Jump to topic:

Domestic Violence and the Sort.

BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 7:57:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, as most of you may know, I have been absent from the site for a very long time. Many things have happened in my life. On January 10,2009 I was home just hanging out with some friends, I got in trouble for something and she began to beat me. I called me father who in turn came and picked me up. We filed a restraining order against my mother who kept stalking our house. When we went to court, the judge heard my case and immediately convicted my mom of domestic violence and was charged. Needless to say, this caused me to lose my computer, my school, my friends, and most of all my past life. I have been completely stripped of everything. So first, about the rap battle. If Lwerd wants, could we jsut make this a text rap battle? If so, I would honestly ask to be let back in. Also same goes for panda. Jblake has the roles to my mafia game. The mafia won. I sadly have also had to make the decision to quit debate. Debating is now out of my life in the real world. My life may hopefully be better now, stitches and all. :D

So, I just needed to get that off my chest, and apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused due to my abscence.

Christian
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:10:39 PM
Your absence is excused, most likely. Thanks for the explanation.

Just a few minutes ago actually, I had wondered where you'd went.

Questions:
1. Will you still be able to be on DDO frequently?
2. How'd you get the court to hear your case so quickly?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:12:49 PM
In cases of Domestic Violence in Palm Beach, the cases are expedited especially when minors are involved.

Ill be on DDO now and again
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:13:01 PM
At 1/22/2010 8:11:44 PM, JBlake wrote:
I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. I hope everything turns out well for you in the end. Keep your head up.

Thanks man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 3:49:22 AM
That's too bad man. At any rate, I hope all works out well.

Sidenote: How did you lose your computer?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.