Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

In defense of this defense

dylancatlow
Posts: 13,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 8:34:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
CAUSE WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE AMlRIGHT?
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 12:24:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/5/2014 12:22:29 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 10:02:07 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I leave you guys alone for nine hours...

I blame Tim.

Tim? Nah, I blame Tom.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 12:41:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/5/2014 12:24:27 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:22:29 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 10:02:07 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I leave you guys alone for nine hours...

I blame Tim.

Tim? Nah, I blame Tom.

How about both?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 12:42:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/5/2014 12:41:06 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:24:27 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:22:29 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 10:02:07 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I leave you guys alone for nine hours...

I blame Tim.

Tim? Nah, I blame Tom.

How about both?

I suppose.

WAIT! What about RANDY!?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 1:51:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/5/2014 12:42:53 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:41:06 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:24:27 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/5/2014 12:22:29 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 3/5/2014 10:02:07 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I leave you guys alone for nine hours...

I blame Tim.

Tim? Nah, I blame Tom.

How about both?

I suppose.

WAIT! What about RANDY!?

Him too.