Jump to topic:

What are some things to talk about?

Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:18:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't find anything to talk about that's logical, relevant, and interesting.

Religion, no because it'll just be opinion based. Debating on religion, in my opinion, isn't relevant because it's religion. Out of the things the 2 debaters just said, they have no idea if what they just said was true. They're blurting out nothing but ideals. Meaning they're statements haven't been proven. They might as well, Man, I'm super bored. Why am I always bored? It seems like nothing entertains me anymore.

Technology, I guess that could be suffice. I've been talking about sharing some ideas and stuff. I don't know because people won't believe they will work. But, I'll prove them wrong. They'll see me dare the impossible. (Well, I don't think it's impossible to achieve.)

Games, I'm trying to find something to talk about in this category, but I can't find anything that's logical and something that people would be interested in. I'm already debating about the Oculus Rift. I like FPS games and Real Time Strategy. I'm a console person switching to PC. I guess I could talk about moving to PC, but I don't think people will be interested in that.

Movies, there's nothing really out that's interesting except Divergent. But, I don't want to see Divergent and I have no interest in that movie. Oh! There's Noah. I could talk about that.

The only thing I talk about on TV is Naruto. That's it.

That's all I really talk about pretty much. Games, movies, Naruto, and technology.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:20:20 PM
At 3/29/2014 2:18:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:

Religion, no because it'll just be opinion based. Debating on religion, in my opinion, isn't relevant because it's religion. Out of the things the 2 debaters just said, they have no idea if what they just said was true. They're blurting out nothing but ideals. Meaning they're statements haven't been proven. They might as well, Man, I'm super bored. Why am I always bored? It seems like nothing entertains me anymore.

Technology, I guess that could be suffice. I've been talking about sharing some ideas and stuff. I don't know because people won't believe they will work. But, I'll prove them wrong. They'll see me dare the impossible. (Well, I don't think it's impossible to achieve.)

Games, I'm trying to find something to talk about in this category, but I can't find anything that's logical and something that people would be interested in. I'm already debating about the Oculus Rift. I like FPS games and Real Time Strategy. I'm a console person switching to PC. I guess I could talk about moving to PC, but I don't think people will be interested in that.

Movies, there's nothing really out that's interesting except Divergent. But, I don't want to see Divergent and I have no interest in that movie. Oh! There's Noah. I could talk about that.

That's all I really talk about pretty much. Games, movies, Naruto, and technology.

Do you read the Manga, or just the TV show?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:21:12 PM
At 3/29/2014 2:20:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/29/2014 2:18:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:

Do you read the Manga, or just the TV show?

TV Show, but I do know what' going on in the Manga right now.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.