Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How'd y'all come up with your usernames?

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 6:26:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So fellow DDO members, why did you decide to register to DDO with the username you registered with?

I had a very close friend named Fedor and if you arranged the ordering of the letters in his name, you get 'Defro', and that's how I got mine.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 7:56:49 AM
At 3/9/2014 6:26:04 AM, Defro wrote:
So fellow DDO members, why did you decide to register to DDO with the username you registered with?

I had a very close friend named Fedor and if you arranged the ordering of the letters in his name, you get 'Defro', and that's how I got mine.

TUF - "The Ultimate Fighter"

I was like obsessed with the TV show when I made this account.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:07:12 AM

It's my creativity, I created mine.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:16:36 AM
At 3/9/2014 8:07:12 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

It's my creativity, I created mine.

Same here only it's supposed to be linkish, though I made that on this site five years ago and forgot the e-mail and password for the account.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:45:20 AM
Cool, I like r he cold and me and all my frienda are cool. Dude because me and my best friend never call each other anything but dude, abd bro because I also call other people bro.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:46:02 AM

I was hammered drunk when I made my account name
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 12:13:37 PM
I was talking online with some about how I thought the best society would be, dedicated above all else to liberty; I said real liberty concisely defined without contradiction or inconsistency. Not a feeling a thing a universal legal principle for all mankind.

They told me that was just a dream.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 12:56:01 PM

Bubba the Clown is a villain from my story "Luther." He's a cannibalistic clown who is wanted by the Human authorities because he ate his wife on their wedding night.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:13:13 PM

My name is Mike and I like cubing... uncreative, I know. ;)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:15:39 PM
Endarkened is a play on the word enlightened, and Rationalist comes from my belief in using reason, rationality, and logic to support or decry positions.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:16:44 PM
dtaylor971, a username I came up with 7 years ago and have used ever since.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:20:36 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:13:13 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

My name is also Mike and I like cubing. But where'd the z come from?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:22:18 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:20:36 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Seriously?? Lol, that's hilarious! Well "mikecuber" sounds sortof lonely, and "themikecuber" sounds kindof ehh, so I went with "zmikecuber" :P

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:23:01 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:22:18 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Seriously?? Lol, that's hilarious! Well "mikecuber" sounds sortof lonely, and "themikecuber" sounds kindof ehh, so I went with "zmikecuber" :P

Well, it's just Michael, but close enough. That makes sense.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:26:04 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:23:01 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Why'd you choose SeventhProfessor?

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:15:10 PM
At 3/9/2014 1:26:04 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Nerdy reasons... On this TV show, a character can change his body near death. In his seventh body, my favorite, he had a friend that always called him professor.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:02:45 PM

I used to be very interested in the super natural, but I still held science as truth. I tried to make connections between them, so I came up with the nickname Super Natural Philosopher, but the site I was on had a max character limit of 10 and a minimum of 4, so SNP1 became the name I used.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:21:22 PM
At 3/9/2014 2:15:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Nerdy reasons... On this TV show, a character can change his body near death. In his seventh body, my favorite, he had a friend that always called him professor.

He's referring to the Classic Doctor Who series, by the way.
softball_32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 5:12:30 PM
At 3/9/2014 4:21:22 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/9/2014 2:15:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

He's referring to the Classic Doctor Who series, by the way.
i like softball and my basketball number is 32 so i put them together
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 7:40:51 PM
I've liked magic and did magic + mentalism since I was 10. 8 has always been my favorite number. I just decided to add three 0s to it because, why not?

I've went by the name Anate on other debate websites, because that's the name of my favorite mentalism effect.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 7:46:16 PM
Because I suck at coming up with names. Whenever I try to think of one my mind overcomplicates things. I'm not the most creative person lol.
Sargon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 7:59:13 PM
I chose the name "Sargon" because I'm just a teenager trying to trick everyone into thinking he's really from Akkad.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:22:53 PM
Blade-of-Truth:
Blade is my middle name, and I cherish the concept of Truth above all else in this life.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:15:23 PM
At 3/9/2014 7:59:13 PM, Sargon wrote:
I chose the name "Subutai "because I'm just a teenager trying to trick everyone into thinking he's really from Mongolia.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.