Jump to topic:

DDO fanfiction

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 1:00:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The other two can be found here. Read those first. http://www.debate.org...

This is part three of a series that will continue until I get bored with it, about Thett3: a genius, businessman, playboy, pirate, wealthy philanthropist training Royal to be as amazing he is. I'll write more of this story depending on the response/how bored I get.

Mean debaters part I. Rated PG-13

Royal picked herself up off the ground and contemplated her life. After completing the drudgery of High School and never looking back she thought she was done. That thought was, evidently, premature. Thinking back to the events that led her here, one thought kept popping up again and again: "I hate Thett3".

-----------------------------

*Two months earlier*

"It will only be for a little while." Thett3 said.

"I'm not doing this. Let me come pirating with you, I don't want to do this." Royal said in desperation.

"No. You must do this, it'll--HEY! Get down from there!" Thett3 barked, running over to below the crows nest where a young upstart new crew member named Dtaylor was trying to climb to the top without orders. He smiled sheepishly, but it was too late. Thett3 grabbed his kingly crown off his head, threw it like a frisbee hitting Dtaylor, knocking him off the rigging and into the water, hitting a seagull because Thett3 hated seagulls, and then coming back onto Thett3's head like a boomerang. Thett3 then in one smooth motion lifted Dtaylor from the water using only his pinky finger and threw him into the brig with a jut from his abs.

As this was happening, Bsh1 came up to Royal and laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Aye, it won't be that bad" He said in his thick Pirate accent.

"That's right!" His husband YYW piped up "You'll have fun! It was our old school after all!"

"Thanks." Royal said bitterly.

Royal was frustrated. She thought it was desperately unfair that after sailing with them for weeks and actually being present at the takeover of another ship, she was being shipped off to..she didn't even want to say it. Thett3 and the rest of the crew were going off to the South China Sea at the request of the US Navy to help in counter-piracy efforts (and fight many exotic types of animals along the way) and she was going to Thett3's old school? No, this wasn't fair.

After bidding her goodbye to the crew, Royal watched with tears in her eyes as the S.S. Thett3 sailed off into the horizon.

Thett3 had pulled a lot of strings to arrange for this and for the life of her Royal could not figure out why. What did her going to Thett3's old high school under the guise of a student have to do with her business training? Sometimes she felt that Thett3 just did whatever he wanted for sh!ts and giggles.

Taking a deep breath, she did what she swore to herself she would never again do, and walked through the doors into a high school. The day passed in a blur, but luckily Royal did meet two friends. One was EndarkenedRationalist who she was told was "too gay to function". He didn't seem that gay to her other than his love of everything pink, but he was a solid guy overall. The second friend she made was a ridiculously attractive girl named SeventhProfessor. She had sparkling blue eyes, light blonde hair, and a perfect hourglass figure. Royal thought she would look perfect for Thett3 but she was pretty sure Thett3 wasn't into 16 year old girls. Or girls at all, but that was just a suspicion.

The next day Royal skipped her D.A.R.E. class to hang out with her two friends. She had heard that professor GWL's lectures were nothing other than the old "Drugs are bad mkay" speech so she figured she wasn't missing much. Her friends gave her a tour around the school and gave her the juicy details on every student:

"You have the unfriendly black hotties" Endarkened explained, whispering to her that these chaps were named Jimtimmy, Reasoning, and Joseph.Mengele

"Over there you have the campus Republicans, Progressivedem22, Magic8000, Monty1, TheHitchSlap, and Kbub"

"The Jocks: Bullish, xXCryptoXx, Romanii, and Daytonanerd"

"There is the gay table--Medic, 16kadams, Bubbatheclown, Contradiction, and SovereignDream"

"What about over there?" Royal asked.

"Oh, that's the sexually active band geeks--Jifpop, Cooldudebro, Niqash, Tylergraham, and Ore_Ele" Royal wondered for a brief moment how they could be so sexually active with an odd number of them before turning a shade of red distinct for her dark skin.

"And there--" Seventh pointed to a table in the center

And there Royal saw three girls who's looks could rival even SeventhProfessors. "The worst people you will ever meet. Beware of the plastics"

"The little one is DetectableNinja. Her hair is so big because it's full of secrets. The ring leader is Inferno. She has a way with words that, somehow, you always think of the star symbol "*" whenever she says anything. The third one is 000ike, one of the dumbest girls in the entire world. She's so dumb that she tried to do Individual Events at debate tournaments, and she failed even at that"

"She asked me how to spell "debate"" Endarkened said in disgust.

Royal's head spun as she walked with her new friends to their table, when a voice stopped her. "Oh-Emm-GEE that is the cutest pair of shoes I've ever seen, where on Earth did you get them?*" It was Inferno! The other girls sniggered for some reason, but Royal didn't really get it. "Um they were a gift" Royal said. That they were a gift from Thett3 was left unsaid. Thett3 did have quite the sense of fashion, but that nagging suspicion was cut off as 000ike gave a big grin and asked her if she had anything pink. Before she knew it, Royal was briefed on the rules of the Plastics by DN. No hair down, no debate other than Congressional, wearing pink on Wednesdays, strategically voting on each others debates, and making sure that their opponents were always kicked out of the school by aggressively reporting them on the most tenuous of grounds and keeping everyone else in too much fear to report them and always, always share secrets with your friends.

In two days Royal was already part of the popular clique. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

She wondered what Thett3 was doing.

*Zing* A sword cut into the mast. "We're losing" Blackvoid thought desperately. No. No they would beat these filthy pirates like they had beaten that pack of Hyenas yesterday for the good old USA. Blackvoid looked into the cold eyes of his opponent and tackled him to the ground when he was suddenly lifted up by the largest man he had ever seen. Blackvoid quickly began reciting the Psalm 23:4 to himself when out of nowhere, he saw a flash of purple. Thett3! Thett3 gestured with his scepter for the big man to come fight, and the man dropped Blackvoid and began fighting Thett3 with surprising agility for one so large. Before he could do anything else, Blackvoid saw Classicrobert in trouble. Classic was holding his own against two sizable opponents, but no one wants to be in that situation. With a backflip, Void once again re-entered the fray.

"We are surrounded. We are outnumbered three to one. Situation excellent and according to plan, Captain" Bsh1 said with a long scratch along his chest.

"Good" Thett3 smirked, dispatching of the giant pirate with a quick jab of his scepter. As Bsh began to implement the plan, Thett3 for some reason and for a split second, despite the swirl of combat all around him and the cries of the wounded, wondered what Royal was up to.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 1:03:32 AM
At 4/3/2014 1:00:48 AM, thett3 wrote:
"There is the gay table--Medic, 16kadams,

YES
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:37:42 AM

This is part three of a series that will continue until I get bored with it, about Thett3: a genius, businessman, playboy, pirate, wealthy philanthropist training Royal to be as amazing he is. I'll write more of this story depending on the response/how bored I get.

Royal picked herself up off the ground and contemplated her life. After completing the drudgery of High School and never looking back she thought she was done. That thought was, evidently, premature. Thinking back to the events that led her here, one thought kept popping up again and again: "I hate Thett3".

*dun dun DUN*

*Two months earlier*

"I'm not doing this. Let me come pirating with you, I don't want to do this." Royal said in desperation.

"No. You must do this, it'll--HEY! Get down from there!" Thett3 barked, running over to below the crows nest where a young upstart new crew member named Dtaylor was trying to climb to the top without orders. He smiled sheepishly, but it was too late. Thett3 grabbed his kingly crown off his head, threw it like a frisbee hitting Dtaylor, knocking him off the rigging and into the water, hitting a seagull because Thett3 hated seagulls, and then coming back onto Thett3's head like a boomerang. Thett3 then in one smooth motion lifted Dtaylor from the water using only his pinky finger and threw him into the brig with a jut from his abs.

Naturally.

"That's right!" His husband YYW piped up "You'll have fun! It was our old school after all!"

Of course.

Royal was frustrated. She thought it was desperately unfair that after sailing with them for weeks and actually being present at the takeover of another ship, she was being shipped off to..she didn't even want to say it. Thett3 and the rest of the crew were going off to the South China Sea at the request of the US Navy to help in counter-piracy efforts (and fight many exotic types of animals along the way) and she was going to Thett3's old school? No, this wasn't fair.

After bidding her goodbye to the crew, Royal watched with tears in her eyes as the S.S. Thett3 sailed off into the horizon.

Thett3 had pulled a lot of strings to arrange for this and for the life of her Royal could not figure out why. What did her going to Thett3's old high school under the guise of a student have to do with her business training? Sometimes she felt that Thett3 just did whatever he wanted for sh!ts and giggles.

Taking a deep breath, she did what she swore to herself she would never again do, and walked through the doors into a high school. The day passed in a blur, but luckily Royal did meet two friends. One was EndarkenedRationalist who she was told was "too gay to function". He didn't seem that gay to her other than his love of everything pink, but he was a solid guy overall. The second friend she made was a ridiculously attractive girl named SeventhProfessor. She had sparkling blue eyes, light blonde hair, and a perfect hourglass figure. Royal thought she would look perfect for Thett3 but she was pretty sure Thett3 wasn't into 16 year old girls. Or girls at all, but that was just a suspicion.

Yay! I'm gay! Hooray!

The next day Royal skipped her D.A.R.E. class to hang out with her two friends. She had heard that professor GWL's lectures were nothing other than the old "Drugs are bad mkay" speech so she figured she wasn't missing much. Her friends gave her a tour around the school and gave her the juicy details on every student:

"You have the unfriendly black hotties" Endarkened explained, whispering to her that these chaps were named Jimtimmy, Reasoning, and Joseph.Mengele

"Over there you have the campus Republicans, Progressivedem22, Magic8000, Monty1, TheHitchSlap, and Kbub"

Lol

"There is the gay table--Medic, 16kadams, Bubbatheclown, Contradiction, and SovereignDream"

YES

"Oh, that's the sexually active band geeks--Jifpop, Cooldudebro, Niqash, Tylergraham, and Ore_Ele" Royal wondered for a brief moment how they could be so sexually active with an odd number of them before turning a shade of red distinct for her dark skin.

And there Royal saw three girls who's looks could rival even SeventhProfessors. "The worst people you will ever meet. Beware of the plastics"

"The little one is DetectableNinja. Her hair is so big because it's full of secrets. The ring leader is Inferno. She has a way with words that, somehow, you always think of the star symbol "*" whenever she says anything. The third one is 000ike, one of the dumbest girls in the entire world. She's so dumb that she tried to do Individual Events at debate tournaments, and she failed even at that"

............ Wow.

Royal's head spun as she walked with her new friends to their table, when a voice stopped her. "Oh-Emm-GEE that is the cutest pair of shoes I've ever seen, where on Earth did you get them?*" It was Inferno! The other girls sniggered for some reason, but Royal didn't really get it. "Um they were a gift" Royal said. That they were a gift from Thett3 was left unsaid. Thett3 did have quite the sense of fashion, but that nagging suspicion was cut off as 000ike gave a big grin and asked her if she had anything pink. Before she knew it, Royal was briefed on the rules of the Plastics by DN. No hair down, no debate other than Congressional, wearing pink on Wednesdays, strategically voting on each others debates, and making sure that their opponents were always kicked out of the school by aggressively reporting them on the most tenuous of grounds and keeping everyone else in too much fear to report them and always, always share secrets with your friends.

Mean Girls! Also, she got in with a bad crowd. :-(

In two days Royal was already part of the popular clique. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

*Zing* A sword cut into the mast. "We're losing" Blackvoid thought desperately. No. No they would beat these filthy pirates like they had beaten that pack of Hyenas yesterday for the good old USA. Blackvoid looked into the cold eyes of his opponent and tackled him to the ground when he was suddenly lifted up by the largest man he had ever seen. Blackvoid quickly began reciting the Psalm 23:4 to himself when out of nowhere, he saw a flash of purple. Thett3! Thett3 gestured with his scepter for the big man to come fight, and the man dropped Blackvoid and began fighting Thett3 with surprising agility for one so large. Before he could do anything else, Blackvoid saw Classicrobert in trouble. Classic was holding his own against two sizable opponents, but no one wants to be in that situation. With a backflip, Void once again re-entered the fray.

"We are surrounded. We are outnumbered three to one. Situation excellent and according to plan, Captain" Bsh1 said with a long scratch along his chest.

"Good" Thett3 smirked, dispatching of the giant pirate with a quick jab of his scepter. As Bsh began to implement the plan, Thett3 for some reason and for a split second, despite the swirl of combat all around him and the cries of the wounded, wondered what Royal
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:39:21 AM
At 4/3/2014 7:37:42 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

*dun dun DUN*
----------------------------

*Two months earlier*

Naturally.

Of course.

Yay! I'm gay! Hooray!

Lol

YES

...... Wow.

Mean Girls! Also, she got in with a bad crowd. :-(

"Good" Thett3 smirked, dispatching of the giant pirate with a quick jab of hi
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:40:14 AM

*Two months earlier*

"Good" Thett3 smirked, dispatching of the giant pirate with a quick jab of his scepter. As Bsh began to implement the plan, Thett3 for some reason and for a split second, despite the swirl of combat all around him and the cries of the wounded, wondered what Royal was up to.

I keep getting cut off when I try to finish my response.

It was amazing! More! S'more!
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 10:02:46 AM

*Two months earlier*

Ain't nothing gay about da clown!

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 1:14:06 PM
At 4/3/2014 1:51:35 AM, Cermank wrote:
Aye this reminds me of the first Dramione fanfic I read. Although funnier.

Good work (y)

Don't worry bae, I have plans for you
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 3:15:36 PM
It was a dark and stormy night, and there was silence. King ClassicRobert was outraged, and the Knights of the Round Debatable were frightened. They had never seen him so angry. To Raisor in particular, it was shocking to see the frown on his handsome king's face, who he had come to admire dearly as a mentor, almost as a father figure. Thett3 rushed to rub Raisor's shoulders to calm him down, but Raisor wanted nothing to do with Thett3's mancrush. Thett3 backed into the corner, unwilling to face the snickers of the other knights, Zaradi and Bsh1, who were whispering and pointing at the guy who was "too gay to function." Zaradi said, "There must be something we can do. This can't be the end." ClassicRobert shot back, "Do you even know what I'm going through? Now I'll never get to see Mikal's hot fiance!"

*Flashback earlier that afternoon*

King ClassicRobert's sexy page Jopo walked up to knock on the king's door. She hesitated. Though she knew that he wouldn't be mad at her, she was always eager to please, and she had a guest that she knew he would not be fond of. He was quite possibly the most obnoxious person in the kingdom of Ddoia, but he bore an important message that her beloved king needed to hear. She knocked on the door, and the King opened.

"I've got a message for you. HITCHSLAPPED!!!! VOTE CON!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Seriously Jopo, you bring me this guy? I was having a nice day."

"I'm sorry sir, he insisted that he..."

"You're no longer invited to Mikal's wedding. HITCHSLAPPED!!!!! VOTE CON!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!"

Jopo, suddenly frightened, looked at her king. His brow was furrowed, his muscles were tight, and his teeth appeared to be grinding together. His expression reminded her of a tiger about to pounce on its prey. Then, out of nowhere, the king whipped out his sword and chopped the messenger's head clean off with one blow. After that, Jopo heard a phrase muttered under the breath of King ClassicRobert. To this day, she still does not know exactly what it was that he said, but she believes he said, "Hitchslapped."

*Back to the present*

The Knights of the Round Debatable were at a loss for words. They still could not even begin to comprehend the severity of the situation, that they were longer invited to the wedding. Zaradi had held high hopes of hooking up with one of the bridesmaids. Bsh1 expected to get the phone number of one of Mikal's friends. Raisor... well, nobody really knew what Raisor's plan was. He was going to be wearing a mask to the wedding, or something. Thett3 spoke up, "Why target us? Usually, Mikal only crushes the hopes and dreams of those who are already weak and helpless." King ClassicRobert responded, "Who can guess what his motive was? The best we can do is move on with our lives." Zaradi responded slyly, "I think I can get us in. I've got a plan."

*Two months later*

Jopo wondered why the king had asked her to cut his hair and the hair of the knights. No matter. Regardless of the reason, she was happy to serve the king. Maybe if she obeyed the king more readily, he would grow to love her back... That's ridiculous. Jopo decided that she needed to get those thoughts out of her head... but she could always dream.

Mikal was having a rough day, but isn't a wedding always a rough day for those involved? There was a lot of preparation involved. He needed to keep his lackeys at bay, he needed to make sure his best man TUF was happy, and he needed to protect his soon-to-be wife from the prying eyes of ClassicRobert. He almost started to regret his decision to rescind his invitation to King ClassicRobert and the Knights of the Round Debatable, but then he remembered how awkward he was in the google hangout that one night. Totally awkward. At one point, he said something that could have gotten Mikal in trouble with his fiance. Not cool. No matter, that was in the past. Mikal was sure that there would be no hard feelings. He was starting to calm down a little bit. Then RoyLatham, Mikal's new servant, ran into the room. "Sir, we have a problem." Mikal ran out to the front to see six bald men. Mikal, clearly confused, shouted, "WHICH ONE IS THE REAL TUF?" Every one of them then went on to proclaim that they were the real TUF, but Mikal couldn't tell which one was telling the truth. They were all bald, after all. This might be the toughest thing he'd ever had to do. That and debate someone who's actually decent, that is.

Ding dong, ding dong

Oh no. Mikal's wedding was beginning. He needed to get moving. He didn't have time to think anymore, so he brought all of the bald men to the front with him, and they all served as his best men.

*The next day*

"Can you not talk so loud? My head hurts." It was a fun night of partying. Everybody was dancing, the food was phenomenal, and music was good. Zaradi hooked up with the bridesmaid, Bsh1 got the phone number, Raisor did whatever it was he went there for, and Thett3 had a great time admiring Raisor. Zaradi asked, "King ClassicRobert, was it worth it?" And ClassicRobert responded, "Yeah, Mikal's wife is totally hot."
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 8:40:10 PM
The second friend she made was a ridiculously attractive girl named SeventhProfessor. She had sparkling blue eyes, light blonde hair, and a perfect hourglass figure.

Naturally
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 9:00:34 PM

*Two months earlier*

I love it already.

#FeeltheFreezerBern
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 8:16:06 AM
At 4/3/2014 1:14:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/3/2014 1:51:35 AM, Cermank wrote:
Aye this reminds me of the first Dramione fanfic I read. Although funnier.

Good work (y)

Don't worry bae, I have plans for you

Can't wait! :-D
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 3:26:59 PM
Lol. How exactly am I a sexually active band geek?

I'm pretty much asexual and have got complaints by my ex-girlfriends that I was not physically attracted to them. Band? I've not liked any bands in my life and I hate most(if not all) genres of Music. I used to enjoy 70s Folk Music, but now I find it boring. I used to listen to Classical Music but now I just find it too damn barmy. Geek? Perhaps, but certainly not a music geek.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 3:36:54 PM
At 4/4/2014 3:26:59 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

I'm pretty much asexual and have got complaints by my ex-girlfriends that I was not physically attracted to them. Band? I've not liked any bands in my life and I hate most(if not all) genres of Music. I used to enjoy 70s Folk Music, but now I find it boring. I used to listen to Classical Music but now I just find it too damn barmy. Geek? Perhaps, but certainly not a music geek.

Haha, I just randomly selected members for that little clique. Although given what you've said, it seems like the place for you since I put lots of people into groups opposite of what they're actually like (just look at the Republican table)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 3:43:28 PM
At 4/4/2014 3:36:54 PM, thett3 wrote:

Haha, I just randomly selected members for that little clique. Although given what you've said, it seems like the place for you since I put lots of people into groups opposite of what they're actually like (just look at the Republican table)

what are you talking about. Kbub is the one of the most conservative members on the site, well second only to hitchslap
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 7:41:59 PM
I realized that my fanfictions are so awesome that someone should do a drawing of Thett3 based off of his description in this. Maybe fighting pirates or alligators or something.

Part 2 coming after I finish my homework
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 7:46:50 PM
At 4/7/2014 7:41:59 PM, thett3 wrote:
I realized that my fanfictions are so awesome that someone should do a drawing of Thett3 based off of his description in this. Maybe fighting pirates or alligators or something.

Part 2 coming after I finish my homework

*does little dance of anticipation*
Tsar of DDO
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 8:14:54 PM

Everything's opposites. Progressivedem is a republican. I'm a jock.
0x5f3759df
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 8:58:40 PM
Sig change.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 9:11:20 PM
lol. I certainly do fit with the campus republicans and the gay table, is great.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:26:51 PM
Part II

The sounds of swords clashing rang in the ears of Classicrobert as he finished off his opponent by pushing him overboard. As exciting as the job sounded, Classic was beginning to realize that fighting pirates was dangerous work. While looking for another opponent to fight, Classic heard an anguished cry and, upon looking towards it, felt his heart sink. Imabench was down, three swords sticking out of his body, three heavily wounded opponents still standing and four enemies on the ground--dead.

Red hot anger boiled through Classic as he ran to try and fight the cowards that killed his friend, but before he could do anything he was stopped by YYW. Thett3 had taken on Bench's remaining attackers and dispatched of them in seconds. He cradled Imabench's head in his hands.

"I'm so sorry comrade."

"I...I gave them hell, didn't I?"

"You sure did my friend, you sure did."

"Tell your sister...that I think she's hot."

And just like that, imabench left this world. Mikal tried to remove the troll mask from his face as a show of respect, but Thett3 stopped him. "Let his body remain as it lived" He declared.

"You have killed a good friend of mine in the most cowardly of ways. This can only be solved through single combat." Thett3 said to the enemy captain, a burly man with an eyepatch and a tricorner hat. "Present your champion."

"Yeah, right" The enemy captain scoffed.

Suddenly, Thett3 pulled out a .44 magnum and pointed it at his enemy.

"Guns?! Pirates can only use swords! That's not fair!" The enemy captain whined.

"Of course it isn't fair. I take it you think 7 on 1 is fair." Thett3 said, gesturing to imabench.

"Okay then, you asked for it."

Everyone formed a ring around the center of the ship, and Classic prepared himself for a match of champions. He expected Thett3 to choose Zaradi or YYW as his champion, and was surprised when Bsh1 came to the center carrying, of all things, a solid gold cat carrier inlayed with gems, ancient runic carvings, and translation pages to the Voynich Manucript. From the carrier emerged an elegant and aristocratic looking orange and white, fluffy cat. From the enemies side, a large dark striped tabby entered the circle, with a collar on it declaring him named "Tigerstar". Classic got the reference, but he didn't want anyone to know he was nerdy enough to have read the Warriors series so he didn't say anything. His heart sank even further when he saw how much bigger than enemy cat was than their champion. Unknown the Classic, and to everyone except Thett3 and Bsh1, was that this cat had made headlines several years earlier before becoming Thett3's pet for waking up mid surgery, brutally murdering the vet attempting to neuter him, and forcing the other vet to repair him at claw point.

The two cats circled each other before springing into combat. It looked like combat from an old cartoon, where the opponents fought so fast it looked like a blur to the observers. Fur flew and Classic wondered why on Earth Michael Vick was arrested for dog fighting instead of cat fighting after seeing this showdown. The fight eventually ended rather anticlimactically with Thett3's cat flinging the enemy by the tail into the open sea.

After the fight the enemy captain willingly capitulated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal was getting used to her new school, she realized as she lay in bed. If she had one complaint, it would be all the idiots trying to get her to join clubs. For the life of her, Royal couldn't understand why these fools thought that harassing her with fliers and doing a chant that doesn't even rhyme to the tune of an All American Rejects song that wasn't even cool in 2006 would make her want to join anything. Far from making her want to join their club, she merely added them to the long list of people she owed a punch in the face to.

There was one club that enticed her however. It all started after getting their first calculus tests back. Royal, of course, got a perfect score. The next day as she tried to exit the classroom, she was stopped by a girl so pretty she had initially mistaken her for a Bollywood actress. The girl had long, dark hair, big brown eyes, and was about 5 foot 5, perfect for a girl.

"Hi! My name is Kevina G, but everyone calls me Cermank! I saw your test score. You should think about joining the mathletes. We're a club that specializes in kicking asss, picking up the opposite sex, and exploring limits both sexually and mathematically. Let me give you my card...." Royal was handed a card that read:

"Cermank:

Math lover/hardcore MC/aspiring actress/genius."

Endarkened had told her that joining the mathletes was social suicide, but Royal thought it seemed really fun. She just wished all of her endeavors were going so smoothly.

Hanging out with the plastics was..interesting to say the least. Royal and Seventhprofessor had agreed that it would be a good deal of fun to hang out with the plastics, just to see how awful they were. Royal thought back to her day...

"UGH! I am just like so sick of all of these boys only valuing me for my body, it's like totally degrading! Don't they see some my inner mind and stuff too?" Detectableninja cried. Royal thought this was rather rich coming from someone who was, as of uttering that sentence, having her nails done at the salon instead of studying for her test tomorrow, but she kept this to herself.

"You just have to be one step ahead of the boys. Isn't that right Lady Royale?*" Inferno asked. Inferno had taken to calling her Lady Royale for some random reason.

"Umm I think so" Royal replied.

"All I know is that like guys only like me because I'm rich, popular, and beautiful. I need to lose three pounds though. I can't eat ANY carbs? Is bacon a carb? I don't think it is. That would make it okay to eat just that, right?" 000ike asked. Royal wanted to bang her head into the wall at how boring this conversation was, until it suddenly got juicy.

"I CANNOT believe that b!tch Secenthprofessor. I heard she has been trying to move in on Daytona. That guy is MINE*" Inferno said.

"Didn't you dump him like 2 years ago after you cheated on him with Progressivedem?" DN pointed out.

"Doesn't matter. Once mine, always mine. Isn't that right Lady Royale*?"

"Uhh...yeah." Royal could not believe these girls! Her disbelief only grew however when she saw the bill. $155 for a manicure? What world were these girls living in? She knew that DN was really rich because her father had invented Toaster Strudel or Cinnamon Toast Crunch or something, but where did the other girls get this money to just waste?

Driving up to Inferno's house made Royal even more amazed. It was a grand house that looked something in between an opera house, a victorian mansion, and a southern plantation. Entering the doorway Royal saw a coat of arms above the mantle with Infernos family motto proudly displayed beneath it: "Your facts are irrelevent. Your logic is irrelevent. Your concepts and theories are all irrelevent and mean nothing to me."

Meeting Inferno's mother was a real shock. Royal had been expecting some ditzy lady, and in a way she was right, but Ore_Ele also had an evident manipulative streak. Royal decided to postpone judgement. Inferno's room was enormous. Apparently it was the master bedroom and she had forced her parents to move out of it.

"Okay guys, time to practice for the talent show*" Inferno wanted them to perform a scandalous rendition of a popular Christmas song at the talent show as a mating call to boys. 5 minutes into practice, 000ike got bored and said she had to write something in the "ban book". 000ike pulled out a giant tome with an index that had every debaters name in it. With a shock she realized how valuable this could be.

She texted Seventhprofessor immediately and they vowed to come
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:31:36 PM
At 4/7/2014 10:26:51 PM, thett3 wrote:

Much like! And that moment where we're leaving Imabench's body as he lived... sh!t, that was deep.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:32:20 PM
At 4/7/2014 10:31:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
INFERNO'S MOTTO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nac

Actual quote from one of his debates
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:33:04 PM
At 4/7/2014 10:32:20 PM, thett3 wrote:

Nac

Is it really? No way! That's amazing!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:33:44 PM
At 4/7/2014 10:33:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Nac

HAha yeah, check out round 3 http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 10:36:54 PM
At 4/7/2014 10:33:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/7/2014 10:33:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Nac

HAha yeah, check out round 3 http://www.debate.org...

That...that...Thett, I don't even know what to say to that. It's like he was playing chess and suddenly said "screw you, I don't have to play by your rules," and then replaced all his chess pieces with checkers and mashed up-slices of pumpernickel bread.

What I mean is, that's one of the best things I've seen this evening.