My Top 10 Users

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 11:44:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm bored. Before, some honorable mentions:

Airmax- It would be a waste of time putting him in this list because he would take the number one spot by blowout and this whole list would be useless.

Cooldudebro- A personal friend, but I know many of you do not agree.

FREEDO- The popular college kid that sets up pretty much every single game on here.

Here we go.

10- GodChoosesLife

GodChoosesLife is always a great prescence to have around, as she is usually very nice to everybody, regardless of her beliefs. Yes, she may not be the best debater around, but she makes up for it in the other three sections of DDO- especially the forums. To dislike her may be a big sin- God or not.

9- kbub

He is not active in the forums too much, and possesses many questionable opinions (i.e that all non-whites should be deported from America), but he is great in my opinion. The effort that he puts into his arguments, opinions, and forum posts are unmatched by almost any other members on DDO. I once had to message him telling him not to try so damn hard. Just check his profile Big Issues and you'll see what I'm talking about.

8- Donald.Keller

DK is an amazing debater and shared a few tips with me which helped me make the debater I am today. His debate with bsh1 on abortion changed my debating style for the far better, and I am thankful for that (at least on a debate site.) He hasn't been too active as of late, but he is still well, well deserving to be recognized.

7- Mikal

I don't talk too much to Mikal, but I find him fascinating. Then, who doesn't? He joined a tad before I did, and then went to beat RoyLatham in ELO. He posts a variety of topics on the forums, ranging from serious posts to advertising his debates all the way to posting dark-side Youtube videos. And ya know, the fact he has Marina as a girlfriend just solidifies the fact that he's pretty damn cool.

6- imabench

The most controversial user on DDO by far. He's bashed members in the weekly stupid (as opposers would put it), posted some - ahem, - questionable stuff in debates (i.e "why do you masturbate with tweezers") and even getting banned. But nonetheless, hate him or not, you have to admit he's entertaining. He always gives us a good laugh with his troll debates, then goes on some rampage in the forums or creates a rip-off game (i.e DDO Democracy 3.) If there's a funnier member than him, present him/her.

5- RoyLatham

This was a tough call, as I do not believe I have ever even been in the same PM with RoyLatham. I don't have much to say about him, but his pure intellect just ensures a spot for him on this list. And if he beats Mikal, his legend will just keep on growing to the point where it is too big for our "puny, human minds" to handle. Simply put, he's too good to be human.

4- YYW

I used to hate YYW. Simple as that. When I was a noob, he posted many sarcastic comments that I found hurtful, so I blocked him. And then I found out he was one of the best users on DDO. Once you get to understand his sense of humor, he is a mastermind. Everything from deporting Justin Bieber to trying to be the best spouse for bsh1 is entertaining. If the DDO elite exists, then he is a part of it. If it doesn't, he is part of DDO's best.

3- Thett3

I don't know what it is about Thett, but I like him. He has an interesting sense of humor, and an amazing taste in debate. He has done everything on DDO that there is to do, from racking up 6,000+ forum posts t0 getting a net of 102 debate wins all the way to running for VP. Also, his ego is huge:

"I'm ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact. No one can compare to me. I'm always right- I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."

He is an amazing veteran and a nice dude. Wait, is it dudette?

2- TUF

I personally have a neutral opinion of him, as I do not know his personality and his traits that much, but I do know he works his butt off for DDO, and I respect that. He has a great intelligence in technology and how to run websites, and he is one of the main factors of why DDO is still standing (of course, it would still be standing if someone else won the election, but shut up.)

1- bsh1

Bsh1 is the best user on the site for me, hands down. He has given me advice, helped me understand legal stuff, and even engaged in a few conversations from time to time. He also shared the same basic beliefs as me, such as that humans should have choice (i.e gay marriage.) He is also one of the nicest people on DDO and is very accepting of others beliefs. As if that isn't enough, he has a keen sense of humor in the forums and in debates. And to top it all off, he could kick about 99.9% of DDO's butt in a debate. There's no denying he's #1 (unless airmax was included in this list.)

Well, there you have it. Think I missed anyone? I scrapped this up so I'm sure I missed a few deserving guys.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:00:13 AM
At 3/22/2014 11:44:01 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Airmax- It would be a waste of time putting him in this list because he would take the number one spot by blowout and this whole list would be useless.

FREEDO- The popular college kid that sets up pretty much every single game on here.

Here we go.

10- GodChoosesLife

GodChoosesLife is always a great prescence to have around, as she is usually very nice to everybody, regardless of her beliefs. Yes, she may not be the best debater around, but she makes up for it in the other three sections of DDO- especially the forums. To dislike her may be a big sin- God or not.

9- kbub

He is not active in the forums too much, and possesses many questionable opinions (i.e that all non-whites should be deported from America),

Lol wut?

but he is great in my opinion. The effort that he puts into his arguments, opinions, and forum posts are unmatched by almost any other members on DDO. I once had to message him telling him not to try so damn hard. Just check his profile Big Issues and you'll see what I'm talking about.

8- Donald.Keller

DK is an amazing debater and shared a few tips with me which helped me make the debater I am today. His debate with bsh1 on abortion changed my debating style for the far better, and I am thankful for that (at least on a debate site.) He hasn't been too active as of late, but he is still well, well deserving to be recognized.

7- Mikal

I don't talk too much to Mikal, but I find him fascinating. Then, who doesn't? He joined a tad before I did, and then went to beat RoyLatham in ELO. He posts a variety of topics on the forums, ranging from serious posts to advertising his debates all the way to posting dark-side Youtube videos. And ya know, the fact he has Marina as a girlfriend just solidifies the fact that he's pretty damn cool.

6- imabench

The most controversial user on DDO by far. He's bashed members in the weekly stupid (as opposers would put it), posted some - ahem, - questionable stuff in debates (i.e "why do you masturbate with tweezers") and even getting banned. But nonetheless, hate him or not, you have to admit he's entertaining. He always gives us a good laugh with his troll debates, then goes on some rampage in the forums or creates a rip-off game (i.e DDO Democracy 3.) If there's a funnier member than him, present him/her.

5- RoyLatham

This was a tough call, as I do not believe I have ever even been in the same PM with RoyLatham. I don't have much to say about him, but his pure intellect just ensures a spot for him on this list. And if he beats Mikal, his legend will just keep on growing to the point where it is too big for our "puny, human minds" to handle. Simply put, he's too good to be human.

4- YYW

I used to hate YYW. Simple as that. When I was a noob, he posted many sarcastic comments that I found hurtful, so I blocked him. And then I found out he was one of the best users on DDO. Once you get to understand his sense of humor, he is a mastermind. Everything from deporting Justin Bieber to trying to be the best spouse for bsh1 is entertaining. If the DDO elite exists, then he is a part of it. If it doesn't, he is part of DDO's best.

3- Thett3

I don't know what it is about Thett, but I like him. He has an interesting sense of humor, and an amazing taste in debate. He has done everything on DDO that there is to do, from racking up 6,000+ forum posts t0 getting a net of 102 debate wins all the way to running for VP. Also, his ego is huge:

"I'm ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact. No one can compare to me. I'm always right- I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."

2- TUF

I personally have a neutral opinion of him, as I do not know his personality and his traits that much, but I do know he works his butt off for DDO, and I respect that. He has a great intelligence in technology and how to run websites, and he is one of the main factors of why DDO is still standing (of course, it would still be standing if someone else won the election, but shut up.)

1- bsh1

Bsh1 is the best user on the site for me, hands down. He has given me advice, helped me understand legal stuff, and even engaged in a few conversations from time to time. He also shared the same basic beliefs as me, such as that humans should have choice (i.e gay marriage.) He is also one of the nicest people on DDO and is very accepting of others beliefs. As if that isn't enough, he has a keen sense of humor in the forums and in debates. And to top it all off, he could kick about 99.9% of DDO's butt in a debate. There's no denying he's #1 (unless airmax was included in this list.)

Well, there you have it. Think I missed anyone? I scrapped this up so I'm sure I missed a few deserving guys.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:00:59 AM
At 3/22/2014 11:59:04 PM, Romanii wrote:
People you missed:

-bluesteel
-Raisor
-Zaradi
-KhaosMage
-Bladerunner
-OreEle
-Romanii

well... at least i made the top of the "people you missed" list :)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:01:41 AM
People you missed:

-bluesteel
-Raisor
-Zaradi
-KhaosMage
-Bladerunner
-OreEle
-Romanii
-EndarkenedRationalist

Fixed
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:02:33 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:01:41 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
People you missed:

-bluesteel
-Raisor
-Zaradi
-KhaosMage
-Bladerunner
-OreEle
-Romanii

Fixed

No. You stole my debate with RationalThinker.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:03:16 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:00:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Here we go.

10- GodChoosesLife

9- kbub

He is not active in the forums too much, and possesses many questionable opinions (i.e that all non-whites should be deported from America),

Lol wut?

http://www.debate.org...

but he is great in my opinion. The effort that he puts into his arguments, opinions, and :forum posts are unmatched by almost any other members on DDO. I once had to message :him telling him not to try so damn hard. Just check his profile Big Issues and you'll see what :I'm talking about.

8- Donald.Keller

7- Mikal

6- imabench

5- RoyLatham

4- YYW

3- Thett3

2- TUF

1- bsh1

"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:04:13 AM
People you missed:

-bluesteel Don't know her well enough
-Raisor I've never once talked to him
-Zaradi I was considering him
-KhaosMage Never heard of him
-Bladerunner Never talked to him
-OreEle Neutral opinion
-Romanii Probably should've included you
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:31:08 AM
10- GodChoosesLife

Haha I like that you said that ^^ cause its pretty true I'm not the best debater, but I try and I try to be reasonable in what I share in the forums and polls and elsewhere.. LOL But your sweet thank you dear :)
Also, is 10 starting from your low point or highest?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:47:16 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:04:13 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
People you missed:

Good. Excellent.
Let's never change this. Promise?
-OreEle Neutral opinion
My work here is, finally, done.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:49:04 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:31:08 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

Haha I like that you said that ^^ cause its pretty true I'm not the best debater, but I try and I try to be reasonable in what I share in the forums and polls and elsewhere.. LOL But your sweet thank you dear :)

10 is the lowest
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:49:32 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:49:04 AM, yay842 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:50:34 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:49:32 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

well, if you look at number one, you can pretty much infer it
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:17:50 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:50:34 AM, yay842 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

I'm socially inept, so I can't infer a thing.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:40:08 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:17:50 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

i didnt ask you silly
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:41:32 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:40:08 AM, yay842 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

i didnt ask you silly
Too bad I decided to answer.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:42:11 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:41:32 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

i didnt ask you silly

too bad its been reported for pornography
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:42:59 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:42:11 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 1:41:32 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
10- GodChoosesLife

10 is the lowest

I didn't ask you silly

i didnt ask you silly

too bad its been reported for pornography
"You don't say?"
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:47:58 AM
Kc and yay, what are you guys talking about?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:52:01 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:47:58 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Kc and yay, what are you guys talking about?

I answered a question he didn't ask.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 2:24:30 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:02:33 AM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:01:41 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
People you missed:

-bluesteel
-Raisor
-Zaradi
-KhaosMage
-Bladerunner
-OreEle
-Romanii

Fixed

No. You stole my debate with RationalThinker.

You can try next. The formatting of the website might have wrecked my chances.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:30:47 PM
At 3/23/2014 12:47:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:04:13 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
People you missed:

Good. Excellent.

Oh sh!t... you're a veteran

*bows to your feet and begs for forgiveness.*

Promise.

-OreEle Neutral opinion
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:36:09 PM
My favorite person on this site.

Me. Duh.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:10:59 PM
At 3/23/2014 12:30:47 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:47:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Good. Excellent.

Oh sh!t... you're a veteran

*bows to your feet and begs for forgiveness.*

Promise.
Meh, I haven't heard of other people, too. It's no skin off my back if you don't know me.
I don't know you, so that means we don't hang in the same areas, so what?
I was just trolling, thinking it funny that you never heard of me, so I reply, saying to keep never hearing of me.

I wouldn't call myself a veteran, but thanks. The post count is very misleading.
My work here is, finally, done.
BobTurner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:20:13 PM
You guys just can't resist making these absurd popularity-contest topics, can you?

What benefit does any of this actually offer to us? Cool, you pointed out ten people, and someone else pointed out another 6 or so that you "forgot" and effectively narrowed down the amount of people who would feel like utter crap looking at this thread. Are you happy?
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:21:38 PM
At 3/23/2014 1:20:13 PM, BobTurner wrote:
You guys just can't resist making these absurd popularity-contest topics, can you?

What benefit does any of this actually offer to us? Cool, you pointed out ten people, and someone else pointed out another 6 or so that you "forgot" and effectively narrowed down the amount of people who would feel like utter crap looking at this thread. Are you happy?

Yeah, pretty happy. You?
BobTurner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:22:27 PM
At 3/23/2014 1:21:38 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Yeah, pretty happy. You?

Well, I can't say I'm surprised that you're happy. You're probably in contact with a lot of shiny objects that are keeping you distracted.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:23:10 PM
At 3/23/2014 1:22:27 PM, BobTurner wrote:
At 3/23/2014 1:21:38 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Yeah, pretty happy. You?

Well, I can't say I'm surprised that you're happy. You're probably in contact with a lot of shiny objects that are keeping you distracted.

Yeah, my toaster and toilet bowl are VERY shiny and I take pride in that.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:38:08 PM
At 3/23/2014 1:23:10 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

butts
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:38:38 PM
Yeah, you see, that doesn't work.