Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is the DDO Elite? Or what is it?

YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:19:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:18:20 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
I'm sorta a new member, and I keep reading about these DDO Elite, I was just wondering what it was.

The concept of the DDO elite is a big lie.
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:21:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay, look, I'm really not supposed to tell you this. But we're all being player.

It's basically [Viewable only be DDO Gold Members]
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
AgnosticRadar
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:33:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>

How do you even get DDO Gold Membership?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:33:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:33:05 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>

How do you even get DDO Gold Membership?

you must get the DDO Silver Membership
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
AgnosticRadar
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:34:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:33:39 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:33:05 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>

How do you even get DDO Gold Membership?

you must get the DDO Silver Membership

Annnddd, how do you get that? Do you buy it?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:35:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:34:43 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:33:39 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:33:05 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>

How do you even get DDO Gold Membership?

you must get the DDO Silver Membership

Annnddd, how do you get that? Do you buy it?

you can get it once you get the DDO Bronze Membership
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:37:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:18:20 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
I'm sorta a new member, and I keep reading about these DDO Elite, I was just wondering what it was.

Here's a link to the story behind the joke (5th story): http://www.debate.org...

Basically it's [Censored by the DDO Elite]
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:39:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:42:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
But in all seriousness, the DDO Elite is looking for one new member. We have a very simple application process. If you can solve the riddle of how to apply, you will be automatically accepted.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:49:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:42:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:
But in all seriousness, the DDO Elite is looking for one new member. We have a very simple application process. If you can solve the riddle of how to apply, you will be automatically accepted.

Is there an actual riddle or is that the riddle?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:54:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:49:08 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:42:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:
But in all seriousness, the DDO Elite is looking for one new member. We have a very simple application process. If you can solve the riddle of how to apply, you will be automatically accepted.

Is there an actual riddle or is that the riddle?

Rule #6 - no asking for help.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:53:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:08:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
To join you have to visit this page [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

That link is broken.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:56:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:53:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:08:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
To join you have to visit this page [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

That link is broken.

CP accidentally added a "v" when pasting that. Just copy and paste it to the URL bar, and remove that at the end and it works fine.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:56:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:53:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:08:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
To join you have to visit this page [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

That link is broken.

Oh whoops. Here, try again [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:58:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:56:38 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:53:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:08:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
To join you have to visit this page [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

That link is broken.

CP accidentally added a "v" when pasting that. Just copy and paste it to the URL bar, and remove that at the end and it works fine.

Oh, now it seems to work. You get a 404 error at first, but that's [Censored by the DDO Elite]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:59:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:56:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:53:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:08:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
To join you have to visit this page [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

That link is broken.

Oh whoops. Here, try again [Viewable only by DDO Elite Gold Members].

Kewl, thanks!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 4:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
But yea, the "gold" and "censored" things are joked by non-members.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 4:42:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...

I've solved the riddle and sent in an application to you-know-who, but I have yet to hear back. Can I get an update?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:33:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:34:43 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:33:39 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:33:05 PM, AgnosticRadar wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:31:26 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:28:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
It does exist. It is a secret society by <censored by the DDO Elite>

yea, but it requires <DDO Gold Membership required in order to view contents>

How do you even get DDO Gold Membership?

you must get the DDO Silver Membership

Annnddd, how do you get that? Do you buy it?

They are messing with you, don't listen to them.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:38:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 4:42:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...

I've solved the riddle and sent in an application to Lord Voldemort, but I have yet to hear back. Can I get an update?

Did you remember to P[censored by the DDO Elite] M[censored by the DDO Elite] F[censored by the DDO Elite]?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:39:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The first rule is you do not talk about the DDO elite.
The second rule is you do not talk about the DDO elite.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:40:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bronze membership = $19.99 payable to mikalizepic@paypal,com

Silver membership = $39.99 payable to mikalizepic@paypal,com

Gold membership = $99.99 payable to mikalizepic@paypal,com

You have to buy them all in order. Once you are a Gold member, you are challenged by [Censored by DDO Elite] to a debate. If you beat him, you get temporary member status. At which point you are evaluated for a month, and if they like you, you get to stay. If not you never to get join them again but you keep your gold status.

Everytime you purchase a membership I will send you a pen with the corresponding color to your address.

Members of these memberships are , you get a cool pen and can brag about it in the forums.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:40:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 5:38:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:42:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...

I've solved the riddle and sent in an application to Lord Voldemort, but I have yet to hear back. Can I get an update?

Did you remember to P[censored by the DDO Elite] M[censored by the DDO Elite] F[censored by the DDO Elite]?

http://s177.photobucket.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:44:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 5:40:49 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 5:38:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:42:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...

I've solved the riddle and sent in an application to Lord Voldemort, but I have yet to hear back. Can I get an update?

Did you remember to P[censored by the DDO Elite] M[censored by the DDO Elite] F[censored by the DDO Elite]?

http://s177.photobucket.com...

In my post or how I edited PBG's?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:47:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 5:44:00 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 5:40:49 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 5:38:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:42:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 3/6/2014 4:01:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hint: there was a DDO Elite info page on the web at one point, but we've since taken it down. However, someone who is skilled at searching web archives may find it...

I've solved the riddle and sent in an application to Lord Voldemort, but I have yet to hear back. Can I get an update?

Did you remember to P[censored by the DDO Elite] M[censored by the DDO Elite] F[censored by the DDO Elite]?

http://s177.photobucket.com...

In my post or how I edited PBG's?

In your post :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9