Jump to topic:

DDO Errors This Weekend

Debate.org_Official
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 1:46:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thank you to everyone who has reported the memory issue on Debate.org that has hampering some of the activity on the site for the past couple of days. We are working on it and hope to have a permanent fix in place soon.

We recognize that the issue is disruptive and are doing what we can to expedite the resolution so that you can go back to using the site freely without interruption.

Thank you for your patience, we understand it is annoying. We are working on it.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 2:06:05 PM
Many people will start leaving.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 2:23:26 PM
The website can be super annoying, but I don't think I could ever leave DDO.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 2:32:10 PM
Yeah, it is a bit irritating, but better this than it completely being gone! That's just my thoughts though.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 3:25:22 PM
If it's a scripting error saying their was not enough memory I've found that simply refreshing the page 5-6 times, really fast, works.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 3:27:30 PM
At 3/17/2014 3:25:22 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
If it's a scripting error saying their was not enough memory I've found that simply refreshing the page 5-6 times, really fast, works.

Horray for site quality.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 3:27:39 PM
At 3/17/2014 3:25:22 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

LOL that's kinda funny how you put it haha! But yeah, makes sense..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad