Jump to topic:

DDO Elite

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:27:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Through much controversy and discussion, there has always been speculation that a higher group of members have been involved in something called the DDO elite. I am here to confirm this is in fact the truth.

The DDO elite operates under a non message system, and most members do not know the names of the other members. I am a messenger, not a member of this organization. I will note a few things. There are eleven members total, one being the president per say. He is the man whom started this and has the most pull in this group and possibly the site.

They have sent me a message from an alternative account and asked me to relay the following message

Their Goal is now to destroy

(a) The revolution
(b) The DDO members union
(c) Any other group that challenges the integrity of DDO

They think these groups are detrimental to the sites health, and since members of these groups have made it public that they intend to run for office, they have taken an interest in destroying these groups.

I have no idea of the identity of the members and have received this message through an account that was just made and shall remain unnamed.

They have declared war on these new groups. With their priority being the DDO revolution party.

I have to say this or I could be terminated, this is practically written as a hostage. This group has been around for over 6 years, it is the free masons of DDO. They say "They shall not be challenged"

Anyway my message has been delivered and my burden is fulfilled.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:28:37 PM
Today you have repayed your debt.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:28:57 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:28:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:32:13 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:28:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/4/2014 10:28:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:35:40 PM
I would like to offer up my finals words to any of the members ,while I admire you in some ways I still must decline the invitation for the time being. At some point I may join the Elite but for now I am a lone wolf but you have my gratitude for the offer that you have extended.

I may not know whom you are , but I wish you well in your endeavors. My debt is fulfilled.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:36:22 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:35:40 PM, Mikal wrote:
I would like to offer up my finals words to any of the members ,while I admire you in some ways I still must decline the invitation for the time being. At some point I may join the Elite but for now I am a lone wolf but you have my gratitude for the offer that you have extended.

I may not know whom you are , but I wish you well in your endeavors. My debt is fulfilled.

Go in peace.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:59:34 PM
The DDO Elite has destroyed the Revolution in less than half an hour. Don't f*ck around with the elite
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:01:53 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:59:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
The DDO Elite has destroyed the Revolution in less than half an hour. Don't f*ck around with the elite

I noticed, they dissolved as soon as this message was received. To much power
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:03:53 PM
Attention, the DDO revolution was not defeated. We merely merged with the buckethead party. A more civil and less radical group founded by a respectable member. I now throw all support behind Bubba's group.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:05:56 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:00:59 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Thanks, Obama...

You're welcome
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:06:31 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:03:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Attention, the DDO revolution was not defeated. We merely merged with the buckethead party.

In other words: defeated

A more civil and less radical group founded by a respectable member. I now throw all support behind Bubba's group.

Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:08:40 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:06:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/4/2014 11:03:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Attention, the DDO revolution was not defeated. We merely merged with the buckethead party.

In other words: defeated

A more civil and less radical group founded by a respectable member. I now throw all support behind Bubba's group.

Ze DDO People's Worker's Pro-Republic Super-Happy Party is undefeated!
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:11:58 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:59:34 PM, thett3 wrote:

No... Imabench did it. All by himself.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:12:33 PM
It is worthless. Any party that challenges the elite will be dissolved. This is a group of 11 people with more members behind them. All the best of the site

I could paste the message, one sec

This has gone to far and must be stopped"
Between [censored] and You
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 @ 7:39:02 PM
Posted by:
Profile [censored]

This party nonsense must stop. I know most people think the elite is a joke but it actually is real. It is a mutual understanding without words among the best on the site, it is a concept in some ways. The common understanding thus far is that these new parties must die. It is filled with spam, idiocy, and clogs up the forums and polls. We need you to deliver this message in the forums so that our identities are not revealed. While we know you know whom some of us are, make sure not to say the names of any of the members that you are aware of. We also need you to accept the offer after you accomplish this task as well, we need you as a member. Just make sure they know that we will not be challenged. We will destroy these new groups, with all the authority that is behind us. We can and will not be challenged. Almost all of us agree, they must be stopped and dissolved.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:13:57 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:12:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
It is worthless. Any party that challenges the elite will be dissolved. This is a group of 11 people with more members behind them. All the best of the site

Posted by:
Profile [censored]

This party nonsense must stop. I know most people think the elite is a joke but it actually is real. It is a mutual understanding without words among the best on the site, it is a concept in some ways. The common understanding thus far is that these new parties must die. It is filled with spam, idiocy, and clogs up the forums and polls. We need you to deliver this message in the forums so that our identities are not revealed. While we know you know whom some of us are, make sure not to say the names of any of the members that you are aware of. We also need you to accept the offer after you accomplish this task as well, we need you as a member. Just make sure they know that we will not be challenged. We will destroy these new groups, with all the authority that is behind us. We can and will not be challenged. Almost all of us agree, they must be stopped and dissolved.

Isn't the ddo elite a party. Contradiction.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:15:11 PM
At 3/4/2014 11:13:57 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Posted by:
Profile [censored]

Isn't the ddo elite a party. Contradiction.

From my understanding no one knows the other members or at least most don't. It is just a understanding about what must me done to preserve the sight and is usually among the top members. Hell if i know
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 11:17:52 PM

Ridiculous. Ze Revolution is immortal!