Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

The user tylergraham95 is an IDIOT!

tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:24:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gah have you seen this guy tylergraham95? Jesus christ who the heck let this kid off the short bus? I mean this guy is a moron with a capital potato. It's like everything he says basically spawns from pure stupidity.

tl;dr
ITT: we make personal attacks on the nitwit known as tylergraham95
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:26:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 1:24:26 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Gah have you seen this guy tylergraham95? Jesus christ who the heck let this kid off the short bus? I mean this guy is a moron with a capital potato. It's like everything he says basically spawns from pure stupidity.

tl;dr
ITT: we make personal attacks on the nitwit known as tylergraham95

Your right. Tyler Graham's a nitwit. But don't even get me started on Jifpop09. He needs to cut all that revolution $hit. What a @sshole.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:39:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
That Donald.keller kid needs to get freaking banned. I mean seriously... I can't even stomach the thought of him...

I mean, the guy can't win a debate for the life of him, and yet he thinks he's even remotely smart? Ha!
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:40:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 1:26:37 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/30/2014 1:24:26 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Gah have you seen this guy tylergraham95? Jesus christ who the heck let this kid off the short bus? I mean this guy is a moron with a capital potato. It's like everything he says basically spawns from pure stupidity.

tl;dr
ITT: we make personal attacks on the nitwit known as tylergraham95

Your right. Tyler Graham's a nitwit. But don't even get me started on Jifpop09. He needs to cut all that revolution $hit. What a @sshole.

Oooooh, burn. You got them both good.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 2:07:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 1:42:11 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
I wonder if Airmax would ban us if we insulted him. As a mod, it seems hes above that.

I wonder if Airmax would ban Airmax if Airmax insulted Airmax.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:33:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 1:39:39 AM, donald.keller wrote:
That Donald.keller kid needs to get freaking banned. I mean seriously... I can't even stomach the thought of him...

I mean, the guy can't win a debate for the life of him, and yet he thinks he's even remotely smart? Ha!

Yeah, but that EndarkendRationalist guy! Nobody even knows who he is! He's, like, this attention-seeker who ferrets out threads and contributes absolutely nothing of value to anyone.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:35:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Daytonanerd is absolutely the most useless waste of space in the universe. Even black holes look up to his ability of taken all rational thought and logic out of a conversation. He is a waste of sperm and an egg.
Cringe
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:41:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Khaos is a misogynistic racist and should have been killed, or at least banned, ages ago.
He's is obviously intellectually stunted, look at his profile pics....fvcking cartoons.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 14,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 2:46:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't get me started about XLAV... I mean holy sh*t, for starters why does he have a dog as a profile picture? Does he have dog fetish or something? Why is the dog smoking? Is this a sign that XLAV smokes in real life?
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 3:14:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 11:41:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Khaos is a misogynistic racist and should have been killed, or at least banned, ages ago.
He's is obviously intellectually stunted, look at his profile pics....fvcking cartoons.

A Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I see?
TN05
Posts: 4,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 4:09:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 11:41:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Khaos is a misogynistic racist and should have been killed, or at least banned, ages ago.
He's is obviously intellectually stunted, look at his profile pics....fvcking cartoons.

If you think that's bad, that TN05's avatar and name come from a LEGO toy line. What a dork!
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 4:12:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 11:41:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Khaos is a misogynistic racist and should have been killed, or at least banned, ages ago.
He's is obviously intellectually stunted, look at his profile pics....fvcking cartoons.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 4:17:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2014 11:41:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Khaos is a misogynistic racist and should have been killed, or at least banned, ages ago.
He's is obviously intellectually stunted, look at his profile pics....fvcking cartoons.

Sorry, haha, I wanted to repost someone's and yours was the meanest
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...