Jump to topic:

The DDO Holy Bible

Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:55:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The title says it all. Who wants to start with the first verse?
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 8:25:14 AM
Origins: The First Book of MassiveDump
Chapter One

1 In the beginning, there was only KFC. 2 There was not yet Debate.org, 3 But KFC was love, and KFC was life.

4 Then Juggle said, "let there be debates," and there were debates, and Juggle saw that it was good. 5 On the second day, Juggle said, "let there be people who can enjoy these debates; who can compete against each other for the first time in a civilized manner." Juggle saw what it had made, and Juggle said it was good. 6 On the second day, Juggle said, "let there be opinions, so that people don't have to be intellectually strong in order to have fun talking about their beliefs." Juggle saw what it had made, and Juggle said it was good, and everyone else took Juggle's word for it, I guess.

7 Four more days went by. 8 In those days, forums were created, the layout was blue and simple, and people were happy. 9 But Juggle was not a good God. 10 In order for peace to remain, the people chose a new God. 11 And his name was Airmax, 12. And the people loved him dearly.

13 It was here when the people realized that the people's words must forever be heard. 14 Therefore, seven prophets were chosen to remind us of the truths of DDO, 15 And the first prophet's name was Koopin.
16 Koopin hopped up on a rock and said, "KFC is love; KFC is life." 17 This was the first word of the seven prophets, and the people were filled with great joy.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 8:52:10 AM
At 3/14/2014 2:55:48 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:

1: In the beginning God created DDC, then juggle bought out God and made DDO.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:55:43 AM
This thread, the concept behind it, the potential posts which could possibly follow it, and the purpose of it and the meaning of that purpose are, on a most basic level, stupid.
Tsar of DDO
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:07:58 PM
At 3/14/2014 2:55:48 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:

Um, quick question.. Is this supposed to be like a joke or something? Or what? Elaborate please :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
OtakuJordan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:11:43 PM
At 3/14/2014 11:55:43 AM, YYW wrote:
This thread, the concept behind it, the potential posts which could possibly follow it, and the purpose of it and the meaning of that purpose are, on a most basic level, stupid.

Humor is stupid?
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 10:28:26 PM
At 3/14/2014 11:55:43 AM, YYW wrote:

Now I just feel like an @ss for participating...

Still, sig'd.