Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mr/Mrs DDO

Mikal
Posts: 11,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:55:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sadly due to GCL dropping out and a majority of others dropping out in the process I must call this early. We do not have enough members to finish this with. Apologies to TUF for him putting money into pictures and having it fall through. Half the members who have signed up have either left the site or just quit due to inactivity

Much thanks to CP, noumena and TUF for sticking it out. Thank you for the community support

As of now, the Winner goes to CP

He won the first round pretty clearly and in addition was in second place in the following round and managed to stay to the end.

He is MR DDO
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 6:29:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 6:20:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I wanna see TUF's pics.
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 6:45:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 6:29:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:20:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I wanna see TUF's pics.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
XLAV
Posts: 14,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 6:52:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 6:45:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:29:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:20:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I wanna see TUF's pics.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:13:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:20:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I AM MR. DDO!

nac.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
imabench
Posts: 21,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:28:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 6:52:07 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:45:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:29:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:20:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I want TUF
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:01:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 7:26:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:20:20 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I AM MR. DDO!

nac.

I wouldn't read to much into that. But you can say it.

Thanks for your much valued comment.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
Romanii
Posts: 5,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

Go to hell
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

Go to hell

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...
Romanii
Posts: 5,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

Go to hell

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

Go to hell

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(
Mikal
Posts: 11,620
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:37:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

Go to hell

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

what he was thinking

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...
Romanii
Posts: 5,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:41:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(

You should never wish hell on anyone.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:43:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:38:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/6/2014 6:20:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I wanna see TUF's p***s.

wait what?

I thought this was implied when you said we were going to see TUF

Take it to the Misquote People Here thread bub.
Nolite Timere
Romanii
Posts: 5,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:45:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:41:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(

You should never wish hell on anyone.

-_- I don't even believe in hell...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:48:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:45:17 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:41:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(

You should never wish hell on anyone.

-_- I don't even believe in hell...

Well that's just silly then.
Romanii
Posts: 5,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:04:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:48:27 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:45:17 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:41:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(

You should never wish hell on anyone.

-_- I don't even believe in hell...

Well that's just silly then.

Meh. This is no place to talk about that.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:06:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 9:04:53 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:48:27 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:45:17 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:41:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:38:38 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:37:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:34:08 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:21:16 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:03:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have pretty much zero interest in seeing TUF's pics, don't show them.

[taken back]

Oh wow, that seems a bit harsh...

Fine. Go away

No you can't take it back now, you said it. And I was just making a joke :(

You should never wish hell on anyone.

-_- I don't even believe in hell...

Well that's just silly then.

Meh. This is no place to talk about that.

You have some issues dude.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:15:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 9:13:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/6/2014 9:06:53 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You have some issues dude.

Thanks. Most people do.

Damn.
Krazzy_Player
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:27:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2014 5:55:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
Sadly due to GCL dropping out and a majority of others dropping out in the process I must call this early. We do not have enough members to finish this with. Apologies to TUF for him putting money into pictures and having it fall through. Half the members who have signed up have either left the site or just quit due to inactivity

Much thanks to CP, noumena and TUF for sticking it out. Thank you for the community support

As of now, the Winner goes to CP

He won the first round pretty clearly and in addition was in second place in the following round and managed to stay to the end.

He is MR DDO
How come TUF is not the winner? He performed pretty well too.