Jump to topic:

laws should be made concerning debate abuse

judeifeanyi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 4:27:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Strict laws should be made concerning debate abuse. Some users, insult people just like my last debate concerning 'murder'. Yet when I reported, nothing was done to the victim. I think strict laws should be made concernig debate abuse
RiskTaker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 5:07:24 PM
At 4/2/2014 4:27:01 PM, judeifeanyi wrote:
Strict rules should be made concerning debate abuse. Some users, insult people just like my last debate concerning 'murder'. Yet when I reported, nothing was done to the perpetrator. I think strict rules should be made concerning debate abuse.

Fixed.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 5:09:34 PM
Strict laws should be made concerning debate abuse. Some users, insult people just like my last debate concerning 'murder'. Yet when I reported, nothing was done to the victim. I think strict laws should be made concernig debate abuse

I don't agree, as usually all I care about is that the vote is deleted. What should happen, is the moderators pm the person who vote bombs, lack of RFD, or whatever not. I often see the same people over and over again make the same voting mistakes.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
RiskTaker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 5:10:25 PM
At 4/2/2014 5:09:34 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

I don't agree, as usually all I care about is that the vote is deleted. What should happen, is the moderators pm the person who vote bombs, lack of RFD, or whatever not. I often see the same people over and over again make the same voting mistakes.

The abuse was done by the debaters, not the voters.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 5:12:06 PM
At 4/2/2014 5:10:25 PM, RiskTaker wrote:
At 4/2/2014 5:09:34 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

The abuse was done by the debaters, not the voters.

Oh, I misread what she wrote. Yeah, usually someone can outright insult you during a debate, and the mods do nothing about it. The person just loses a conduct point.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party