Jump to topic:

Official DDO Elite announcements

Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 1:08:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't know why I'm chosen to give this message.

As you can see the creations of new member unions like DDO member union, DDO revolutionary party and the Pirates Party have lessened the fear of DDO elite. DDO elite cannot tolerate this any more and want's suppress this once and for all for good. Imabench, Stalin and Mikal are advised to rejoin DDO elite and come out of all the other groups they have joined. They will be the first death eaters and create an army of their own to destroy these groups and create a fear of DDO Elite again. This time DDO Elite announces the war directly in an open forum like these until these groups are destroyed. The first target will be Jifpop09, bubbatheclown and Buckethead. You may recruit trolls, mega trolls, death eaters, Plague members in this process. Supreme leader and other mebers of DDO elite will be watching the process and war till its finished.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 4:08:07 AM
Sounds neat.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:25:01 PM
At 3/8/2014 1:08:50 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

As you can see the creations of new member unions like DDO member union, DDO revolutionary party and the Pirates Party have lessened the fear of DDO elite. DDO elite cannot tolerate this any more and want's suppress this once and for all for good. Imabench, Stalin and Mikal are advised to rejoin DDO elite and come out of all the other groups they have joined. They will be the first death eaters and create an army of their own to destroy these groups and create a fear of DDO Elite again. This time DDO Elite announces the war directly in an open forum like these until these groups are destroyed. The first target will be Jifpop09, bubbatheclown and Buckethead. You may recruit trolls, mega trolls, death eaters, Plague members in this process. Supreme leader and other mebers of DDO elite will be watching the process and war till its finished.

Imabench was sent by the DDO Elite to crush the Revolution several days ago, Bubba gave up on his Union just yesterday due to a lack of public interest, and the Pirate Party has pretty much gone underground for the time being.

Plus, Mikal already confirmed that he is the DDO Elite's main messenger.

...you've been exposed.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:56:40 PM

You're silly :)

What authority do you have, a nonmember of the DDO Elite, to give announcements on behalf of the DDO Elite?

The DDO Elite has no fear of these new parties, for the DDO Elite cannot fall. They cannot be defeated. They do not demand respect from those lower than them. They are given respect from those lower than them.

I think the funniest part of your post was when you stated that Stalin was part of the DDO Elite. No, Stalin has been shunned by the DDO Elite as one of the worst among the noobs and trolls.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:03:05 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:56:40 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

What authority do you have, a nonmember of the DDO Elite, to give announcements on behalf of the DDO Elite?

The DDO Elite has no fear of these new parties, for the DDO Elite cannot fall. They cannot be defeated. They do not demand respect from those lower than them. They are given respect from those lower than them.

I think the funniest part of your post was when you stated that Stalin was part of the DDO Elite. No, Stalin has been shunned by the DDO Elite as one of the worst among the noobs and trolls.

It's as if he doesn't even know how one joins the Elite.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:05:28 PM
I am being targeted. Well I encourage you to listen to this Vietnam war song, at the same time as this war sounds video. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!?!!
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:07:13 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:05:28 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
I am being targeted. Well I encourage you to listen to this Vietnam war song, at the same time as this war sounds video. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!?!!

The DDO Elite destroys all that poses a threat to it. Your group is still there. Looks like no one cares.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 7:28:34 PM
My brother-in-law owns Juggle. Fear me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:23:39 PM
At 3/8/2014 7:28:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

http://static.tumblr.com...
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:30:29 PM

Do your first names rhyme?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:35:25 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:30:29 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

no
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:36:44 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:35:25 PM, sadolite wrote:

no

Either I don't know who owns Juggle, or tyler was right.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:39:06 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:36:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

no

Ya, you got me, I was trolling.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:40:52 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:39:06 PM, sadolite wrote:

no

That's what I thought, especially since you're not my brother.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:42:41 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:40:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

no

You had to check to see if I was making it up?

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:43:45 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:42:41 PM, sadolite wrote:

no

Not really, I just wanted to see if you'd look up the owner's name (Ryan and one other person).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:48:14 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:43:45 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

no

Not really, I just wanted to see if you'd look up the owner's name (Ryan and one other person).

That would be like work

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:52:57 PM
At 3/8/2014 9:48:14 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/8/2014 9:43:45 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

no

That would be like work

lol
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:53:32 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:25:01 PM, Romanii wrote:

Imabench was sent by the DDO Elite to crush the Revolution several days ago, Bubba gave up on his Union just yesterday due to a lack of public interest, and the Pirate Party has pretty much gone underground for the time being.

...you've been exposed.
You don't even know, how DDO Elite operates? The Mikal's relation with Elite is far more than you think.
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:56:45 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:56:40 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Stalin acts like that. I can't tell you more. I have been trying to find DDO Elite and randomly I was told to give this message.
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:07:43 AM

You and your party will be crushed to pieces. Stalin I guess is a spy. All your secret have already been sent to Elite. Now just wait and watch.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 11:26:57 AM
At 3/9/2014 1:07:43 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

You and your party will be crushed to pieces. Stalin I guess is a spy. All your secret have already been sent to Elite. Now just wait and watch.

All jokes aside, you know the DDO Elite isn't a real thing, right? I mean, the whole idea is just [Censored by the DDO Elite].
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 11:53:16 AM

I was never part of the DDO Elite.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 11:53:37 AM

As you can see the creations of new member unions like DDO member union, DDO revolutionary party and the Pirates Party have lessened the fear of DDO elite. DDO elite cannot tolerate this any more and want's suppress this once and for all for good. Imabench, Stalin and Mikal are advised to rejoin DDO elite and come out of all the other groups they have joined. They will be the first death eaters and create an army of their own to destroy these groups and create a fear of DDO Elite again.

Ok 1) I never left
2) Stalin has never, ever been relevent enough to be in the DDO Elite in the first place

This time DDO Elite announces the war directly in an open forum like these until these groups are destroyed.

I already annihilated one, another has like two people tops, and bucketheads group poses no threat as of right now

The first target will be Jifpop09, bubbatheclown and Buckethead. You may recruit trolls, mega trolls, death eaters, Plague members in this process. Supreme leader and other mebers of DDO elite will be watching the process and war till its finished.

I already handled it, send the master my regards
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 12:23:28 PM
At 3/9/2014 11:26:57 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

All jokes aside, you know the DDO Elite isn't a real thing, right? I mean, the whole idea is just [Censored by the DDO Elite].
'
I have no idea...
I think it's just a semi-organized union of all of DDO's senior members (e.g. imabench, Zaradi, xXCryptoXx, Thett3 etc.)
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:17:51 PM
At 3/9/2014 12:23:28 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/9/2014 11:26:57 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

'
I have no idea...
I think it's just a semi-organized union of all of DDO's senior members (e.g. imabench, Zaradi, xXCryptoXx, Thett3 etc.)

*facepalm*
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:02:01 PM
At 3/8/2014 6:25:01 PM, Romanii wrote:

...you've been exposed.

I didn't give up the Union. It's simply going underground.