Jump to topic:

Why does DDO quiet down at night?

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 9:52:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At about 4 o-clock this site is buzzing with people commenting, debating, and posting to forums. But When it gets close to midnight no one posts. It is not because there are no people online, right now there are 26 people. Why?
kfc
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 9:55:14 PM
At 1/22/2010 9:52:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
At about 4 o-clock this site is buzzing with people commenting, debating, and posting to forums. But When it gets close to midnight no one posts. It is not because there are no people online, right now there are 26 people. Why?

Theres still alot of tension from earlier. But there is no specific reason. Normally I find that their are more people online at night then in the day. Go check DDO chat. Your bound to find someone
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 9:56:36 PM
At 1/22/2010 9:55:14 PM, philosphical wrote:

DDO "chat"?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 9:58:47 PM
At 1/22/2010 9:52:08 PM, Koopin wrote:

I'm guessing you are central or east coast time. I noticed the same thing. I try to be on, but can't do it allone.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"