Jump to topic:

I'm not leaving.

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:13:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So, guys. With a lot of people taking permanent/temporary hiatuses from DDO, I wanted to say that I'm not leaving. Because, obviously, every one of you probably thought at some point, "ermahgerd, I hope emospongebob527 doesn't leave. he's like my favorite member, lel. everyone loves him and DDO would fall apart without his exquisite spongey presence." I don't want to worry you guys, so I'm announcing that I won't be leaving db8.org anytime soon.

xoxox

-Dylan
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:18:16 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:13:16 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
So, guys. With a lot of people taking permanent/temporary hiatuses from DDO, I wanted to say that I'm not leaving. Because, obviously, every one of you probably thought at some point, "ermahgerd, I hope emospongebob527 doesn't leave. he's like my favorite member, lel. everyone loves him and DDO would fall apart without his exquisite spongey presence." I don't want to worry you guys, so I'm announcing that I won't be leaving db8.org anytime soon.

xoxox

-Dylan

Yay! :-D

Really, though. I'm glad.
Dragon28391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM

xoxox

-Dylan

Better leave there is a war going on here.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:20:04 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM, Dragon28391 wrote:

xoxox

-Dylan

Really? I had no idea. ;)
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 12:23:02 PM
At 4/3/2014 12:20:04 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 4/3/2014 12:18:39 PM, Dragon28391 wrote:

xoxox

-Dylan

Really? I had no idea. ;)

We're sharping our shotguns and loading our knives right now.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:19:02 PM
I am not leaving either. Let em leave, it's like they think DDO won't go on without them. A change of guard GOOD
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am

Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 8:08:46 PM

xoxox

-Dylan

Yay!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.