Jump to topic:

Cheating members creating multiple accounts

Juris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:07:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Voting privilege should be given strictly. A lot of members who are desperate for winning every match are probably using different accounts to have them vote for their debates. For example, the cheater may create two accounts and have them debate to attain the 3-debate matches requirement. After that, he is secured already. Hope this problem will be addressed.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:13:53 AM
At 3/30/2014 11:07:52 AM, Juris wrote:
Voting privilege should be given strictly. A lot of members who are desperate for winning every match are probably using different accounts to have them vote for their debates. For example, the cheater may create two accounts and have them debate to attain the 3-debate matches requirement. After that, he is secured already. Hope this problem will be addressed.

If you have seen specific cases that look like multi accounting you can pm airmax or tuf, they will look into it.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 1:35:04 PM
At 3/30/2014 11:13:53 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 3/30/2014 11:07:52 AM, Juris wrote:

If you have seen specific cases that look like multi accounting you can pm airmax or tuf, they will look into it.

I agree with Raisor, I caught someone doing that before and reported it. It was actually the same person debating herself. The debate was gone within the hour.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...