Jump to topic:

Looking to recruit DDO Revolution deacons

Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 9:56:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright, this is to all the members of the DDO Revolution party.

In case you don't know, I'm now High Priest of the party, and am looking for deacons for the new religious sect of the party to help spread the Word of God. Note: You need to have some skill in apologetics in order to become a deacon. And this is for all the members that believe in God; if you don't then I respect that and you don't have to join.

If you're interested, please provide me some links to your religious debates and I'll review to see if you have what it takes. Thank you.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 10:07:41 PM
At 3/3/2014 9:56:18 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:

In case you don't know, I'm now High Priest of the party, and am looking for deacons for the new religious sect of the party to help spread the Word of God. Note: You need to have some skill in apologetics in order to become a deacon. And this is for all the members that believe in God; if you don't then I respect that and you don't have to join.

If you're interested, please provide me some links to your religious debates and I'll review to see if you have what it takes. Thank you.

This really is a revolution. VIVA!!!~!
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 11:12:09 PM

My best religious "debates" were done in the forums.
My signature contains a link to one of my favorites. You can use that to assess my abilities :p
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 8:50:52 AM

PMF

kfc

nac
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:00:43 AM
At 3/4/2014 8:50:52 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

WTH do those even mean!?!?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:06:28 AM
At 3/4/2014 10:00:43 AM, Romanii wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

The PMF will reveal when it's time.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:45:54 AM
At 3/4/2014 10:06:28 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

-_-
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:02:14 AM
At 3/4/2014 10:45:54 AM, Romanii wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

-_-

Well, the last two you can find the explanation for in the history forums. Imabench presents: DDO History.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:58:53 AM
At 3/4/2014 11:02:14 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

-_-

Well, the last two you can find the explanation for in the history forums. Imabench presents: DDO History.

Wat...

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:03:46 PM
At 3/3/2014 11:12:09 PM, Romanii wrote:

My signature contains a link to one of my favorites. You can use that to assess my abilities :p

This is impressive... You're in! Oh and about the evolution thing you were talking about in that thread, it seems to me with the evidence we have now, that God created basic life forms and allowed them to evolve within their species. Just my two cents. I'll go over to the DDO Revolution thread and put you in.

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:47:02 PM
At 3/4/2014 12:03:46 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:

This is impressive... You're in! Oh and about the evolution thing you were talking about in that thread, it seems to me with the evidence we have now, that God created basic life forms and allowed them to evolve within their species. Just my two cents. I'll go over to the DDO Revolution thread and put you in.

I thought Romanii was already in?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:51:18 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:58:53 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 11:02:14 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

PMF

kfc

nac

-_-

Wat...

Here's the history behind kfc and nac: http://www.debate.org...

Here's everything you need to know about PMF:

Does that make more sense?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:52:26 PM
At 3/4/2014 12:47:02 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/4/2014 12:03:46 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:

I thought Romanii was already in?

I mean put him in the new religious sect of the Party.