Tulle you rock

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 9:02:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am sorry, but this had to be said

She took like 5 hours of her time to examine and almost write an essay for an RFD. This was possibly the best RFD I have ever read on the site

http://www.debate.org...

Granted I am bias and disagree with some of it (partially because she called my source bogus lol), but agree to disagree.

This was one of the best RFDS that I have ever read since I have been on DDO

You mam, deserve an applause.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 9:04:37 PM
At 3/29/2014 9:02:29 PM, Mikal wrote:

She took like 5 hours of her time to examine and almost write an essay for an RFD. This was possibly the best RFD I have ever read on the site

Granted I am bias and disagree with some of it (partially because she called my source bogus lol), but agree to disagree.

Well.................... Its kind of sad in my opinion. 4 hours of your day to write an RFD, lol. It wasn't even long enough to take a half hour.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 9:06:44 PM

WOW!!!! That is awesome!!!! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 9:23:02 PM

Holy moly guakamole, mostacholi, cheese ravioli, that's a good RFD. *claps*
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 9:51:46 PM
@Mikal---lol Aww you didn't have to make a thread *blushes*

At 3/29/2014 9:04:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Well.................... Its kind of sad in my opinion. 4 hours of your day to write an RFD, lol. It wasn't even long enough to take a half hour.

How not? I had to post it in 8 parts, and I didn't just write it out of thin air. I actually read the entire debate as well as every source and wrote comments on everything before summarizing and posting.
yang.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:02:14 PM
At 3/29/2014 9:51:46 PM, tulle wrote:
@Mikal---lol Aww you didn't have to make a thread *blushes*

At 3/29/2014 9:04:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

How not? I had to post it in 8 parts, and I didn't just write it out of thin air. I actually read the entire debate as well as every source and wrote comments on everything before summarizing and posting.

I'm a bogus source? {so offended....}

haha, awesome RFD though. I wish everyone put that much time and effort into judging debates.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:07:56 PM
At 3/29/2014 10:02:14 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I'm a bogus source? {so offended....}

<3

haha, awesome RFD though. I wish everyone put that much time and effort into judging debates.

Thanks... I'd been reading the debate here and there over the past few days and realized at the pace I was going I'd never vote in time lol

This is why I don't vote often haha
yang.