Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 35

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 5:32:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(When we left off, the group managed to retrieve Bullish with the help of xXCryptoXx, but Thett learned that Ober and Magic are still in Nazi custody and that one of them somehow got bitten)

"Ima!, We have to stop to go get Ober and Magic!" - Me
"Who the f*** are they?" - Ima
"The two other guys who were with me and Daytona when we went out looking for Bullish"
"I thought you just said one of them got bit!" - Ima
"One of em did, though I for the life of me cant remember the name of the guy who got bit" - Crypto
"We still have to get them!" - Me
"We dont have time Thett, the nazi's are going to come out in full force now that we just killed their dear leader, and we are down to 5 tank shells to fend them off until we get back to our base!" - Ima

"We cant just leave them, they will both surely die when we can at least save one of em!" - Thett
"Thett, theyre both as good as dead." - Crypto
"F*ck you, no theyre not!" - Me
"Listen, the Nazi protocol states that if the two heads of the group are killed off, then all prisoners are to be executed until a new leadership can be appointed. They'll kill your friends and then sit tight until they pick a new leader, and chances are they'll choose someone who will come after us in full force." - Crypto

"Theres nothing we can do for them" - Crypto

His words kept repeating themselves in my head as the tank rode into town and towards the house. Every fiber of my being was telling me to not trust this lying sack of sh**, the same guy who relentlessly abused countless subjects in the name of Nazism.... But at the same time he managed to save Bullish after he had killed off Mr. God, his leader..... I was faced with the questions of how could I trust him and how could I NOT trust him at the same time, and could only think of both questions over and over as we distanced ourselves from Ober and Magic.

We finally arrived at the house. Crypto, Ima, and Daytona all tended to Bullish while Massive and Mysterious went inside to retrieve some arms.

"Sh*t bullish your leg is torn to hell" - Ima
"He took a nasty hit from some debris when the initial explosion occurred" - Crypto
"You sure that he killed Mr. God in the explosion?" - Daytona
"Im 95% sure, I recognize Mr. God's uniform from anywhere, and the Nazi who was blown to pieces was definitely wearing it when the explosion happened" - Crypto

This conversation went on for a while, with Daytona and Ima either asking Crypto of what happened in the hotel or commenting about what they would have to do to fix Bullish, who at this point was drifting in and out of consciousness. While that was still going on, I kept pondering if Ober or Magic could still be saved despite what Crypto had said about them surely being dead.....

And then I did something that I hadnt done in a very, very long time..... I got an impulse and I acted on it.

I spun around and yanked the pistol out of Crypto's side pocket, and then reached onto the tank to grab Ima's pistol that he set down to tend to Bullish.

"What the f***?" - Was the last thing I heard anyone say before I gripped both pistols and began sprinting back towards the hotel. It came from Crypto, and by the time that Daytona and Ima had seen what I did I was too far away to hear their reaction. All I could hear was the blood beating through my ears and the pitter-patter of my feet hitting the ground as I hauled a** down the road back towards the main highway into the town.

I felt no pain at all, I didnt feel any fatigue, I didnt even have a thought go through my head questioning if I had gone completely insane or if what I was doing was beyond retarded. The only thing my mind was processing was that I was running and that I didnt regret my decision. Looking back, I would realize that the reason why I acted the way I did was due to sheer rage that quietly overtook me and drove me to not take it anymore. Looking back, I also would realize that it felt great. There is nothing that turns someone into a killing machine more then blind fury while on the inside remaining perfectly calm.

Its on now.

Before I knew it I was a good 30 yards from the entrance to the town and was now in the wildlife that divided the southern chunk of the Island from the hotel strips on the upper west side. I could either stick to the shrubs along the side of the road, or could go on the wide open beach. While the shrubs offered coverage from anyone on the road, it would have severely hampered my ability to move, and with every move I would pass some shrub that would give away my position either from the sounds of leaves being brushed in a wind, sticks being snapped by me as I blazed by, or by the crackling of sticks and leaves lying on the ground.

The beach on the other hand offered no obstructions to my path and wouldnt give my position away through any kind of sound, but if by some dumb luck I was spotted I would be a sitting duck, with nowhere to take cover or return fire.

However, I was still acting through blind, calm fury when I had to make a choice, and so I opted for the beach.

The minute I stepped out onto the sands of the beach, I could see where the hotel used to stand. The once grand hotel was a pile of rubble that had collapsed into all directions, some rubble spilling into the road, other chunks landing on the beach. As I sprinted towards the rubble I made out what appeared to be a little shack that sort of looked like what Crypto described was where Ober and Magic were being held.

As I sprinted though, the fire within me began to die down. The sand on my feet felt like it was trying to swallow them whole with every step, and so it felt like it was sapping my energy. Fatigue began to catch up with me, and I soon found myself to be completely out of breath and gasping for air. My sprints were reduced to sluggish jogging, but sure enough I found myself approaching the remnants of the hotel, along with a structure on the beach that looked like the remains of a towel shack that I believed was where Crypto said Ober and Magic were.

I used the last of my strength to hobble up to the shack. There was no signs of life anywhere else nearby, and I did not hear any yells or calls coming from the pile of rubble that was the hotel. I finally came to a stop at the entrance to the shack, but it was empty.

I ventured in and saw a pile of blood spilt on the floor, it was still fresh. Across from the pool of blood on the other side of the shack though, there was a pair of handcuffs attached to a metal pipe that had both ends anchored deep into the sand.

One of the cuffs was attached to the metal bar, the other was hanging on to a severed hand and wrist.

I got a closer look at the hand to see if I could make out if it was Ober's or Magic's. I couldnt tell who it belonged to, all I could tell was that it was a zombie hand, and that it was torn off from the arm, not cut. It looked like the zombie was desperately trying to get something, restrained by a single pair of handcuffs, and the arm simply was torn into two.

There was no trail of blood or anything kind of trail that led out of the shack. So I got up and turned to go look for any clues outside the shack.

"Surprise mother f*cker" - Mr. God said, standing at the entrance of the shack.

Then he shot my in the stomach with a pistol.

I blacked out before I even hit the ground
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:10:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2014 5:32:23 PM, imabench wrote:
(When we left off, the group managed to retrieve Bullish with the help of xXCryptoXx, but Thett learned that Ober and Magic are still in Nazi custody and that one of them somehow got bitten)

"Ima!, We have to stop to go get Ober and Magic!" - Me
"Who the f*** are they?" - Ima
"The two other guys who were with me and Daytona when we went out looking for Bullish"
"I thought you just said one of them got bit!" - Ima
"One of em did, though I for the life of me cant remember the name of the guy who got bit" - Crypto
"We still have to get them!" - Me
"We dont have time Thett, the nazi's are going to come out in full force now that we just killed their dear leader, and we are down to 5 tank shells to fend them off until we get back to our base!" - Ima

"We cant just leave them, they will both surely die when we can at least save one of em!" - Thett
"Thett, theyre both as good as dead." - Crypto
"F*ck you, no theyre not!" - Me
"Listen, the Nazi protocol states that if the two heads of the group are killed off, then all prisoners are to be executed until a new leadership can be appointed. They'll kill your friends and then sit tight until they pick a new leader, and chances are they'll choose someone who will come after us in full force." - Crypto

"Theres nothing we can do for them" - Crypto

His words kept repeating themselves in my head as the tank rode into town and towards the house. Every fiber of my being was telling me to not trust this lying sack of sh**, the same guy who relentlessly abused countless subjects in the name of Nazism.... But at the same time he managed to save Bullish after he had killed off Mr. God, his leader..... I was faced with the questions of how could I trust him and how could I NOT trust him at the same time, and could only think of both questions over and over as we distanced ourselves from Ober and Magic.

We finally arrived at the house. Crypto, Ima, and Daytona all tended to Bullish while Massive and Mysterious went inside to retrieve some arms.

"Sh*t bullish your leg is torn to hell" - Ima
"He took a nasty hit from some debris when the initial explosion occurred" - Crypto
"You sure that he killed Mr. God in the explosion?" - Daytona
"Im 95% sure, I recognize Mr. God's uniform from anywhere, and the Nazi who was blown to pieces was definitely wearing it when the explosion happened" - Crypto

This conversation went on for a while, with Daytona and Ima either asking Crypto of what happened in the hotel or commenting about what they would have to do to fix Bullish, who at this point was drifting in and out of consciousness. While that was still going on, I kept pondering if Ober or Magic could still be saved despite what Crypto had said about them surely being dead.....

And then I did something that I hadnt done in a very, very long time..... I got an impulse and I acted on it.

I spun around and yanked the pistol out of Crypto's side pocket, and then reached onto the tank to grab Ima's pistol that he set down to tend to Bullish.

"What the f***?" - Was the last thing I heard anyone say before I gripped both pistols and began sprinting back towards the hotel. It came from Crypto, and by the time that Daytona and Ima had seen what I did I was too far away to hear their reaction. All I could hear was the blood beating through my ears and the pitter-patter of my feet hitting the ground as I hauled a** down the road back towards the main highway into the town.

I felt no pain at all, I didnt feel any fatigue, I didnt even have a thought go through my head questioning if I had gone completely insane or if what I was doing was beyond retarded. The only thing my mind was processing was that I was running and that I didnt regret my decision. Looking back, I would realize that the reason why I acted the way I did was due to sheer rage that quietly overtook me and drove me to not take it anymore. Looking back, I also would realize that it felt great. There is nothing that turns someone into a killing machine more then blind fury while on the inside remaining perfectly calm.

Its on now.

Before I knew it I was a good 30 yards from the entrance to the town and was now in the wildlife that divided the southern chunk of the Island from the hotel strips on the upper west side. I could either stick to the shrubs along the side of the road, or could go on the wide open beach. While the shrubs offered coverage from anyone on the road, it would have severely hampered my ability to move, and with every move I would pass some shrub that would give away my position either from the sounds of leaves being brushed in a wind, sticks being snapped by me as I blazed by, or by the crackling of sticks and leaves lying on the ground.

The beach on the other hand offered no obstructions to my path and wouldnt give my position away through any kind of sound, but if by some dumb luck I was spotted I would be a sitting duck, with nowhere to take cover or return fire.

However, I was still acting through blind, calm fury when I had to make a choice, and so I opted for the beach.

The minute I stepped out onto the sands of the beach, I could see where the hotel used to stand. The once grand hotel was a pile of rubble that had collapsed into all directions, some rubble spilling into the road, other chunks landing on the beach. As I sprinted towards the rubble I made out what appeared to be a little shack that sort of looked like what Crypto described was where Ober and Magic were being held.

As I sprinted though, the fire within me began to die down. The sand on my feet felt like it was trying to swallow them whole with every step, and so it felt like it was sapping my energy. Fatigue began to catch up with me, and I soon found myself to be completely out of breath and gasping for air. My sprints were reduced to sluggish jogging, but sure enough I found myself approaching the remnants of the hotel, along with a structure on the beach that looked like the remains of a towel shack that I believed was where Crypto said Ober and Magic were.

I used the last of my strength to hobble up to the shack. There was no signs of life anywhere else nearby, and I did not hear any yells or calls coming from the pile of rubble that was the hotel. I finally came to a stop at the entrance to the shack, but it was empty.

I ventured in and saw a pile of blood spilt on the floor, it was still fresh. Across from the pool of blood on the other side of the shack though, there was a pair of handcuffs attached to a metal pipe that had both ends anchored deep into the sand.

One of the cuffs was attached to the metal bar, the other was hanging on to a severed hand and wrist.

I got a closer look at the hand to see if I could make out if it was Ober's or Magic's. I couldnt tell who it belonged to, all I could tell was that it was a zombie hand, and that it was torn off from the arm, not cut. It looked like the zombie was desperately trying to get something, restrained by a single pair of handcuffs, and the arm simply was torn into two.

There was no trail of blood or anything kind of trail that led out of the shack. So I got up and turned to go look for any clues outside the shack.

"Surprise mother f*cker" - Mr. God said, standing at the entrance of the shack.

Then he shot my in the stomach with a pistol.

I blacked out before I even hit the ground

Bumped because this is epic.