Staying Online DDO!

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:18:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello DDO!
My apologies for my short absences. I will be staying from this point on.
I was viewing DDO just as an observer when I came across Mikal's post from an hr ago which brought great concern. http://www.debate.org...
So, after speaking to Mikal, he is the one to be thanked for my decision to come back and stay. He convinced me that my activeness on DDO would help with the problem and also mentioned how I was nominated in almost every page of the DDO Superlative (which I saw when viewing). I honestly was very humbled by everyone's recognition of me too. So thank you Mikal and everyone who wishes me to remain as an active member.

I also know that some were wondering why I just up and left without any warning or anything, my apologies for that and freaking everyone out. I needed time away from DDO because well, 1. I was on WAYYYYY too much, 2. family situations, & 3. just felt distracted in general.

If anyone has anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to post here.
And again, my apologies for leaving. I love you all and would never wanna hurt or diss y'all! I will try learning a different way to not be on so much but not to deactivate again either.

I'm here if anyone needs anything. (well to the best I can help that is). Hope everyone is having a marvelous day! Blessings! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:33:27 AM
Welcome back.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:35:19 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:33:27 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Welcome back.

Awe, thank you dear! :)
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:45:27 AM
Strange, I didn't know you were even gone. Probably because I have started frequenting a different debate site and have been out of the loop of the happenings here. Anyways Welcome Back!
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:49:01 AM
I know you said you weren't Catholic but you remind me of a Catholic family I know. When Christians stick by Christian tenets they really are the nicest people around.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:51:34 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:45:27 AM, Tophatdoc wrote:
Strange, I didn't know you were even gone. Probably because I have started frequenting a different debate site and have been out of the loop of the happenings here. Anyways Welcome Back!

Which debate is it? And thank you! :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:54:15 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:18:09 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Hello DDO!
I was viewing DDO just as an observer when I came across Mikal's post from an hr ago which brought great concern. http://www.debate.org...
So, after speaking to Mikal, he is the one to be thanked for my decision to come back and stay. He convinced me that my activeness on DDO would help with the problem and also mentioned how I was nominated in almost every page of the DDO Superlative (which I saw when viewing). I honestly was very humbled by everyone's recognition of me too. So thank you Mikal and everyone who wishes me to remain as an active member.

I also know that some were wondering why I just up and left without any warning or anything, my apologies for that and freaking everyone out. I needed time away from DDO because well, 1. I was on WAYYYYY too much, 2. family situations, & 3. just felt distracted in general.

And again, my apologies for leaving. I love you all and would never wanna hurt or diss y'all! I will try learning a different way to not be on so much but not to deactivate again either.

I'm here if anyone needs anything. (well to the best I can help that is). Hope everyone is having a marvelous day! Blessings! :)

Ah... welcome back. I and a few other new members have gained a bit of notoriety quickly since you left. =P
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:54:16 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:49:01 AM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
I know you said you weren't Catholic but you remind me of a Catholic family I know. When Christians stick by Christian tenets they really are the nicest people around.

Oh, I see. Well, to be quite honest, I actually was flattered to see though that someone put that because I took it as though people know I'm not a dating type of person and waiting to marry. And have made that very well known. Well, maybe you didn't know, but I know others do and so it just brought a smile to my face because it was like I seeing people acknowledge what I'm about. But thank you for the clarity though! Your sweet! Thank you. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:55:10 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:51:34 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You mean debate site?
Edeb8 is the other debate site that I have been frequenting. I interviewed the creator of the site in my last NND episode.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:55:13 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:54:15 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Hello DDO!

Ah... welcome back. I and a few other new members have gained a bit of notoriety quickly since you left. =P

I noticed LOL, but thank you! :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:55:54 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:55:10 AM, Tophatdoc wrote:

You mean debate site?
Edeb8 is the other debate site that I have been frequenting. I interviewed the creator of the site in my last NND episode.

I didn't know you had edeb8?? I have one too, but don't use it..
"Good Times" ~ Max
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:57:35 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:55:54 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Yes, I started one just recently after my interview with the creator. He said it was superior to DDO, so I thought I would give it a try.

http://www.edeb8.com...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 11:58:46 AM
At 3/14/2014 11:57:35 AM, Tophatdoc wrote:

Yes, I started one just recently after my interview with the creator. He said it was superior to DDO, so I thought I would give it a try.

"Superior to DDO"?... LOL okay.. Well, I'll add you when I get on.. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:02:15 PM
At 3/14/2014 11:58:46 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

He said it himself in my interview with him

Here it is:
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:03:21 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:02:15 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/14/2014 11:58:46 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

He said it himself in my interview with him

Here it is:

okie dokie... I'll view it.. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:08:24 PM
Hello DDO!

Welcome back, GodChoosesLife!
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:10:03 PM
Hello DDO!

Who are you?
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:16:05 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:08:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Hello DDO!

Welcome back, GodChoosesLife!

Thank you! :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:16:34 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:10:03 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

Do you really not know who I am? Cause before I left I remember you very well..
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:17:58 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:16:34 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

Hes a newbie XD

well fresh member, only been on here for 2 weeks. lol

you have been gone a tad bit longer that that
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:19:41 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:17:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

Hes a newbie XD

ummm, yeah, I know he's new :P
Just if I recall I remember having added him to my friend's list and what not and having brief convo.. BUt longer than 2 weeks? Was it that long? I thought it was at least a week in a half that I was gone..
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:20:50 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:19:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

Hes a newbie XD

Just if I recall I remember having added him to my friend's list and what not and having brief convo.. BUt longer than 2 weeks? Was it that long? I thought it was at least a week in a half that I was gone..

time on here does pass fast it could have been shorter and i failed to realize it
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:21:35 PM
At 3/14/2014 12:20:50 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/14/2014 12:19:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

Hes a newbie XD

time on here does pass fast it could have been shorter and i failed to realize it

Maybe so.. But nevertheless, I'm back! :P
So beware haha jk!
"Good Times" ~ Max
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 1:39:25 PM
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

I think you were the one who was completely shocked when I didn't know who Tuf was.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 1:47:52 PM
At 3/14/2014 1:39:25 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
Hello DDO!

Who are you?

I think you were the one who was completely shocked when I didn't know who Tuf was.

Oh, yes, :/ that was me.. I'm sorry about that again .. :(
"Good Times" ~ Max
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:07:53 PM
At 3/14/2014 11:55:10 AM, Tophatdoc wrote:

You mean debate site?

I watched it, it was interesting..
I'm so fancy, you already know.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:09:33 PM
At 3/14/2014 2:07:53 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Thanks, I did not know that many people saw it.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:29:08 PM
At 3/14/2014 2:09:33 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

I'm from edeb8 so admin said something on there.
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:38:37 PM
At 3/14/2014 2:29:08 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

I know you are on edeb8. I recognized your profile picture.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:44:20 PM
At 3/14/2014 2:38:37 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/14/2014 2:29:08 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

I know you are on edeb8. I recognized your profile picture.

You can't miss me on edeb8.