DDO Fans

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:16:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
so how do I sign up?

I did sign up, and got the email with my password. Then I changed my password and Tried to post to the lastest message, but it told me to sign it. Then it didn't accept my password, then it said that my email address wasn't in the registry, yet I have the email. I repeated this process 3 times, so I have 3 seperate emails with 3 different passwords, yet it keeps telling me I never registered this email.

Am I missing something?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:18:09 PM
At 1/22/2010 10:16:20 PM, OreEle wrote:
so how do I sign up?

I did sign up, and got the email with my password. Then I changed my password and Tried to post to the lastest message, but it told me to sign it. Then it didn't accept my password, then it said that my email address wasn't in the registry, yet I have the email. I repeated this process 3 times, so I have 3 seperate emails with 3 different passwords, yet it keeps telling me I never registered this email.

Am I missing something?

Ask-
I-am-a-panda
askbob
PoeJoe
because i have no clue
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:20:12 PM
It did the same thing for me when I tried signing up months ago. So I just decided not to use the website :)
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 3:20:41 AM
At 1/22/2010 10:18:09 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 10:16:20 PM, OreEle wrote:
so how do I sign up?

Am I missing something?

Ask-
I-am-a-panda
askbob
Wjmelements
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.