Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Where is Everyone?

True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:16:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:15:49 AM, Cherymenthol wrote:
I know its empty today.... I guess everyone got a life....

I've Been on since 8:30 last night.
Cherymenthol
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:22:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:16:39 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:15:49 AM, Cherymenthol wrote:
I know its empty today.... I guess everyone got a life....

I've Been on since 8:30 last night.

lol
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:33:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
i no lol i mean im sooooo important liek i was talkign to my girlfreid natsha and she was liek i got a manicure and i waz liek noooo way! and sh said yeah and now shes goign on a date with chad hu is sooooooooooooooooo hot i was liek ol wow! liek why wont anyoen talk to me!!!??

Grow up, seriously.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:35:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:33:04 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
i no lol i mean im sooooo important liek i was talkign to my girlfreid natsha and she was liek i got a manicure and i waz liek noooo way! and sh said yeah and now shes goign on a date with chad hu is sooooooooooooooooo hot i was liek ol wow! liek why wont anyoen talk to me!!!??

Grow up, seriously.

One i don't talk like that.
I just over use lol.
Two I don't have a girlfriend named Natasha
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:36:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:35:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:33:04 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
i no lol i mean im sooooo important liek i was talkign to my girlfreid natsha and she was liek i got a manicure and i waz liek noooo way! and sh said yeah and now shes goign on a date with chad hu is sooooooooooooooooo hot i was liek ol wow! liek why wont anyoen talk to me!!!??

Grow up, seriously.

One i don't talk like that.
I just over use lol.
Two I don't have a girlfriend named Natasha

It's called an example.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:38:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:36:25 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:35:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:33:04 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
i no lol i mean im sooooo important liek i was talkign to my girlfreid natsha and she was liek i got a manicure and i waz liek noooo way! and sh said yeah and now shes goign on a date with chad hu is sooooooooooooooooo hot i was liek ol wow! liek why wont anyoen talk to me!!!??

Grow up, seriously.

One i don't talk like that.
I just over use lol.
Two I don't have a girlfriend named Natasha

It's called an example.

It's called someone needs a chill pill.
Or some happy pills :D
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 11:45:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:38:32 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:36:25 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:35:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:33:04 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
i no lol i mean im sooooo important liek i was talkign to my girlfreid natsha and she was liek i got a manicure and i waz liek noooo way! and sh said yeah and now shes goign on a date with chad hu is sooooooooooooooooo hot i was liek ol wow! liek why wont anyoen talk to me!!!??

Grow up, seriously.

One i don't talk like that.
I just over use lol.
Two I don't have a girlfriend named Natasha

It's called an example.

It's called someone needs a chill pill.
Or some happy pills :D

The internet is serious business. DDO far more so. You're a cancer. You are killing DDO.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 12:35:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 11:45:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The internet is serious business...

really? you're kidding, right? It's the internet, probably 1/2 the people on here aren't who they say they are (with either their location or age or whatever).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2010 12:36:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/30/2010 12:35:39 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/30/2010 11:45:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The internet is serious business...

really? you're kidding, right? It's the internet, probably 1/2 the people on here aren't who they say they are (with either their location or age or whatever).

....
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!