DDO : Drama Star Wars [The Adol Chronicles]

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:28:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Act 1

A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away, the city of DDO was in turmoil. Countless papers and articles were floating around the city, and causing an uproar. All of this was because of a new Jedi that had entered the city. He was a strange one, he had short black hair that protruded from random spots of his head. He adorned a wolf skin tunic, and a goat necklace hung from his long neck. He was around 6 feet tall and carried a yellow light saber. The strange thing about this individual was that he had a wife that was a cow. It was one of the most intriguing sights anyone from DDO had ever saw. When anyone approached the young jedi, they would ask why did he decide to come to the city. He simply responded

" I heard this was a place that accepted all type of beliefs"

After walking around the city, the sirens in the City went off. A group of people approached the Jedi and it was quite apparent they were the guards of the city.

" I am YYW captain of the guard state your name stranger"

The young jedi shrugged his soldiers

"Adol"

YYW slapped another guard near him across the head,

"what say you IMA"

Ima started shaking profusely and slapped himself across the face and ran off in the opposite direction skipping and singing.

YYW face palmed himself and turned his glare back at ADOL. He spoke up

"You sire, pose a threat to our city. You have a cow for a wife and your views on this matter are quit disturbing and are a hazard to this cities safety. With you being here, it could open the door for pedophiles and other bastards that have no place here. Most of the people in this city do not want you here, and wish to you see gone "

Adol cut him off quickly

"But sir I think you have it wrong. Some of the people I spoke too are disgusted, but others are just more curious than anything. They often ask me how could I believe what I believe and I respond and tell them why. I heard this city was a place of discussion"

YYW raised his voice

"It is a place of discussion, but there are certain taboo topics that compromise the safety of the city. Bestiality is one of them. If we openly discuss this, the harm it could bring is un measurable. "

ADOL raised his voice in return

"Explain to me how I am wrong Sir! I just came to discuss this matter openly"

YYW cut him off

"So be it, I will consult with our president TUF and the overseer Airmax himself. You are committing a crime by being here"

ACT 2

YYW stormed off into the palace to speak with TUF, airmax, and the council that owns the city. The council was just known as juggle (some foreign acronym that made no sense" . Weeks passed and nothing was done about ADOL being in the city. Most people assumed YYWS attempt to have him removed went in vain. Apparently he had breached no laws and his presence was not a crime.

In addition to this some members of the city started to openly accept him, while others hated him. It was late in the night and a blanket of darkness cloaked the city as if they city itself were adoring it. In the Plaza there was a lot of commotion. YYW was standing in the center of the main plaza preaching that ADOLS beliefs were detrimental to the city. He was screaming

"Bestiality, Incest, Pedophilia, all of these beliefs are not welcome in this city. If we openly accept someone who wants to discuss them or believes they are acceptable we are opening the door to more weirdos who could endanger us.

A person adorned with a blue cloak in the crowd apporached the center of the plaza. A majority of people gasped.

"Blueesteel"

was what people could be heard whispering. He was an old legend in the city, and often fought in the debate wars along side other legends such as Kleptin, Danielle, and Roy. He spoke up

"This city is a place of discussion YYW, this campaign is meaningless. We are open to all beliefs and ideas and this young jedi has doesn't nothing wrong and is in line with the idea of how this city was founded. It was a place where all beliefs and ideas are accepted. "

YYW retorted

" His beliefs are detrimental to the city and also to humanity. Those kinds of ideas cannot be accepted, they are not moral"

Adol yelled from the background

"Then please tell me how they are not moral"

A rage war began and the plaza was filled with bickering and hate throughout the rest of the night. One thing that was sure was that most people were getting tired of the plaza being a place for yelling and screaming. It was suppose to be a peaceful place with updates about how the city is doing and new events. It has recently turned into a spam fest and people were getting upset.

ACT 3

A long steeple and a big mansion where seen across the city. A long pathway led up to the giant house in which a giant fountain stood outside. Gardens were wrapped around the outskirts of the house and a walkway with 4 pillars led up to a grand door. This house belonged to Mikal.

Mikal was a new face to the city and was loved by many and hated my many others. The cities long time champion Roy was the one to boast the title of highest score in the Debate Wars. Mikal had just moved to the city under a year ago and had managed to rack up enough points to surpass Roy due to his numerous adventures outside the city. He was never at home and always competing and because of that he became the rank 1 person in the city. A lot of people were annoyed with the amount that he fought, because Roy was so precise about the enemies he picked. Mikal chose not to discriminate. He was open to fight anyone and was often wandering around the outskirts picking fights and trolling.

A vast amount of people came to him and asked him a question about the ADOL drama. What do you think about this? He received messages from almost every party involved to countless other members asking his opinion on the matter. He was trying to remain out of this but finally decided to speak. He walked down the long path from his house to the plaza.

He stood up and said a few things

"
(1) This rage war needs to stop, it is clustering the plaza with spam and hate and new members are constantly viewing this and it is harming the city"

(2) As much as some people do not get along with ADOL, there is no way to ban him currently. He has not breached the rules of the city and this was confirmed by TUF, Airmax, and even the council of juggle. Until he oversteps some boundary or overstay his welcome we need to leave it alone.

He then raised his hand.

"Primarily I want to ask all of the city what they think about this. This rage war has been going on for well over a week and it is hurting the quality of the city. The entire point behind this was stopping bad conduct and stuff that could harm the city. This constant yelling in the plaza is doing this more so than the actual topic. When new city prospects come in here and look and read the material at hand. This is what they see. They should not see us in this kind of environment. This is suppose to be a city about discussion and trying to find ways to get along in spite of different beliefs"

He then said

"I ask the city, whom else is tired of seeing the plaza filled with these rage wars. I hope that all parties involved take it upon themselves to no longer clog the forums and perhaps discuss this privately or at least try and get along for the sake of the city"

He shook his head

" I know I cannot be the only one whom feels this way. I hope there are others that feel this is causing just as much harm as the topics that were dubbed immoral. We need to find a way to end this"

He noticed Ima in the distance slapping himself, and watched him run into a wall, laugh, and then run away
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:36:49 PM
Me likey
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:53:16 PM
At 3/9/2014 2:49:22 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/9/2014 2:48:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
That was also some impressive self-flattery.

Narcissist remember

I'm not criticising man, lol. It's funny how you're so constantly referring to those dudes as "old legends" or whatever though.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:54:17 PM
At 3/9/2014 2:53:16 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Narcissist remember

I'm not criticising man, lol. It's funny how you're so constantly referring to those dudes as "old legends" or whatever though.

when you hail from DDC that classifies as old legend lol
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 2:54:52 PM
At 3/9/2014 2:54:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/9/2014 2:53:16 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Narcissist remember

when you hail from DDC that classifies as old legend lol

Pffft
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:35:02 PM
At 3/9/2014 2:28:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
ACT 1

HEYYY! I got some complaints about the ADOL character. I think you got somethings mixed up. For one thing it is 500 times more likely that he is adorned in cow skin tunic with a wolf wife rather than wolf-tunic and cow wife. Blue is my favorite non-monochrome color and I am definitely a 'Guardian' type Jedi.

Also I never said "I heard this was a place that accepted all type of beliefs." More like "I heard people debate all kinds of beliefs in this place."

"Ima started shaking profusely and slapped himself across the face and ran off in the opposite direction skipping and singing"

This story is based on real eye witness testimony, warning it is graphic in nature viewer discretion is advised. <-- my thoughts at this point

ACT 2

Mikal you have me pegged :)

ACT 3

Mikal was a new face to the city and was loved by many and hated my many others.

.. anddd... for some reason was insatiably curious about how the 'brown eye' of the canine felt.

A vast amount of people came to him and asked him a question about the ADOL drama. What do you think about this? He received messages from almost every party involved to countless other members asking his opinion on the matter.

Wow, I didn't realize you were such a guru Mikal :p

======================================================

Surely there is more to this story, I demand a sequel!
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:36:28 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:35:02 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 3/9/2014 2:28:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
ACT 1

HEYYY! I got some complaints about the ADOL character. I think you got somethings mixed up. For one thing it is 500 times more likely that he is adorned in cow skin tunic with a wolf wife rather than wolf-tunic and cow wife. Blue is my favorite non-monochrome color and I am definitely a 'Guardian' type Jedi.

Also I never said "I heard this was a place that accepted all type of beliefs." More like "I heard people debate all kinds of beliefs in this place."

"Ima started shaking profusely and slapped himself across the face and ran off in the opposite direction skipping and singing"

This story is based on real eye witness testimony, warning it is graphic in nature viewer discretion is advised. <-- my thoughts at this point

ACT 2

Mikal you have me pegged :)

ACT 3

Mikal was a new face to the city and was loved by many and hated my many others.

.. anddd... for some reason was insatiably curious about how the 'brown eye' of the canine felt.

A vast amount of people came to him and asked him a question about the ADOL drama. What do you think about this? He received messages from almost every party involved to countless other members asking his opinion on the matter.

Wow, I didn't realize you were such a guru Mikal :p

======================================================

Surely there is more to this story, I demand a sequel!

it was an analogy acceptance in a town would equate to acceptance of ideas you want to debate on here XD
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:08:28 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:36:28 PM, Mikal wrote:
it was an analogy acceptance in a town would equate to acceptance of ideas you want to debate on here XD

... ok, but (and I know I am breaking suspension of disbelief and going on a rant here sorry) I think single biggest error in YYW's position (on censorship) is the inability to distinguish between accepting something and accepting someone who talks about something.

As Voltaire (would probably) say "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

YYW's version is: "I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend to the death the need to punish you for saying it"

He repeatedly indicated in his comments to me that he thought I was after some kind of online version of a zoo-pride parade, courtesy of the DDO community. If something like that actually happened I would have to go out into the garden and rethink my opinion of humanity. (ha no, I would just assume you guys were some secret Pan cult or an ultra-rationalist club)

I wish I could post some of the PMs I've received (but I can't they're private obviously) they were really the best I expected (if not hoped for). They were people who knew they didn't know enough to judge yet, and who wanted to know more. More about zoosexuals, more about animal sexuality, more about how I could justify the things I say are moral. (Kbub is in this category and didn't seem ashamed of it, so double thumbs up for her even though she hasn't come over to the light side yet)

I understand that very few people are going to plunge themselves into a belief totally at odds with majority cultural opinion without a personal motivation to do so. The reason I am here (or anywhere) is to get the wheels turning. Start people thinking. Somewhere out there somebody is going to ask their friend, sibling, girl/boyfriend, wife/husband etc... "I ran into this odd fellow on Debate.org who seems to think there is nothing wrong with having sex with animals, I can't think of a good reason not to but I'm not sure. Who would even want to do that?" And their companion will blush, look away, wring their hands some and then say "me."
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.