Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Final debate of the Gauntlet Tournament

ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:42:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
*DDO Fanfare*

We are now in the final debate of the DDO Gauntlet Tournament!

The mighty challenger, RoyLatham, has worked his way up the tower, beating every guard that crossed his path.

First he debated the new, but formidable, Jopo.

Second, he faced the fearsome cheetah cat, Citrakayah.

The third guard he beat was the troll hiding under the stairs, Imabench.

The fourth guard was the guy who knows how to (tea) party, ConservativePolitico.

And, after besting all of the other guards, he is now facing the almighty Thett3! Will RoyLatham be able to beat the final guard on the topic, "DDO should keep a voting system with multiple categories"?

http://www.debate.org...

That's up to you, the voters! Who will pledge to vote on this final debate, the clash of the titans?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 5:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:42:10 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
*DDO Fanfare*

We are now in the final debate of the DDO Gauntlet Tournament!

The mighty challenger, RoyLatham, has worked his way up the tower, beating every guard that crossed his path.

First he debated the new, but formidable, Jopo.

Second, he faced the fearsome cheetah cat, Citrakayah.

The third guard he beat was the troll hiding under the stairs, Imabench.

The fourth guard was the guy who knows how to (tea) party, ConservativePolitico.

And, after besting all of the other guards, he is now facing the almighty Thett3! Will RoyLatham be able to beat the final guard on the topic, "DDO should keep a voting system with multiple categories"?

http://www.debate.org...

That's up to you, the voters! Who will pledge to vote on this final debate, the clash of the titans?

Woah. That's impressive. In my opinion, that was the best tournament ever.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 5:20:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:42:10 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
*DDO Fanfare*

We are now in the final debate of the DDO Gauntlet Tournament!

The mighty challenger, RoyLatham, has worked his way up the tower, beating every guard that crossed his path.

First he debated the new, but formidable, Jopo.

Second, he faced the fearsome cheetah cat, Citrakayah.

The third guard he beat was the troll hiding under the stairs, Imabench.

The fourth guard was the guy who knows how to (tea) party, ConservativePolitico.

And, after besting all of the other guards, he is now facing the almighty Thett3! Will RoyLatham be able to beat the final guard on the topic, "DDO should keep a voting system with multiple categories"?

http://www.debate.org...

That's up to you, the voters! Who will pledge to vote on this final debate, the clash of the titans?

I will definitely vote. I like the topic choice as well as the contestants.
thett3
Posts: 14,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:45:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's done: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 6:13:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is now in the voting period!

http://www.debate.org...
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 8:23:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 6:13:05 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
It is now in the voting period!

http://www.debate.org...

Am I allowed to vote even though I'm not a voter for the tournament?
Nolite Timere
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 8:25:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 8:23:13 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 3/26/2014 6:13:05 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
It is now in the voting period!

http://www.debate.org...

Am I allowed to vote even though I'm not a voter for the tournament?

Yes.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 8:33:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 8:23:13 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 3/26/2014 6:13:05 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
It is now in the voting period!

http://www.debate.org...

Am I allowed to vote even though I'm not a voter for the tournament?

Absolutely
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder