Jump to topic:

Maybe you want to read this?

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:03:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In the wake of presidency announcements from Progressive and Daytona, I will officially announce my intentions of running for president of DDO. I seek to enact many changes, taking much inspiration from DDO user BlueSteel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great citizens of DDO! We have come to far to fall apart under this so called exodus movement. Our community stands divided, and its time we nationalize debate.org for the betterment of our future.

We will restore the prestige that we once possessed, and push for the changes that Juggle has been slow to act on. Together we must stand to fix what is so obviously flawed, and take back the honor fallen in the wake of the exodus.

A new era of DDO will begin. A era of restoration, focused on regaining are compadres fallen to the oppression and injustice of the Airmax regime. We together can re instill the fervor and drive that pushed our members to make DDO a place of discussion and social progression.

The failure of the Tuf administration has only proved to our neighbors that we no longer the same debating superpower we once were, but a fragile shell of something we could of been. That's why I urge you to vote Revolution in the next DDO elections, and together we can take back DDO.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!! VIVA !!!! VIVA !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:37:43 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:34:15 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Sorry. You have to either be a member for a year or have 2,000 posts to run for president.

Whaat@?@?@?@?!!!!!! That's outrageous blasphemy. No wonder DDO has fallen to pieces. I will run anyways, and just lie my way through the entry forms.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:39:58 PM
Sorry. You have to either be a member for a year or have 2,000 posts to run for president.

Those are pretty stupid requirements...

There are many very amazing, president-worthy members who have not been here for a year (Mikal would be one of them).
And 2000 posts can be easily attained through spamming.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:40:49 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:39:58 PM, Romanii wrote:

There are many very amazing, president-worthy members who have not been here for a year (Mikal would be one of them).

And I'm pretty sure its also false.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:41:29 PM

He's joking... there's no such requirement...
Debate.org Moderator
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:42:56 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:41:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

OH. Lol oops.
Hahaha Mikal would be excluded from presidency under those requirements.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:43:27 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:40:49 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

No it's true. We talked about it in the conference call last night. Either way, TUF's just gonna get re-elected anyway.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:43:27 PM

Proof?
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:43:56 PM

So anybody can run?
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:45:47 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:43:27 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

No it's true. We talked about it in the conference call last night. Either way, TUF's just gonna get re-elected anyway.

Not if he suffers from a "minor" accident on election day.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:45:53 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:43:56 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

So anybody can run?

Yes
Debate.org Moderator
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 6:47:11 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:45:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/3/2014 6:43:56 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

So anybody can run?

Yes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! YOU GAVE HIM A IDEA
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:00:10 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:03:46 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
In the wake of presidency announcements from Progressive and Daytona, I will officially announce my intentions of running for president of DDO. I seek to enact many changes, taking much inspiration from DDO user BlueSteel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great citizens of DDO! We have come to far to fall apart under this so called exodus movement. Our community stands divided, and its time we nationalize debate.org for the betterment of our future.

We will restore the prestige that we once possessed, and push for the changes that Juggle has been slow to act on. Together we must stand to fix what is so obviously flawed, and take back the honor fallen in the wake of the exodus.

A new era of DDO will begin. A era of restoration, focused on regaining are compadres fallen to the oppression and injustice of the Airmax regime. We together can re instill the fervor and drive that pushed our members to make DDO a place of discussion and social progression.

The failure of the Tuf administration has only proved to our neighbors that we no longer the same debating superpower we once were, but a fragile shell of something we could of been. That's why I urge you to vote Revolution in the next DDO elections, and together we can take back DDO.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!! VIVA !!!! VIVA !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote for Revolution!

Viva!!!:
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:52:45 PM
At 4/3/2014 6:45:47 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/3/2014 6:43:27 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

Not if he suffers from a "minor" accident on election day.

Oh dear...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 7:54:51 PM

May I enquire who's part of your party?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 8:04:13 PM
At 4/3/2014 7:54:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Jifpop's party is called the Ba'ath Party.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 8:05:01 PM
At 4/3/2014 8:04:13 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 4/3/2014 7:54:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Jifpop's party is called the Ba'ath Party.

Okay. (Are you serious? O_o) And who are his members?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 8:55:22 AM
At 4/4/2014 8:53:28 AM, Venusara wrote:
No offense Jif, but it sounds to me like you intend to do more harm than good? Jmo

Yes. We must OPPOSE the revolution!
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Venusara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:02:19 AM
Also when you say "comrades" Jif, do you mean you'd reinstate the accounts of trolls and cyber bullies if you became president? You do realize that "president" is still subject to moderation?
Venusara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:05:35 AM
At 4/4/2014 8:55:22 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
No offense Jif, but it sounds to me like you intend to do more harm than good? Jmo

This is what I'm suggesting. :)
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:10:50 AM
At 4/4/2014 9:05:35 AM, Venusara wrote:

Vive Le Reaction! Glory to Airmax and the Old Order!
Venusara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:14:41 AM
At 4/4/2014 9:10:50 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

-GLORY TO AIRMAX- :)
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:15:53 AM
At 4/4/2014 9:14:41 AM, Venusara wrote:
At 4/4/2014 9:10:50 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

-GLORY TO AIRMAX- :)

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

The Revolution will end! Komrades of the Reaction, Unite! It is time to fight the enemy, the REVOLUTION!
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:51:06 AM
At 4/3/2014 6:43:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Proof?

You're asking him to prove a negative? Like me asking where it's specifically written in law that I'm allowed to wear tennis shoes in public, as opposed to there just being a lack of a law against it?

Besides he's Airmax. Whatever he says goes.
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
Venusara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 10:37:54 AM
Yes, let's unite the people that are against harassment. Let's unite the people who are against cyber-bullying. Let unite as one under Airmax. The decision is simple. :)