Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

How do you deduct 7 points?

Mikal
Posts: 11,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 1:55:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You don't deduct them. Either hope the voters will notice that he broke a rule and offer you(a) a 7 point vote (which is usually on extreme cases such as posting a new argument in the last round) and this is only if it is specified in the round 1 post or (b) they will just give you a conduct point.
queenofmayhem
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 1:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 1:55:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
You don't deduct them. Either hope the voters will notice that he broke a rule and offer you(a) a 7 point vote (which is usually on extreme cases such as posting a new argument in the last round) and this is only if it is specified in the round 1 post or (b) they will just give you a conduct point.

Thanks!
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 1:56:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 1:55:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
You don't deduct them. Either hope the voters will notice that he broke a rule and offer you(a) a 7 point vote (which is usually on extreme cases such as posting a new argument in the last round) and this is only if it is specified in the round 1 post or (b) they will just give you a conduct point.

I would just add 7 points to myself, and explain why I did it in the comments section.
Mikal
Posts: 11,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 1:57:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 1:56:38 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
At 3/22/2014 1:55:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
You don't deduct them. Either hope the voters will notice that he broke a rule and offer you(a) a 7 point vote (which is usually on extreme cases such as posting a new argument in the last round) and this is only if it is specified in the round 1 post or (b) they will just give you a conduct point.

I would just add 7 points to myself, and explain why I did it in the comments section.

You cant vote for yourself
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 2:49:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In simple terms you don't. Voters generally should not either. Breaking conduct even in the final round is only a single point offence.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 3:47:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 2:49:04 PM, Ragnar wrote:
In simple terms you don't. Voters generally should not either. Breaking conduct even in the final round is only a single point offence.

^ good response.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 8:39:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 1:31:51 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
I don't really understand how. Do you just add 7 points to yourself? Because my adversary failed to follow the rules...

If you say the magic word with sugar on top.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."