issues that might occur with this, it's important that you are aware of the following:

Every member of the site has the right not to be harassed. This includes anyone that you may perceive to be ta troll. If you believe someone is trolling the site, and/or in any way causing problems for the site or harming the site, the appropriate thing to do is report them using the sites report function or by contacting me directly (contacting me directly is often the best way to approach this). You can also contact TUF (The sites elected membership president) and bring the member to his attention. TUF and I will then consider the issue and what actions are appropriate. What is not appropriate is any attempt to run the member off the site by harassing them or otherwise. It's possible that I may have misinterpreted what you mean by "hunting trolls" and if I have misunderstood this then please correct me.

Otherwise, all harassment is taken very seriously and will be dealt with appropriately.
Debate.org Moderator
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:42:41 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:40:24 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

I've experimented with a little trolling now and then, but I do not consider myself a troll.

In 5 minutes I will spoil what the t.h.s is and reveal all of its members
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:43:41 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:42:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I suppose that even if you did, the DDO Members Union wouldn't necessarily have to be secret.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:44:55 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:43:41 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/1/2014 8:42:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I suppose that even if you did, the DDO Members Union wouldn't necessarily have to be secret.

"The T.H.S. stands for the Troll Hunting Society. But I've renamed it the DDO Members Union. Our mission, which may change eventually, is to (figuratively, of course) hunt down the trolls of DDO.
Some forum threads and polls consist almost entirely out insults towards groups of people. We will drown out such threads with our own posts, which will appear to be a random conversation, so that it doesn't look like spamming. Besides the two of us there is one other member as of right now: HC-Nebami."
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:46:28 PM
All right then. The group's no longer secret. Current members: bubbatheclown, HC-Nebami, Jifpop09, and progressivedem22. I will create another forum where members shall convene.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:49:47 PM
PMF kfc nac

PMF kfc nac
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:08:15 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:49:47 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
PMF kfc nac

PMF kfc nac

What is that supposed to mean?
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:42:25 PM
At 3/1/2014 9:08:15 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/1/2014 8:49:47 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
PMF kfc nac

PMF kfc nac

What is that supposed to mean?

PMF kfc nac
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 12:29:41 AM
All hail the PMF. The only true secret organization on DDO.

If you're not in it, you wish you were. And we're not telling what it stands for. Neaner neaner neaner.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 7:12:07 AM
At 3/2/2014 12:29:41 AM, bluesteel wrote:
All hail the PMF. The only true secret organization on DDO.

If you're not in it, you wish you were. And we're not telling what it stands for. Neaner neaner neaner.

Yeah, what does this group of yours do?