Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

FrodoBaggins

PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:08:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'll make an avie bet that this new account gets between two and three weeks old (14-21 days) before it gets banned. Winner gets to choose the loser's avie for two weeks. Any takers?
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:38:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 4:08:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I'll make an avie bet that this new account gets between two and three weeks old (14-21 days) before it gets banned. Winner gets to choose the loser's avie for two weeks. Any takers?

Wait, he made another account after this one?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:42:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 4:38:32 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/23/2010 4:08:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I'll make an avie bet that this new account gets between two and three weeks old (14-21 days) before it gets banned. Winner gets to choose the loser's avie for two weeks. Any takers?

Wait, he made another account after this one?

In My opinion, he Really isn't interesteD In makNg another account and Keeping to Debateorg
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:50:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 4:42:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/23/2010 4:38:32 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/23/2010 4:08:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I'll make an avie bet that this new account gets between two and three weeks old (14-21 days) before it gets banned. Winner gets to choose the loser's avie for two weeks. Any takers?

Wait, he made another account after this one?

In My opinion, he Really isn't interesteD In makNg another account and Keeping to Debateorg

What Panda is trying to say is...
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:56:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 4:42:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/23/2010 4:38:32 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/23/2010 4:08:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I'll make an avie bet that this new account gets between two and three weeks old (14-21 days) before it gets banned. Winner gets to choose the loser's avie for two weeks. Any takers?

Wait, he made another account after this one?

In My opinion, he Really isn't interesteD In makNg another account and Keeping to Debateorg

Yeah, I just got done talking to him myself and told me that this recent banning has given him the opportunity to take a look at his life and reevaluate all of his past misdeeds. He says he is sorry for all the trouble he has caused and thanks Phil for disciplining him, being like a father to him and for turning his life around.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 4:58:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 4:56:16 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
Yeah, I just got done talking to him myself and told me that this recent banning has given him the opportunity to take a look at his life and reevaluate all of his past misdeeds. He says he is sorry for all the trouble he has caused and thanks Phil for disciplining him, being like a father to him and for turning his life around.

I might not be able to see you LM, but I'll bet that you're lying worse than Colin Powell to the UN Assembly.