Jump to topic:

RFD Improvement Suggestion

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:12:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How many times have you gone to the votes, and seen a link to a Google Doc or see comments? Now, the doc may not be that bad, but why should more characters be allowed in the comments than your reasoning for who won the debate? The answer is: they shouldn't. I recommend we get rid of the 1000 character limit, and either have it unlimited or the amount of characters allowed per round in the actual debate. Preferably the second one, but what do you guys think?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 7:45:54 AM
At 3/29/2014 10:12:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
How many times have you gone to the votes, and seen a link to a Google Doc or see comments? Now, the doc may not be that bad, but why should more characters be allowed in the comments than your reasoning for who won the debate? The answer is: they shouldn't. I recommend we get rid of the 1000 character limit, and either have it unlimited or the amount of characters allowed per round in the actual debate. Preferably the second one, but what do you guys think?

I agree. I just hate it when people you vote for ask people to vote against them because they succumb to the bullies of a popular member.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:53:02 AM
At 3/30/2014 11:19:46 AM, Raisor wrote:
It isn't a big deal to just post multiple comments.

I don't see this as a pressing issue.

It just seems like we're being discouraged from posting quality RFDs.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...