Jump to topic:

I'm not leaving.

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:13:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So, guys. With a lot of people taking permanent/temporary hiatuses from DDO, I wanted to say that I'm not leaving. Because, obviously, every one of you probably thought at some point, "ermahgerd, I hope emospongebob527 doesn't leave. he's like my favorite member, lel. everyone loves him and DDO would fall apart without his exquisite spongey presence." I don't want to worry you guys, so I'm announcing that I won't be leaving db8.org anytime soon.

xoxox

-Dylan
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:18:16 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:13:16 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
So, guys. With a lot of people taking permanent/temporary hiatuses from DDO, I wanted to say that I'm not leaving. Because, obviously, every one of you probably thought at some point, "ermahgerd, I hope emospongebob527 doesn't leave. he's like my favorite member, lel. everyone loves him and DDO would fall apart without his exquisite spongey presence." I don't want to worry you guys, so I'm announcing that I won't be leaving db8.org anytime soon.

xoxox

-Dylan

Yay! :-D

Really, though. I'm glad.
Dragon28391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM

xoxox

-Dylan

Better leave there is a war going on here.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:20:04 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM, Dragon28391 wrote:

xoxox

-Dylan

Really? I had no idea. ;)
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:23:02 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:20:04 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM, Dragon28391 wrote:

xoxox

-Dylan

Really? I had no idea. ;)

We're sharping our shotguns and loading our knives right now.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:19:02 PM
I am not leaving either. Let em leave, it's like they think DDO won't go on without them. A change of guard GOOD
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 8:08:46 PM

xoxox

-Dylan

Yay!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.