I can't tell who is leaving and who is Foolin

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 5:03:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/1/2014 5:00:30 PM, kbub wrote:
I sure hope some people are joking for April 1.

The joke is that everyone who is 'leaving' is staying while everyone one esle is leaving for good.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 5:23:19 PM

I doubt that any are joking as that would be a rather big slap in the face to those that are leaving to make a point. Though I suspect that many will be back. They'll get bored and come take a look, just to see if it is as bad as they feared. And when they see that it isn't, they'll stick around.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 5:29:22 PM
At 4/1/2014 5:23:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I doubt that any are joking as that would be a rather big slap in the face to those that are leaving to make a point. Though I suspect that many will be back. They'll get bored and come take a look, just to see if it is as bad as they feared. And when they see that it isn't, they'll stick around.

I would seriously hate to be under this policy.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 5:33:48 PM
At 4/1/2014 5:29:22 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Here's the way I look at it. It's not really a policy that bans people. It's a person, or several people. Airmax has always been pretty reasonable, so I do feel safe, even if I miss Imabench. I'm also pretty sure that the "new policies" were just and explanation of Imabench's ban. Anyway, that's my two cents.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 8:32:27 PM
At 4/1/2014 5:33:48 PM, kbub wrote:
At 4/1/2014 5:29:22 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Here's the way I look at it. It's not really a policy that bans people. It's a person, or several people. Airmax has always been pretty reasonable, so I do feel safe, even if I miss Imabench. I'm also pretty sure that the "new policies" were just and explanation of Imabench's ban. Anyway, that's my two cents.

It modifies people's behavior. It's just stupid to think that you can insult someone and still foster debate.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 9:05:46 PM

Nolite Timere
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 9:16:38 PM

Actually Magic8000 (who himself deactivated his account for personal reasons and opened a new one; for those who want to know, his new username is "n7") told me that Sargon just left the site of lulz. He said he'll be back in a month. I suspect it may be for school reasons, considering the timetable.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 9:28:46 PM
At 4/1/2014 9:16:38 PM, Subutai wrote:

Actually Magic8000 (who himself deactivated his account for personal reasons and opened a new one; for those who want to know, his new username is "n7") told me that Sargon just left the site of lulz. He said he'll be back in a month. I suspect it may be for school reasons, considering the timetable.

I KNEW Sargon's departure was suspicious!

Lol he was just like "Might as well leave now with everyone else. Vale." XD
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 12:10:59 AM
At 4/1/2014 9:16:38 PM, Subutai wrote:

For the lulz!!!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.