Correct! http://www.hoax-slayer.com...
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
TysonMarshall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 4:11:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Actually, i got banned on my old account: 'Im_Never_Wrong', for no reason. so i made a new account because i enjoy debating here and i wanted to continue, since i had done nothing wrong, i thought it only fair
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 4:44:16 AM
At 1/31/2010 4:11:17 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
Actually, i got banned on my old account: 'Im_Never_Wrong', for no reason. so i made a new account because i enjoy debating here and i wanted to continue, since i had done nothing wrong, i thought it only fair

Don't worry, We respect you
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
honkerburger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 6:54:50 AM

You're the first person to ever make an account after they've been banned.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 10:06:22 AM

The mod probably thought you were making fun of the account "Im always right". You probably weren't.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 10:08:19 AM
At 1/31/2010 6:54:50 AM, honkerburger wrote:

Correct! http://knowyourmeme.com...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 11:26:45 AM

In any case, this being a unique anomaly, I would suggest you try e-mailing WebCorp and respectfully asking to have your account back.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
honkerburger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 11:37:33 AM
At 1/31/2010 11:26:45 AM, PoeJoe wrote:

In any case, this being a unique anomaly, I would suggest you try e-mailing WebCorp and respectfully asking to have your account back.

They always respond immediately.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 11:40:21 AM
At 1/31/2010 11:37:33 AM, honkerburger wrote:
At 1/31/2010 11:26:45 AM, PoeJoe wrote:

They always respond immediately.

Yeah gotta love the free market. This website is known for its particular care for its members.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
TysonMarshall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 2:16:14 AM
I Really did try to get my account back by emailing, as soon as it got banned..i don't remember them replying. I was not making fun of the account ""Im_Always_Right". Infact i had never been on the site, before i made my account. I had heard of it from friends from the debating club at school and joined. I actually entered my name to be "Im_Always_Right" but it was taken, so instead made the alternative name. I don't mind if people dis me for getting banned, because i had done NOTHING wrong
honkerburger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 9:17:47 AM
At 2/1/2010 2:16:14 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
I Really did try to get my account back by emailing, as soon as it got banned..i don't remember them replying. I was not making fun of the account ""Im_Always_Right". Infact i had never been on the site, before i made my account. I had heard of it from friends from the debating club at school and joined. I actually entered my name to be "Im_Always_Right" but it was taken, so instead made the alternative name. I don't mind if people dis me for getting banned, because i had done NOTHING wrong

People on this website are always banned with good reason
banginonatrashcan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 3:55:24 AM
At 2/5/2010 1:10:45 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
And what good reason was it that i got banned?

Probably for trying to be productive and having an opinion that did not perfectly align with the moderators.

Seriously bro though I've been banned nearly a hundred times. Just make a new account its really no big deal.
TysonMarshall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 6:49:45 PM
Thanks man. i thought this whole website was to bring up offensive/controversial issues to debate. Obviously, I'm wrong, well i haven't been banned on this site.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 6:53:53 PM
At 2/5/2010 6:49:45 PM, TysonMarshall wrote:
Thanks man. i thought this whole website was to bring up offensive/controversial issues to debate. Obviously, I'm wrong, well i haven't been banned on this site.

askbob has an acutely negative view of this site.

If you still want your account back, I'd again suggest e-mailing WebCorp about it. Phil, the president of WebCorp, has perpetually disliked askbob for a long time now. Most people are not banned hundreds of times. askbob is sort of like our rogue user.

But back to my suggestion. Yeah, just try e-mailing WebCorp about it again, explaining the situation succinctly but fully and with respect, and I suspect you'll get your old account back.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 8:24:03 AM
At 2/7/2010 12:47:04 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
Who's askbob?

Above, he is "banginonatrashcan."

He has to create new accounts all the time, because in the past he has broken the TOS numerous times, and WebCorp has told him to stop. Such perpetual bannings, however, are not typical.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 8:40:44 AM
At 2/7/2010 8:24:03 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 2/7/2010 12:47:04 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
Who's askbob?

Above, he is "banginonatrashcan."

He has to create new accounts all the time, because in the past he has broken the TOS numerous times, and WebCorp has told him to stop. Such perpetual bannings, however, are not typical.

I don't see what he wishes to gain by coming back. It's not like there is anyone who actually likes him or wants him here anyway.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!