Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Confirm Identity

sadolite
Posts: 9,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 6:02:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 5:12:12 PM, AnsweringAtheism wrote:
How can I confirm my identity without a phone?

Whinny like a horse three times
YYW
Posts: 41,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 7:49:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM, YYW wrote:
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.

Or alternatively you can just message Airmax and he'll sort it out for you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 7:51:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 7:49:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM, YYW wrote:
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.

Or alternatively you can just message Airmax and he'll sort it out for you.

So boring...
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 9,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:24:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 7:51:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:49:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM, YYW wrote:
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.

Or alternatively you can just message Airmax and he'll sort it out for you.

So boring...

Ya, I was hoping for a slew of troll comments
YYW
Posts: 41,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:27:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:24:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:51:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:49:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM, YYW wrote:
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.

Or alternatively you can just message Airmax and he'll sort it out for you.

So boring...

Ya, I was hoping for a slew of troll comments

I wish people would just let others have some fun. But Zaradi has to be the rain cloud on everyone's fun.

Unacceptable.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Raisor
Posts: 4,965
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:54:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:27:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:24:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:51:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:49:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2014 7:13:40 PM, YYW wrote:
The method is simple:

Perform a rain dance.
Smoke the peace pipe.
Beat on the tribal drum.

Then, you will have confirmed your identity. All of this must be recorded and submitted to Juggle for verification.

Or alternatively you can just message Airmax and he'll sort it out for you.

So boring...

Ya, I was hoping for a slew of troll comments

I wish people would just let others have some fun. But Zaradi has to be the rain cloud on everyone's fun.

Unacceptable.

https://www.youtube.com...
If I gotta go hard on a bitch Ima make it look sexy