Jump to topic:

DDO Elite : Official Response

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:13:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have received another message from the leader of the elite. He has made himself known to me and I was kind of shocked when I found out whom it was. He has asked me to relay this message that the DDO elite is real and he is tired of people assuming it is not.

InboxComposeSent Messages
"I have had enough"
Between [censored] and You
Sunday, March 09, 2014 @ 01:57:51 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Let the entirety of DDO know that I am displeased with their faith about the elite existing. We do exist and we are watching everything. The entire group is very upset about people claiming we are not real. We shall make a spectacle in the weeks to come, and show that we are real. It is time to purge this site, and let the entire community know that we really do exist. I will reveal more information in the weeks to come, but let everyone know to be prepared. Those who deny us will suffer and be removed entirely.

Saturday, March 09, 2014 @ 01:58:47 PM
Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

Why do you keep sending these things to me XD. I fulfilled my debt, cant you pick Ima or someone.

Whatever though I will post it for you, seeing as how I owe you one.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:22:52 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:13:00 PM, Mikal wrote:
I have received another message from the leader of the elite. He has made himself known to me and I was kind of shocked when I found out whom it was. He has asked me to relay this message that the DDO elite is real and he is tired of people assuming it is not.

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Let the entirety of DDO know that I am displeased with their faith about the elite existing. We do exist and we are watching everything. The entire group is very upset about people claiming we are not real. We shall make a spectacle in the weeks to come, and show that we are real. It is time to purge this site, and let the entire community know that we really do exist. I will reveal more information in the weeks to come, but let everyone know to be prepared. Those who deny us will suffer and be removed entirely.

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

Why do you keep sending these things to me XD. I fulfilled my debt, cant you pick Ima or someone.

Who is a nominative noun, whom is objective. A nominative noun is used as the subject of the sentence, while an objective noun is used as an object of the preposition or a direct object. Such as "I like whom". "Whom do you like" is incorrect, as the whom is being used as a subject. In that case, you would use who. You can't just use whom to make yourself sound smarter.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:24:54 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:22:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

Who is a nominative noun, whom is objective. A nominative noun is used as the subject of the sentence, while an objective noun is used as an object of the preposition or a direct object. Such as "I like whom". "Whom do you like" is incorrect, as the whom is being used as a subject. In that case, you would use who. You can't just use whom to make yourself sound smarter.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:26:08 PM

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the amounts of fuks I give about grammar outside of a paper I am writing equate to the amount of time I spent reading that response XD

I never proof anything on here and never will unless I really feel it is necessary. Spend all day doing it at work, not doing it on a iphone when I am copy pasting a message
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:26:58 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the amounts of fuks I give about grammar outside of a paper I am writing equate to the amount of time I spent reading that response XD

I never proof anything on here and never will unless I really feel it is necessary. Spend all day doing it at work, not doing it on a iphone when I am copy pasting a message

lol, it was an actual message?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:27:22 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:26:58 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

the first part was me typing
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:28:05 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:27:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:28:56 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:28:05 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

The leader is not stalin, nor is he in the elite. They told me all the members. Was kind of mind blown, but I cannot give any details
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:29:51 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:28:56 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

The leader is not stalin, nor is he in the elite. They told me all the members. Was kind of mind blown, but I cannot give any details

If not STALIN, it's clearly either sadolite or Zaroette.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:29:51 PM
It is too coincidental, IMO, to be an actual message. Either that or the DDO Elite are after my head, in which case they're dumb.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:30:58 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:29:51 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
It is too coincidental, IMO, to be an actual message. Either that or the DDO Elite are after my head, in which case they're dumb.

I was going to screenshot the actual message but airmax told me once I was not allowed to do it

and even if i was , I would have to black out to much stuff regarding the name and def pic. Was easier to just Ctrl P it
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:31:19 PM
Conspiracy theory.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:32:04 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:29:51 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

they are in the top 10 members and it is not stalin. All I am saying. He gave me permission to name him when the time is right, but I will let him name himself if he ever decides to do it openly.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:33:03 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:32:04 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

they are in the top 10 members and it is not stalin. All I am saying. He gave me permission to name him when the time is right, but I will let him name himself if he ever decides to do it openly.

Him? So, that narrows it down to... everyone.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:33:20 PM

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

He/she (the leader) is in the top ten
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:34:31 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:33:03 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

leader my bad

If i recall the lowest elo I remember seeing in the ranks was around 3.5 or so. Granted I was just looking at names and comparing elo off my memory of the names I saw. Could go lower
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:36:03 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:34:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

leader my bad

If i recall the lowest elo I remember seeing in the ranks was around 3.5 or so. Granted I was just looking at names and comparing elo off my memory of the names I saw. Could go lower

When did you receive this (probably fake) message?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:39:41 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:36:03 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

leader my bad

Time stamp is on it lol. Granted I tried filtering out the leader before we he sent me a message they change their status to much to gauge who it is. I was trying to match the time stamp with other stuff and peg him. He sent me a message today (before what you read)

saying

"I know you want to know who I am"

then proceeded to list the names of the members and himself. He confirmed it by getting on his profile and messaging me after he sent me this from a fake account

NOTE they are real

I believe at least, either that or a few top ten members are joshing me to hell. The members he named made sense as to who would be in the elite. So i buy it
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:41:18 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:39:41 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

leader my bad

Time stamp is on it lol. Granted I tried filtering out the leader before we he sent me a message they change their status to much to gauge who it is. I was trying to match the time stamp with other stuff and peg him. He sent me a message today (before what you read)

saying

then proceeded to list the names of the members and himself. He confirmed it by getting on his profile and messaging me after he sent me this from a fake account

NOTE they are real

I believe at least, either that or a few top ten members are joshing me to hell. The members he named made sense as to who would be in the elite. So i buy it

So, it's either thett3 or Kleptin. Kleptin just came back, so it's probably him.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:44:03 PM
At 3/9/2014 3:41:18 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/9/2014 3:39:41 PM, Mikal wrote:

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

the last two yeah lol

From STALIN, correct?

leader my bad

saying

NOTE they are real

So, it's either thett3 or Kleptin. Kleptin just came back, so it's probably him.

I will note this. There are like ten people to look at. None of them have their status set online hardly ever. They all limit messages, and they all are really strict.

Some of the members include people in the top 3,500 and they are now aware of each other. Some have been in tournies, competitions, and even are well respected.

Finding the leader though will be impossible. It is not someone you would expect. Especially because of how you can alter status of online stuff.

anyway off to work for the next few hours

bb later
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:47:55 PM
It has to be thett3. he seems like the type of guy who would do this stuff.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:56:30 PM
But thanks for the laugh XD
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:39:21 PM

"I have had enough"
Posted by:
Profile Card[censored]

Posted by:
Profile CardMikal

HEY I WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOUR HIDE ON THE LAST MISSION REMEMBER?

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 6:09:32 PM
Why is everyone afraid of this "elite" team OHHH so scury I'm quaking in my boots. Pffft yeah right ddo may sound "tough". Full of a bunch of kids probably.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 6:09:52 PM
And thus begins thy war.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 7:42:29 PM
What does it mean when you get a Post Message from a user who you're not friends with? Does anybody know of a user named "(Elite)??????"
Since this thread is about the fictional DDO Elite, I thought I'd post the question here.