Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Team Debate - challenge issued

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:05:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

I miiight consider it... it depends who the other person is. How does it work with the teams and accounts and whatnot?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:06:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

Wait, but you're personally against abortion, but in favor of legal abortion... or are you playing devil's advocate?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:17:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:06:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

Wait, but you're personally against abortion, but in favor of legal abortion... or are you playing devil's advocate?

Nothing on my profile page is true. But I do know other people that are personally against abortion, but realize the futility of making it illegal.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:17:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:06:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

Wait, but you're personally against abortion, but in favor of legal abortion... or are you playing devil's advocate?

ask dk he was going to do it before. the way we are probably going to do it, is that it is going to be from my profile or his. You two pick which profile will use it. Then you just edit it together and one person posts it. Like a team project. Right off the bat award your self 7 points from the team mates profile

So if I am posting, bluesteel will award me 7. If you are posting DK awards you 7.

That eliminates voting from team mates.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:19:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:05:50 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

I miiight consider it... it depends who the other person is. How does it work with the teams and accounts and whatnot?

pick someone from your team to do the whole debate on their account.

i'm open about how you want to do the rounds. either you collectively write everything as a team, or we do a 4 round debate and each debater is solely responsible for 2 rounds (someone for 1 and 3 // another person for 2 and 4).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:21:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:17:52 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:06:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

Wait, but you're personally against abortion, but in favor of legal abortion... or are you playing devil's advocate?


ask dk he was going to do it before. the way we are probably going to do it, is that it is going to be from my profile or his. You two pick which profile will use it. Then you just edit it together and one person posts it. Like a team project. Right off the bat award your self 7 points from the team mates profile

So if I am posting, bluesteel will award me 7. If you are posting DK awards you 7.

That eliminates voting from team mates.

Or we can just agree not to vote on the debate. I assume zmike would pick someone trustworthy.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:21:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:21:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:17:52 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:06:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

Wait, but you're personally against abortion, but in favor of legal abortion... or are you playing devil's advocate?


ask dk he was going to do it before. the way we are probably going to do it, is that it is going to be from my profile or his. You two pick which profile will use it. Then you just edit it together and one person posts it. Like a team project. Right off the bat award your self 7 points from the team mates profile

So if I am posting, bluesteel will award me 7. If you are posting DK awards you 7.

That eliminates voting from team mates.

Or we can just agree not to vote on the debate. I assume zmike would pick someone trustworthy.

Either or :)
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:57:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I could actually make a good argument here for illegality but I wouldn't be able to source pretty much anything of what I brought up what with it all being incredibly obscure.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 6:08:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 5:19:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:05:50 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

I miiight consider it... it depends who the other person is. How does it work with the teams and accounts and whatnot?

pick someone from your team to do the whole debate on their account.

i'm open about how you want to do the rounds. either you collectively write everything as a team, or we do a 4 round debate and each debater is solely responsible for 2 rounds (someone for 1 and 3 // another person for 2 and 4).

Ok. I haven't done a whole lot of debates on this issue with good debaters though, so I'm goign to have to think about it... :P I might want to get a little more experience before going up against the best debaters on the website, lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 6:38:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 6:08:20 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Ok. I haven't done a whole lot of debates on this issue with good debaters though, so I'm goign to have to think about it... :P I might want to get a little more experience before going up against the best debaters on the website, lol.

This would be a good experience... The best way to improve is to debate the best.

We're purposely taking the most extreme ethical position you can on the topic so that someone will take this. We've given way the rape and medical necessity arguments. We'll argue straight up that abortion prior to the third trimester should be legal, even absent rape or a medical need.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:36:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 6:39:48 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
Out of curiosity, how do you plan to do a team debate?

I'm open. Either 4 rounds, each debater does 2 rounds. Or 3 rounds, both teams write each round together using Google Doc.

And someone from each side chooses one person to do the debate on their account.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:25:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

If I had to choose between a WWE wrestler kicking me in the balls or going up against you and Mikal, I would choose to get kicked in the balls.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.

LOL

You are that mad.

(1) You refuse to debate me
(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

Joke much guy.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.

mad much
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:33:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage

Hello, this is rage speaking. Is this Maryana or Mikal talking?
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:35:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:33:13 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage

Hello, this is rage speaking. Is this Maryana or Mikal talking?

maryana?

How did you get your visa
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:36:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:35:06 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:33:13 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage

Hello, this is rage speaking. Is this Maryana or Mikal talking?

maryana?

How did you get your visa

Me got no visia. Me off-shore Indian operator.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:37:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:36:02 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:35:06 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:33:13 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage

Hello, this is rage speaking. Is this Maryana or Mikal talking?

maryana?

How did you get your visa

Me got no visia. Me off-shore Indian operator.

I thought it was a 7/11 thing. You operate slushy machines?
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:42:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:37:43 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:36:02 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:35:06 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:33:13 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:31:56 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:30:19 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:24:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:19:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 10:13:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:55:44 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:38:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:15:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 4:50:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Does anyone want to debate Pro against me and Mikal on:

Abortion should be illegal, except in cases of medical necessity and rape.

And I was wondering why you were being Mikal-apologetic lately.

Mikal and I have been friends for awhile. Not really a secret. But I don't prejudge people. If you continue to be cool to me, I won't have any issue with you. Except that you have a vendetta against one of my good friends, which I wish you'd stop.

"No, being a friend just means I won't hold it against you if you say no." - Harvey Specter

Mikal is my friend too. I'm really glad you're team-debating with him against Roylatham in the Death Penalty debate.


(1) You refuse to debate me

I'll debate you, baby. But on what? We agree on most things, it seems.

(2) I say I cited a study he gave me so you get pissed about it

I'm not angry, just inquisitive.


mad much

Yesterday, I was coming back from college and next to the bus stop, there was this man (most likely a construction worker). He asked me for the time, so I gave him the time by reaching for my phone(I don't like watches), and directly after that by like few seconds, a woman standing next to him greeted me by saying "how are you?." I had this tingling feeling that I was being conned, so I looked at her and said "Do I know you?" and she was like "Aren't you that guy who works in the hospital?" And I was like "no sorry." So I walked away but sat in a nearby place to see if they were actually conning people, mainly because the place I was in is usually is full with street prostitutes, so I thought it could be that or something, but the woman soon left and the man remained sitting, so I was like, "persecutory schizophrenia" you got me this time.

Cool story, I guess.

i'm still hearing rage

Hello, this is rage speaking. Is this Maryana or Mikal talking?

maryana?

How did you get your visa

Me got no visia. Me off-shore Indian operator.

I thought it was a 7/11 thing. You operate slushy machines?

I was promoted. I now operate "show-ponies for a Franklin dollar bill, dance, dance, baby. show your teeth, standing still, for every lap-dance a penny on the till" kinda businesses.