Jump to topic:

We need less "Is god real" polls and opinions

Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 6:35:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To start off I recognize that it's an important subject. But do we need the amount of polls, opinions, and forums that we currently have on this? People, maybe you should just stick to a couple forums instead of making 100 opinions asking the exact same question. (I'm sure that's not an exaggeration to)

Every week, I see about 5 polls or opinions on this. Can't we just all calm down a little?

It's pretty much spamming if we put the same thing up over and over. And if people stick to the same few opinions and forums, you'd be able to find someone who is willing to have a rational discussion on the topic quicker than you would if everyone is spread over a few hundred threads, opinions, and polls.
Dude... Stop...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:08:04 PM
At 3/31/2014 6:35:35 PM, Fanath wrote:
To start off I recognize that it's an important subject. But do we need the amount of polls, opinions, and forums that we currently have on this? People, maybe you should just stick to a couple forums instead of making 100 opinions asking the exact same question. (I'm sure that's not an exaggeration to)

Every week, I see about 5 polls or opinions on this. Can't we just all calm down a little?

It's pretty much spamming if we put the same thing up over and over. And if people stick to the same few opinions and forums, you'd be able to find someone who is willing to have a rational discussion on the topic quicker than you would if everyone is spread over a few hundred threads, opinions, and polls.

Okay, here's how the polls section works. People get on and make polls to ask whatever the crap they want to ask. Atheists and theists make a bunch of polls about God usually because they're new and don't know how many times it's been done. It's literally impossible to enforce that. Yeah, repeat polls are dumb, but there's nothing you can do about it, especially make a call out forum topic.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:31:15 PM
At 3/31/2014 7:08:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Okay, here's how the polls section works. People get on and make polls to ask whatever the crap they want to ask. Atheists and theists make a bunch of polls about God usually because they're new and don't know how many times it's been done. It's literally impossible to enforce that. Yeah, repeat polls are dumb, but there's nothing you can do about it, especially make a call out forum topic.

No one said anything about enforcing this, lol. It's more like a request/Suggestion.

Not sure what you meant by that last sentence..?
Dude... Stop...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:00:26 PM
At 3/31/2014 7:31:15 PM, Fanath wrote:

No one said anything about enforcing this, lol. It's more like a request/Suggestion.

She meant you can't do anything to stop the repetitive polls and making a call out forum topic is not going to help.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 9:03:21 PM
At 3/31/2014 9:00:26 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/31/2014 7:31:15 PM, Fanath wrote:

She meant you can't do anything to stop the repetitive polls and making a call out forum topic is not going to help.

Meh, well at least I tried. Maybe I'll enter the battlefield myself so that I can try to take away some dudes religion.
Dude... Stop...