Jump to topic:

Request for Voting Privileges

CheeseFries
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 5:43:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong section, this is my first forum post.

On the recommendation of other users on DDO, I am asking here to have voting rights for debates. I do not have a cellphone or any sort of device that can receive text messages.
I will hopefully have the three debates completed shortly.
There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 5:53:59 PM
At 3/26/2014 5:43:33 PM, CheeseFries wrote:
I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong section, this is my first forum post.

On the recommendation of other users on DDO, I am asking here to have voting rights for debates. I do not have a cellphone or any sort of device that can receive text messages.

It has previously happened that voting privileges have been conferred without cell phone identity confirmation, but only where users have demonstrated competence to vote and had several debates. I would suggest that you have a few debates that you try hard in, and then send Airmax a PM requesting voting privileges. I'm not sure what the outcome will be, but that's your best bet.
Tsar of DDO
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 6:40:37 PM
At 3/26/2014 5:43:33 PM, CheeseFries wrote:

Like YYW said, airmax is your best bet. Here's a link: http://www.debate.org...

Click on a button that says something like "send message."