Jump to topic:

You see these names and what do you think

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:38:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do you think when you think of these people. Feel free to add some names, just did the ones that popped in my head as I was typing.

TUF -

Roy -

YYW -

Bluesteel -

Airmax -

GCL -

Freedo -

Thett3 -

Ore elle -

Imabench -

Yay -

Mikal -

Bsh -

ADOL -

Stalin -

Capa -

Zaradi -

Subtai -

Sargon -

Koopin -

Kleptin -

Danielle -

Yralez -

Massive Dump -

Crypto -
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:46:17 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:38:54 AM, Mikal wrote:
What do you think when you think of these people. Feel free to add some names, just did the ones that popped in my head as I was typing.

TUF - Dedicated to site quality and voting. Good president

Roy - good debater

YYW - super flirt who wants BSH

Bluesteel - Mr Lawyer. One of the coolest people on the site, and a really good friend.

Airmax - Mr Nice guy. Always sees the best in people

GCL - Preachers girl, will probably be a nun when she grows up. Really kindhearted

Freedo - I am going to turn on MTV one day and see him rubbing his nipples

Thett3 - Some random cat(literally) i associate him with his default.

Ore elle - Good writer and really active in games and events

Imabench - troll lord of DDO

Yay - Up and coming troll, spam everyone to death but cool guy

Mikal - That blonde guy

Bsh - OMG hes gay?

ADOL - Does he really hump dogs or is he trying troll us

Stalin - spam polls omfgfzors no

Capa - Incoming drama war. Insert random member (here). You notice her presence.

Zaradi - Lets go rape in league of legends. 10 mins later. Wait why is that adc flashing into the back line. NOOOO face palm. Screw this game and these freaking teammates.

Subtai - Likes physics

Sargon - Most likely to be a genius when he grows up

Koopin - KFC

Kleptin - Old guard. I love his debates and ideas he has for them

Danielle - football. Literally the only thing I see her post

Yralez - that guy that is a good debater. He almost stole my play station

Massive Dump - Brownie lord

Crypto - semi bible humper, but not as much as others. More modern christian.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:52:48 AM
TUF - Leader

Roy - Badass

YYW - Sassy Liberal

Bluesteel - That one guy I don't really know but likes p!ssing the debate community off with his recent debate topics.

Airmax - Funny kind leader mod guy

GCL - sweer hearted Christian

Freedo - Prancing Friendly Zebra of Absurdity

Thett3 - that one conservative guy I really like

Ore elle - That guy I like who makes lots of graphs

Imabench - that one blonde troll that's famous here

Yay - That random newbie

Mikal - that.... that guy.

Bsh - That other sassy liberal

ADOL - That guy who is obsessed with using horse sex as an example when discussing beastiality

Stalin - spammer/noob sniper

Capa - overly sensitive girl

Zaradi - guy I met in mafia who I used to not like but now I like

Subtai - that one really smart libertarian ultra capitalist

Sargon - nothing comes to mine

Koopin - Dance Magic Dance!

Kleptin - clever

Danielle - That very passionate liberal

Yralez - Super sayan pikachu

Massive Dump - my favorite ginger

Crypto - Orgasm
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:54:41 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:46:17 AM, Mikal wrote:

Tell me, please tell me, what exactly a "Bible humper" is. I am very interested.
Nolite Timere
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:55:32 AM

TUF - Lord and master

Roy - Old

YYW - Gay

Bluesteel - Don't know who this is

Airmax - Mod

GCL - Women

Freedo - Marijuana

Thett3 - Nothing really comes to mind

Ore elle - Thinks he's a women

Imabench - Troll

Yay - Baseball

Mikal - Abs

Bsh - Star wars

ADOL - Who?

Stalin - Polls and eating too high on the hog

Capa - ???

Zaradi - Nothing

Subtai - Classical music, physics and Alabama.

Sargon - Not wearing pants

Koopin - Kfc

Kleptin - kfc^2

Danielle - Lesbian

Yralez -Nothing

Massive Dump - Ponies

Crypto - Gay marriage
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:00:09 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:54:41 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Tell me, please tell me, what exactly a "Bible humper" is. I am very interested.

Bible Humper - The art and process of humping the bible. [2] The talent and profession of trying to have sex with the bible [3] To hump the holy word of God (Mikalsdictionary.com)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:03:28 AM
TUF - El presidente.

Roy - Libertarian leaning Republican who went to MIT.

YYW - just some guy.

Bluesteel - fun to play with.

Airmax - Among my closest friends on DDO.

GCL - Probably the most friendly person on DDO.

Freedo - Drugs.

Thett3 - One damn cool guy, and also among my closest DDO friends.

Ore elle - The forgotten moderator, who now has a My Little Pony avitar with a very devious mustache.

Imabench - The Conan O'Brian of DDO.

Yay - Reminds me of Bossyburrito.

Mikal - The cute straight guy with the hot fiance and insane ELO.

Bsh - I really, really like everything about him. His personality is adorable, he's witty, clever and perfect boyfriend material, too.

ADOL - Irrelevant.

Stalin - Kind of amusing at times, often when he isn't trying to be.

Capa - I kind of regret being so mean to her.

Zaradi - Weird kid, but he means well.

Subtai - He seems like he's a pretty good guy.

Sargon - He seems like he's a pretty good guy too.

Koopin - kfc

Kleptin - Really, really intelligent.

Danielle - Drugs, and tons of conversations about drugs.

Yralez - I don't know him.

Massive Dump - He really likes My Little Pony.

Crypto - He seems nice enough, too.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:13:52 AM
I am going to try to do this with as few words as possible--I'm trying to encapsulate everyone succinctly.

TUF - Boxing

Roy - Grim Anime

YYW - Vienna

Bluesteel - Righteous

Airmax - Cookie Monster

GCL - Maria (Sound of Music)

Freedo - LSD

Thett3 - Texas

Ore elle - Evil mustache

Imabench - Cheesey Villain

Yay - Greek (as in, 'are you speaking greek?')

Mikal - Blond

ADOL - Dogs

Stalin - Stalin

Capa - Trying Hard to Improve

Zaradi - Sassy

Subtai - Liberty

Sargon - Science

Koopin - KFC

Kleptin - Top Hat

Danielle - Rad

Yralez - Hydra

Massive Dump - Toilet

Crypto - Anti-Marriage Equality
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:22:56 AM

TUF - "will kick your @ss (irl)"

Roy - "will kick your @ss (in a debate); and then deny your d*mn patent"

YYW - "hmm, that's weird, why do i have a boner right now?"

Bluesteel - "hey! that's meeeeee!"

Airmax - "hmm, that's weird, it's back again"

GCL - "super nice; she'll probably marry a pastor or something"

Freedo - "male version of boxxy"

Thett3 - "future kick *ss law student; probably help Texas put like 1000 people to death"

Ore elle - "that's not spelled right; i'm a bit scared of doom baby - i think she'll grow up to be just like danielle, but even meaner. Run mirza, run"

Imabench - "no, you're not a bench, i'm a bench..."

Yay - "is this a real person, or is mikal just happy his name comes next?"

Mikal - "super cool guy that needs to move to california so we can hang out; also, he'll probably beat Roy in that death penalty debate"

Bsh - "YYW's alt account after he takes his ritalin"

ADOL - "that b**ch he's dating looks kind of husky..."

Stalin - "cool dude; wish i could grow that mustache; but probably should have killed fewer people"

Capa - "lambda. mu. nu. zi. omicron. pi. epsilon. phi. chi. xi. omega....; yeah i don't know who this is"

Zaradi - "i know what you look like now, muahahaha; no homo...."

Subtai - "is this spelled right? I think it's pronounced Subaru"

Sargon - "leave Frodo alone already...."

Koopin - "THE LAMB SONG, where did it go?????, i can't find it on youtube anymore"

Kleptin - "i imagine him as a dark figure who steals lots of stuff; i don't know why"

Danielle - "NIGHT KILL. oh wait this isn't mafia; hope she has a happy wedding; but yeah, she still scares me...; i think she will lead a communist revolution same day in the US"

Yralez - "this name sounds jewish; i don't know why"

Massive Dump - "poop; speaking of which, that doodoomaster guy or whatever his name is hit on me in a PM cuz he thought i was a chick; that was fine; why does my brain have such a hard time staying on topic right now?"

Crypto - "p0rn sandwich. XXX____XXX; afraid to do a team debate against me and Mikal"

tulle - "official Bachelor encyclopedia :P"

Maikuru - "official Lost encyclopedia... such a good match"

Oryus - "cooome baaack"

askbob - "lol, i would love to see the havoc he'd cause if allowed back here for just 24 hours. he would have a field day with YYW and zaroette"

tvellalot - "Ore_Ele's alt; i don't get why Ore_Ele went to all the trouble of pretending to be Australian, when he let slip that he just had a kid on both accounts"

annhasle - "i hope she's still alive :/"

noumena - "holy f**k you grew up a lot, time flies; also i hate Community, but can't stop watching it; i have a problem..."

badger - "so that's the sound my brain makes when it is exasperated"

16kadams - "probly got shot by Dick Cheney"

Logical-Master - "he's a lawyer; i bet i'll be arguing against him in court some day and not even know it; i better win though"

PoeJoe - "dude won like thousands of dollars in a lawsuit for getting pepper sprayed at UC Davis; i'd get pepper sprayed for $20K..."
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:28:07 AM

Zaradi - Lets go rape in league of legends. 10 mins later. Wait why is that adc flashing into the back line. NOOOO face palm. Screw this game and these freaking teammates.

LMFAO
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:32:37 AM
At 3/19/2014 1:26:46 AM, Sargon wrote:
At 3/19/2014 1:22:56 AM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't get it.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Sargon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:34:55 AM
At 3/19/2014 1:32:37 AM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't get it.

I know who is Sauron is; I have read all of the books.

Are you referencing my previous profile picture from a long time ago?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:36:34 AM
At 3/19/2014 1:34:55 AM, Sargon wrote:
At 3/19/2014 1:32:37 AM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't get it.

I know who is Sauron is; I have read all of the books.

Are you referencing my previous profile picture from a long time ago?

*facepalm*
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:58:47 AM

TUF -

A really friendly, solid guy. Seems to be honest and hardworking, but I haven't talked to him all that much.

Roy -

Arguably the greatest debater on DDO. Seems to really think about things deeply. He's also a weeaboo ;)

YYW -

The most eloquent and well-articulated person on DDO. I love reading his posts, even though I don't understand them, at times.

Bluesteel -

A seriously well-educated guy. Is pretty friendly, too.

Airmax -

<3

GCL -

The sweetest member of DDO.

Freedo -

I've never talked to Freedo, but he seems like a really fun, energetic guy that you would want to be around.

Thett3 -

Thett seems like a quiet kind of guy, but he's also quite smart and well-educated.

Ore elle -

I've had virtually no interaction with this guy.

Yay -

He seems a bit immature, but is fairly friendly and upbeat.

Mikal -

A guy who has got his life together. He's fit, strong, educated and smart. He might, one day, claim the title of DDO's best.

Bsh -

I've had little interaction with Bsh, but he seems to be quite an endearing character.

ADOL -

I feel a bit sorry for ADOL. It seems like the whole site dislikes him, yet he stands his ground and continues fighting, which is something I respect. It's still sad, though.

Stalin -

I find STALIN's conduct to be adorable; it's hilarious to see people moaning and groaning on the forums, and in the polls, about another STALIN poll.

Capa -

An overly emotional, spiteful and mentally deficient girl, who flies off the handle way too easily. She can't win any serious debate, let alone keep a forum discussion going without losing her temper. She should just go back to only baby-sitting, instead of embarrassing herself in flame-wars and debates. You can't handle people insulting you, Cassandra. She only tries to defend herself because she couldn't in the past, and as if that makes up for her former self being a weak, spineless push-over. You're still weak; you pretty much always lose against serious opposition, and end up apologising for your outbursts, humiliated and defeated. She thinks I'm being sarcastic about this, but I'm not. You won't succeed in reinventing yourself, Cassie. You've been trying to control your temper for several years, and yet you still can't. And you won't become smart like the other debaters here. You know that you struggle to understand the higher-end content. Stop pretending to be as smart as them, because you're nowhere near that, and you'll never be.

Zaradi -

I really haven't met Zaradi. I've only ever interacted with him in a flame-war thread, and it wouldn't be fair to judge him, based on that.

Subutai -

I can't understand his physics debates. I mean, they're probably accurate and all, but he's just too damn educated in that field -- and he's only 16!

Sargon -

Never met him, or seen his posts. I've seen people mention him, but that's about it.

Koopin -

kfc

I've had almost zilch to do with him.

Kleptin -

Seems like an interesting guy; I haven't had any interaction with him.

Danielle -

I remember reading the Danielle vs J.Kenyon debate, and thinking how amazing both debaters are. I really like how aggressive she is, and I've tried to work some aggression into my debates, after being inspired by hers. I've never had any interaction with her, though.

Yralez -

???

Massive Dump -

He has the best sense of humour on this site, yet is still quite caring, at heart. I say this because I think a lot of comedians lose their sense of self, in exchange for a cheap-joke.

Crypto -

I think I've exchanged angry words with this guy, in the past. I don't know much about him, though.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:11:18 AM
At 3/19/2014 3:58:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Capa -

An overly emotional, spiteful and mentally deficient girl, who flies off the handle way too easily. She can't win any serious debate, let alone keep a forum discussion going without losing her temper. She should just go back to only baby-sitting, instead of embarrassing herself in flame-wars and debates. You can't handle people insulting you, Cassandra. She only tries to defend herself because she couldn't in the past, and as if that makes up for her former self being a weak, spineless push-over. You're still weak; you pretty much always lose against serious opposition, and end up apologising for your outbursts, humiliated and defeated. She thinks I'm being sarcastic about this, but I'm not. You won't succeed in reinventing yourself, Cassie. You've been trying to control your temper for several years, and yet you still can't. And you won't become smart like the other debaters here. You know that you struggle to understand the higher-end content. Stop pretending to be as smart as them, because you're nowhere near that, and you'll never be.

"There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." -Malcolm X

You have the self-awareness and the desire to improve. That's all you need.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:31:47 AM
At 3/19/2014 4:11:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Capa -

"There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." -Malcolm X

I've had those things for years. I still haven't been able to fix myself. It's just not going to happen, and I somehow need to accept that.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 5:07:26 AM
At 3/19/2014 4:31:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/19/2014 4:11:18 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Capa -

I've had those things for years. I still haven't been able to fix myself. It's just not going to happen, and I somehow need to accept that.

I suggest reading Tony Robbin's "Awaken the Giant Within." Every negative pattern you have now is reinforced because for whatever reason, the pattern either helps you gain pleasure or avoid pain. For example, if you lash out at someone in anger, that might be because your mind has learned that that's a good way to avoid the pain of feeling powerless in the situation. People who procrastinate do so because their minds have learned that doing so is a good way to avoid the pain of boredom or the pain from fearing failure. We often experience psychological pain in various forms, and our mind gets really good at finding ways to reduce that pain, even if those ways are counter-productive in the medium or long term. Robbins' advises to interrupt these patterns by learning to recognize when you are engaging in them and then focusing on the behavior that you would rather have. Attach pain to not changing [by picturing the long term consequences if you fail to change]. Attach pleasure to changing [by thinking about the benefits if you did change]. That's how to change your patterns.

The fact that you can be self-aware of a pattern you do not want to engage in means that the pattern itself is not part of "you." The "you" is your conscious mind, whereas the pattern is part of your subconscious that has been programmed to act in a certain way by your repeated past behavior. Realizing that "you" are external to your own critical self-dialogue is very empowering for a lot of people. Negative self-criticism is itself a pattern that can be changed through repeated positive affirmations. If you keep telling yourself that you are an angry person, you are reaffirming and strengthening that identity each time you think it. Studies have shown that you can change your thought patterns merely by thinking positively. If you're don't want to react in anger, you should "affirm" to yourself that you are a calm person. For more on affirmations, see: http://www.amazon.com...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 5:25:35 AM

TUF - I like him, doesn't assume to be very intellectual, army grunt, success for him on DDO is simply being president, a cog, not disrespectable, morally decent.

Roy - Old fool.

YYW - Petty, ridiculous and delusional.

Bluesteel - Intellectually insecure, overrated - not exactly a bad dude, though.

Airmax - Awkward, lol. Enjoys enforcing restraining orders on DDO, I assume, because he's got sisters and it lets him feel in control. Reminds me of my uncle, came from a family with 7 sisters and no father, became a taxman. Don't take it personally, airmax.

GCL - Fake, annoying.

Freedo - Semi-conscious, rather unbiased, reasonable. Nice dude, too.

Thett3 - I like him, don't get me wrong thett3, I know I took stabs at you recently but I respect you more than a lot of other people on here. You're just kinda manic, you'll get what I mean if you read on in these.

Ore elle - Buries his head in numbers, I have respect for him. Moral, decent, delusional.

Imabench - List Maker of DDO, lol. Incredibly insecure, always wanting to organise people so as to feel in control of them. Hey, it's a tough world out there. Kinda ridiculous and indecent, though.

Yay - Manic and intelligent. Very much aware of what's going on around him, and just trying to love it. Same kinda deal as thett3, but no guards against anything at all, whereas thett3 has Christianity. More honest with himself, I guess. I have a lot of respect for people who are disturbed or can't quite look away, lol. Again, thett3, I know I was hard on you, but I've more respect for you than most people on here.

Mikal - Sounds like he went through mania too, but settled it with a girl. Again, I have respect for him. The obvious distaste to the posts he makes about being nearly raped is clearly distaste with the world, love having been his last refuge and those girls having nearly spoiled it. I know he calls himself a nihilist, but he's mad with god, hence the whole anti-Christianity bit. Moral dude, underneath it all. Doesn't take out his anger with god on anyone else either. Pretty mellow dude in general.

Bsh - A nonentity, basically a homosexual robot.

ADOL - Don't read his posts really. Doesn't seem like too bad a dude, though.

Stalin - ???

Capa - Silly.

Zaradi - Don't know much about him. Seems an OK dude, though.

Subtai - ???

Sargon - ???

Koopin - I like him. Ridiculous though. Chicken farm? Quite a resounding example of people becoming what you make of them.

Kleptin - Intelligent. Decent. Pharmaceuticals? I mean that's the most intelligent, noninvasive job anyone could ever have. He's gonna look after himself and not bother anyone else too much. You can see this in his politics too. He's an individualist mutualist or something.

Danielle - I have a lot of respect for Danielle. Strong lady.

Yralez - Don't really know him, seems all right though.

Massive Dump - Funny dude, morally decent.

Crypto - Deluded, petty, ridiculous.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 5:33:09 AM
I also really like and have a lot of respect for Khaos. And others, but I'm just throwing him in there because I dunno... just so he reads it.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 5:38:07 AM
And I like Dylan, Cody, wrich and Noumena, and a whole load of users less well-known by the general community (or who kinda keep to themselves besides as regards certain boards) like Sidewalker and Wocambs. And I like the SeventhProfessor dude. There are a lot of decent people on here.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 7:24:32 AM
I am going to go a little more in depth on this. When I first think of someone, my brain just starts picking through all the reasons why I feel that way about that person. I find it difficult to explain my thoughts on someone with just a few word, but I will try to keep it down as much as possible. Sorry! BTW I have loved reading everyone else"s so far.

Roy " When I think of Roy, I first feel respect and admiration for his great debating skills obviously, and his courage in accepting challenges from almost anyone while putting a whole hearted effort into his argument.

YYW " Passionate, smart, firm.

(Despite my past disagreements with him, I think he is very intelligent. Besides being stubborn at times, I have noticed that he is sociable and personable. We actually agree on probably a lot more than we dis-agree on, and have similar ways of thinking about certain things. I really hope one day we can become better associated since we both are probably going to be here for the long haul.)

Bluesteel " I will always think of bluesteel first and foremost as a bad@ss, simply because of how freaking amazing he is at mafia. I loved watching him play and just destroy any team he would go against, regardless of his affiliation. I will always have a lot of respect for his intellectual capacity as well.

Airmax " There are certain qualities in airmax that I really respect. I love that he is really mature. To elaborate, when he gives feedback or advice and you respond, I feel like he really listens. I don"t get the feel that he is just trying to be a mediator all the time, and actually think he is genuinely open minded. He is also willing to admit if he makes a decision that might have been wrong and do his best to fix the situation. Like someone else said, he always sees the best in people, and this is something I really want to try and emulate from him among a list of other qualities that I think I can use by following his example. Tl;dr? Basically airmax is awesome.

GCL " She is very innocent, which isn"t a bad thing. She tends to over think little jokes, but I really like this girl because she has human qualities that are pretty amazing. She is very talented, and respectful, no matter who the person. Unlike many religious people, she doesn"t judge people with different beliefs and behaviors than her. She will talk to and compliment you no matter what you believe, and is very admirable. I love seeing her open up with the community and show more of her personality.

Freedo " I don"t quite have a handle on this guy, but he has made me laugh a lot over the past 5 years, and for that I thank him. All I will say is don"t watch his YouTube videos or read his facebook posts. You"ll find some weird stuff"

Thett3 " Pretty much always accepts a challenge and puts a great effort into debate. He is a flippin fantastic voter, a good friend, and freaking hilarious. DDO would be a little darker without him here.

Ore_ele " I love his project oriented mentality and awesome efforts that were put into creating ELO scores for the website. He is also a pretty decent debater and mafia player. Ore_ele has been on the site for a long time, and I am glad I was able to get to know him over the years. Also had a fun night chatting with him and his wife. Cool peeps!

Imabench " I read some of his way old debates, and felt a deeper respect for him. He is actually a really smart guy, as well as obviously really funny. Ever since his poop has DNA debate, his true extrovert personality started kicking in, and he became really comfortable being himself on the site. I think it"s great that he enjoys being here so much, and spends a lot of time into entertaining us through his creativity.

Yay " At first I thought he was kind of a troll, but he wasn"t really a harmful troll. He makes pretty funny comments occasionally, and reminds me a bit of bossyburrito (I know someone else said this, I swear I am not copycatting, I honestly thought the same thing). Yay is alright in my book.

Mikal " Mikal is so damn friendly and caring. He is selfless in a way I really like. He really engages people and what they have to say. You can tell he really cares about the community here. He is always starting appreciation threads, and community building threads. I have also had the pleasure to hang out with him on Google plus, to see that he is even more awesome than I originally even knew. He shares a lot of my interests (MMA, music, debate) as well as a lot of the same political, social, religious and philosophical beliefs. I can talk to this dude for hours on Google hangouts. I would really like to visit him and his fianc" soon, because Mikal is freaking awesome.

Bsh1 " I don"t interact with him a lot unfortunately, but I have always liked bsh1. He is easy to talk to and befriend, and is a fantastic debater (seriously go check out one of his debates, they are almost always interesting to read). He is willing to help in projects, and is a fitting member of the community. Oh he did LD so that automatically makes him cool.

ADOL " I am actually very interested in ADOL. I know he butts heads with a lot of people, as he has some interesting behaviors and beliefs. At first I had a hard time getting on his level, but when I started being more open minded about what he had to say, I noticed that he actually does have a lot of good points. He is really smart, and I think if he was less aggressive he would make more friends here (though I am not sure if that is anywhere in his goals or expectations in being here).

Stalin " I don"t really interact with him much so I don"t have much a personal read on him. I have heard a lot of bad things about him, as well as a lot of good things. There are a lot of members that have respect for him and think he is great, and that is enough for me to think of him in a different light than what most people think of him as.

Caploxion " I have only talked to her in a few conversations via message, but from what I have gleaned from my conversing with her is that she is a human just like anyone else. Similar to what airmax said, sometimes people view people as an entity of their behavior and actions only that affect them without choosing to look at the other factors of their personality. I have seen a few glimpse of her personality though, and I know she is a good person. With that said, I am excited to meet her on a new different level and hopefully become pretty good acquaintances.

Zaradi " Zaradi has always been a cool guy. Very prideful, and willing to speak out, but also intelligent. Sometimes he has that "cool guy" vibe in his forum posts with a kind of cocky attitude. It"s not a bad thing or anything, as sometimes he can be pretty amusing. I like zaradi.

Koopin " How can you not love everything about koopin?

Kleptin " One of the most respected debaters and forum posters on the site.

Danielle " Wish she was more active on DDO. Back when I was younger and a lot more stupid, I clashed heads with her a lot. I haven"t had a ton of opportunity to get to know her now that I have changed a lot, and would love the opportunity to. I always love seeing her controversial facebook posts though. She has got her own debate thing running on over there lol

Yraelz " Reading him in mafia is incredibly fun, as he has that lax personality that jumps between having fun and being seriously sometimes randomly. Yraelz is smart and fun,

Massive Dump " Hilarious and friendly! (sorry running out of time)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 7:29:27 AM

TUF - I interviewed him.

Roy - Everybody thinks he's a good debater.

YYW - Friendly chap.

Bluesteel - knife"gun

Airmax - ex-president

GCL - virtue

Freedo - Hmm, now what did he say, and did I agree with him?

Thett3 - A feller whose profile says he's a girl. Another good debater

Ore elle - He named his daughter after a character in Willow! How cool is that!?!?

Imabench - Clever and snarky

Yay - I'm drawing a blank

Mikal - Who is this guy, and what's up with that win ratio?

Bsh - drawing a blank

ADOL - drawing a blank

Stalin - He's got a picture of Stalin

Capa - drawing a blank

Zaradi - I've seen him around.

Subtai - I've seen him around

Sargon - Genius, but not very diverse

Koopin - I don't know you

Kleptin - I don't know you either

Danielle - Everybody says great things about you

Yralez - I don't know you

Massive Dump - You remind me of Imabench

Crypto - I've seen you around.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle