Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

List of "Qualified" Candidates

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:41:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

Oh wow, thanks. But yeah, I'm not going to run. I'm going to support TUF for reelection and I think that others should too.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:42:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:41:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

Oh wow, thanks. But yeah, I'm not going to run. I'm going to support TUF for reelection and I think that others should too.

Yeah. If TUF runs again, we're in good hands.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:50:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.


-Zaradi

F*ck. That.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:50:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:50:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.


-Zaradi


F*ck. That.

I thought you might say that.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax

I'm not sure who that guy is, but I doubt he's qualified

Also Bubba dropped out once I explained the role to him... which I suppose reinforces your point.
Debate.org Moderator
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:57:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Same.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:57:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Rofl
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:58:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

Lmfao
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:59:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

AIRMAX!!!! YOU RUINED THE FUN!!!!!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 11:59:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

Well she keeps changing her gender. Apparently she went as a ml=ale before I got here, then switched?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:00:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:59:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

AIRMAX!!!! YOU RUINED THE FUN!!!!!

That's what I'm here for... but my bad

*backs away from thread*
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:00:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:59:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

Well she keeps changing her gender. Apparently she went as a ml=ale before I got here, then switched?

I'm not sure what gender you believe he was before, but I've never heard of it.
Debate.org Moderator
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:01:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:00:10 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:59:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

AIRMAX!!!! YOU RUINED THE FUN!!!!!

That's what I'm here for... but my bad

*backs away from thread*

Damnit, I was actually trolling the ever-living f*ck out of him without so much as saying a single word and you come in and have to ruin all the fun T_T

All my hopes and dreams. Shattered.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:01:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/4/2014 11:59:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

Well she keeps changing her gender. Apparently she went as a ml=ale before I got here, then switched?

Bluesteel is most definitely guy, lol. you dont want to know the filthy things we've done on webcam
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:01:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

Meh. Pretty close to what (s)he actually looks like, imho.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:01:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:00:53 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:59:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:30 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:38 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

And you disagree with her as president, or is you small dck complex causing you to troll everything I post?

She is actually a he....

Well she keeps changing her gender. Apparently she went as a ml=ale before I got here, then switched?

I'm not sure what gender you believe he was before, but I've never heard of it.

Buckethead told me she went as a male, and then changed it to a female during the pedophilia debates she started doing.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:02:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:01:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

Meh. Pretty close to what (s)he actually looks like, imho.

I am with her on a nightly basis. Even my gf thinks shes hot. Bluesteel is def a girl. I have no idea what you people are talking about. Her brothers name is aaron. Her name is Megan
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:03:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

I already asked if s/he was transgender. Airmax and Zaradi are fuking with my mind right now.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:03:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:02:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

Meh. Pretty close to what (s)he actually looks like, imho.

I am with her on a nightly basis. Even my gf thinks shes hot. Bluesteel is def a girl. I have no idea what you people are talking about. Her brothers name is aaron. Her name is Megan

Damn, son. You gettin' some of that two-on-one action? So jealous.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:04:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:03:27 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

I already asked if s/he was transgender. Airmax and Zaradi are fuking with my mind right now.

ROFLMFAO
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:05:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:03:52 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:02:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

Meh. Pretty close to what (s)he actually looks like, imho.

I am with her on a nightly basis. Even my gf thinks shes hot. Bluesteel is def a girl. I have no idea what you people are talking about. Her brothers name is aaron. Her name is Megan

Damn, son. You gettin' some of that two-on-one action? So jealous.

Not at all lol. Still love my fiance, but she was one of the first people I met on here. Also her brother and myself are great friends. He is pushing me to go to law school.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 12:06:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 12:05:53 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:03:52 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:02:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2014 12:01:04 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:58:15 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:57:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:56:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:55:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/4/2014 11:40:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So right now, I see a bunch of people that have been around for about the same time as me announcing their candidacy for the president. However, the most reliable choice is Bubbatheclown, which is very unsettling. Here's a list of "qualified" people who SHOULD run/run again for president.

-Arimax
-YYW
-TUF
-Bsh1
-Thett
-Zaradi
-Bluesteel
-Ore_ele
-Roy_Latham
-Raisor (Maybe)

Those are what presidential candidates should look like. I have no problem with bubba being a president, but I feel he would not bring what TUF or other experienced members have brought. Thoughts?

If bluesteel ran, I would vote for her.

Lmao

I already linked her picture. Anyone would vote for her

Picture?

http://s297.photobucket.com...

posted it in the other forum

Meh. Pretty close to what (s)he actually looks like, imho.

I am with her on a nightly basis. Even my gf thinks shes hot. Bluesteel is def a girl. I have no idea what you people are talking about. Her brothers name is aaron. Her name is Megan

Damn, son. You gettin' some of that two-on-one action? So jealous.

Not at all lol. Still love my fiance, but she was one of the first people I met on here. Also her brother and myself are great friends. He is pushing me to go to law school.

Translation: Totally, and my fiance loves it too.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...