Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Yay842 to be crowned Troll King

Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 10:19:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The time for celebration may be premature, but I think its time we crown Yay842 the next troll king of DDO. He's earned it.

https://docs.google.com...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:20:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 10:19:58 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
The time for celebration may be premature, but I think its time we crown Yay842 the next troll king of DDO. He's earned it.

https://docs.google.com...

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:21:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 10:19:58 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
The time for celebration may be premature, but I think its time we crown Yay842 the next troll king of DDO. He's earned it.

https://docs.google.com...

awww to bad yay842 is leaving.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:26:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 7:21:10 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/30/2014 10:19:58 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
The time for celebration may be premature, but I think its time we crown Yay842 the next troll king of DDO. He's earned it.

https://docs.google.com...

awww to bad yay842 is leaving.

lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 8:12:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 8:03:57 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Who dafuq are you and why do you think you know who the trolls are?

why? do you think YOU know who the trolls are?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:53:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 8:12:29 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 8:03:57 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Who dafuq are you and why do you think you know who the trolls are?

why? do you think YOU know who the trolls are?

Ima already declared me his heir. So yahbro.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:55:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 8:03:57 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Who dafuq are you and why do you think you know who the trolls are?

He's one of the largest idiots on the site, which answers both of your questions.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:57:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 9:56:02 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
No worries the Great one and only Krazzy_Player The Troll Hunter is here.

DDO WAS BETTER A YEAR AGO
TROLL
KFC
NACK
APPLEJACK IS BEST PONY
VIVA RATIONALMADMAN
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 10:01:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 9:57:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/31/2014 9:56:02 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
No worries the Great one and only Krazzy_Player The Troll Hunter is here.

DDO WAS BETTER A YEAR AGO
TROLL
KFC
NACK
APPLEJACK IS BEST PONY
VIVA RATIONALMADMAN
Excuse me ddo was better 4 years ago, when these stuck up unfriendly people where not here.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 10:59:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 10:01:18 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 9:57:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/31/2014 9:56:02 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
No worries the Great one and only Krazzy_Player The Troll Hunter is here.

DDO WAS BETTER A YEAR AGO
TROLL
KFC
NACK
APPLEJACK IS BEST PONY
VIVA RATIONALMADMAN
Excuse me ddo was better 4 years ago, when these stuck up unfriendly people where not here.

Yup. That was back when we had respectable users.

Like izbo.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 11:00:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 10:59:07 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/31/2014 10:01:18 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 9:57:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/31/2014 9:56:02 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
No worries the Great one and only Krazzy_Player The Troll Hunter is here.

DDO WAS BETTER A YEAR AGO
TROLL
KFC
NACK
APPLEJACK IS BEST PONY
VIVA RATIONALMADMAN
Excuse me ddo was better 4 years ago, when these stuck up unfriendly people where not here.

Yup. That was back when we had respectable users.

Like izbo.
Like panda.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me