Jump to topic:

overzealous thread deletion

rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:19:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK, I kind of get it why you deleted Niqashmotawadi3's fang award thread. Even though I think it was an awesome satire on CENSORSHIP and not a malicious attack on gay people, but not everyone appreciates art etc.

But a thread about your favorite song? Couldn't you have just moved it to another forum? All those threads were a bit samey, sure, but you're really censoring on those sorts of aesthetic grounds now?
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:26:01 AM
At 4/3/2014 6:19:40 AM, rross wrote:
OK, I kind of get it why you deleted Niqashmotawadi3's fang award thread. Even though I think it was an awesome satire on CENSORSHIP and not a malicious attack on gay people, but not everyone appreciates art etc.

But a thread about your favorite song? Couldn't you have just moved it to another forum? All those threads were a bit samey, sure, but you're really censoring on those sorts of aesthetic grounds now?

Make another thread someplace esle.
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:26:56 AM
At 4/3/2014 6:26:01 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Didn't you leave in protest of something?
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:29:14 AM

I say "you" because I don't know who I'm talking to. Not meaning to be rude.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:19:02 AM
At 4/3/2014 6:26:56 AM, rross wrote:

Didn't you leave in protest of something?

Not in protest, and I am sticking around for the game section.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:25:36 AM

This happens to be the place to talk about DDO issues such as Thread Deletion. Much like the grave of Sheik Zinki is the place where you remember and praise your ancestors.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:37:33 AM
I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with the thread in question (such as location or content), but to answer the question, we unfortunately don't have the ability to move threads, only sticky, lock, and close.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"