Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

We have angered the great ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR!

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:12:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh disciples of DDO, I bear thee this omen! I, a mere bench of the people, believith that the God of DDO beith incensed at our lack of faith and devotion, and hath been ringing the chains of his power onto DDO as a warning, for if we do not changith our wicked ways, he shall destroyeth DDO in a great flood!!!

Recently, we have been seeing these 'warning signs' on DDO that tell us of how the 'memory is full', which are signs that DDO is approaching a point where doom is imminent! However, these warnings have only been very recent have they not? Members of this site for the past 3-4-5 years or so have NEVA seen these warnings up until recently.... Yet now we are seeing them almost regularly! Why?

I have havith a vision that explainith why we are seeing these warnings. The God of DDO, the mystic and all powerful ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR is upset over the lack of sacrifice we have presented to him! In the olden days. the mighty banhammer would come down on people on a regular basis, and this blood sacrifice would appease the great ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR for some time. These bannings though often were just directed towards multi's of askbob and/or Rationalmadman, and now that both of them have ceased trying to come to the site (as much as they used to) the mighty banhammer hath comith down far less.... As a result, the almighty and all powerful ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR has not received his adequate tribute, and is on the verge of wiping out all of DDO as we knowith!!!!!

Therefore, I propose that for the sake of DDO we should BAN a member every time we receive a warning message stating that the 'memory is full', since it is clearly the only way to win back the favor of the omnipotent ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR!

All those in favor say 'HEAR HEAR' in bold! (and if you want you can also recommend who should beith the first person to sacrificially ban to ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:17:00 PM
Hear, hear

May the greatest debaters on the site be the first sacrifices, as they have served their purpose!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:26:44 PM
But sir Imabench, if we could just offer up good debates as tribute instead of garbage like whether rocks are living it whether Obama is Jesus we would not havith to sacrifice anyone!

Naaaah SACRIFICE THE NOOBS! HEAR HEAR!
Nolite Timere
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:31:36 PM
hear, hear

STALIN has been feeding off of noobs,
it is time for him to feed...
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:17:01 PM
We've angered the Capital of Mongolia? lol...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:19:26 PM
At 3/12/2014 11:17:01 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Well I needed a funny sounding word and ulanbaatar was the first that came up :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:20:32 PM
At 3/12/2014 11:19:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/12/2014 11:17:01 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Well I needed a funny sounding word and ulanbaatar was the first that came up :P

I applaud your creativity, Sir Bench the Great Defender of the DDO God!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:27:10 PM
"HEAR HEAR!"

Starting with the noobs!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:33:38 PM
At 3/12/2014 10:12:40 PM, imabench wrote:
Oh disciples of DDO, I bear thee this omen! I, a mere bench of the people, believith that the God of DDO beith incensed at our lack of faith and devotion, and hath been ringing the chains of his power onto DDO as a warning, for if we do not changith our wicked ways, he shall destroyeth DDO in a great flood!!!

Recently, we have been seeing these 'warning signs' on DDO that tell us of how the 'memory is full', which are signs that DDO is approaching a point where doom is imminent! However, these warnings have only been very recent have they not? Members of this site for the past 3-4-5 years or so have NEVA seen these warnings up until recently.... Yet now we are seeing them almost regularly! Why?

I have havith a vision that explainith why we are seeing these warnings. The God of DDO, the mystic and all powerful ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR is upset over the lack of sacrifice we have presented to him! In the olden days. the mighty banhammer would come down on people on a regular basis, and this blood sacrifice would appease the great ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR for some time. These bannings though often were just directed towards multi's of askbob and/or Rationalmadman, and now that both of them have ceased trying to come to the site (as much as they used to) the mighty banhammer hath comith down far less.... As a result, the almighty and all powerful ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR has not received his adequate tribute, and is on the verge of wiping out all of DDO as we knowith!!!!!

Therefore, I propose that for the sake of DDO we should BAN a member every time we receive a warning message stating that the 'memory is full', since it is clearly the only way to win back the favor of the omnipotent ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR!

All those in favor say 'HEAR HEAR' in bold! (and if you want you can also recommend who should beith the first person to sacrificially ban to ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR)

Here comes the Elite.
orangemayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 2:57:29 AM

We've only just sacrificed Caploxion, didn't that make Ula-an-ba-a-tor happy?!
I'm back (ish).
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:29:38 AM
At 3/13/2014 2:57:29 AM, orangemayhem wrote:

Possible multi. We have not yet banned her.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:52:43 AM
At 3/13/2014 2:57:29 AM, orangemayhem wrote:

Nay, she has returneth in a new form.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:56:30 AM
Hear hear
I vote imabench for sacrifice, as we need a virgin, and our great god has a liking for him. It will appease him greatly.
My work here is, finally, done.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:05:36 AM
I agree to dissagree to the agreeing disagreer
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:07:22 AM

How about Imabench sacrifice himself? He'd be a worthy sacrifice to ULA-AN-BA-A-TOR.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:16:28 AM
At 3/13/2014 10:56:30 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Hear hear
I vote imabench for sacrifice, as we need a virgin, and our great god has a liking for him. It will appease him greatly.

If we sacrificed virgins then we'd end up sacrificing the entire site, we need some stricter standards.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:28:02 AM
Post number 7000 for this forum!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 12:14:03 PM
At 3/13/2014 11:28:02 AM, lannan13 wrote:

theres way over 7000 posts in this forum, youre looking at the number of topics.

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:39:34 PM
At 3/13/2014 11:16:28 AM, imabench wrote:
Hear hear

If we sacrificed virgins then we'd end up sacrificing the entire site, we need some stricter standards.

Wouldn't sacrifice me ;)
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:40:59 PM
At 3/13/2014 1:39:34 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 3/13/2014 11:16:28 AM, imabench wrote:
Hear hear

Wouldn't sacrifice me ;)

Or Thett. If memory serves, he once told an anecdote about his very first debate on this website really being used to take a girl to pound town.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:46:07 PM
Then we wouldn't sacrifice WSA either... maybe.

we might just sacrifice people for the heck of it.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:58:04 PM

Lol there's like 20 posts for this forum...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 2:10:31 PM
At 3/13/2014 1:52:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 11:27:10 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
"HEAR HEAR!"

Starting with the boobs!
yummy

pev
Nolite Timere
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 2:10:51 PM
At 3/13/2014 1:55:40 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
I volunteer as tribute.

There we have it, folks! A tribute, Peeta Mellark, from District 12!
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 2:18:39 PM
At 3/13/2014 2:10:51 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/13/2014 1:55:40 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
I volunteer as tribute.

There we have it, folks! A tribute, Peeta Mellark, from District 12!

I guess that would work if it was the second book, yeah.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 3:25:20 PM
At 3/13/2014 1:58:04 PM, LuckyStars wrote:

No this is a thread.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 4:59:14 PM
At 3/13/2014 3:25:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/13/2014 1:58:04 PM, LuckyStars wrote:

No this is a thread.

I see no strands of threads here.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me