Jump to topic:

DDO's Lie Box (aka. The DDO Enquirer)

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:03:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Send me spurious gossip, unsubstantiated rumor and meritless vitriol! I will post it, and you will remain anonymous! Say anything you like, with impunity! Zaradi might reveal who you are, but I will not. I will be banned before I reveal my sources!

I await your submissions.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:09:46 AM
Submission:

I think thett3 and Royalpaladin actually had sex and it was so bad that it made her into a man hating feminist.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:13:37 AM
Submission:

Bsh1 and YYW should just get married and invite everyone on DDO to the wedding. Its obvious they both love each other. They should just get it over with like a fairy tale.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:18:24 AM
Submission:

I would be really happy if we just banned everyone who regularly posted in the religion forum.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:21:40 AM
Submission:

People who tell zaradi to post what they are too big of bitches to post are just going to get banned under this [censored] new policy.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:28:32 AM
Submission:

The people who send Zadadi stuff are stupid because they are going to be banned under the new site policy.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:32:08 AM
Submission:

I wish all the [censored] [censor] would just [censor] off. there is just too much of that [censor] here.

Disclaimer:

I will not post racial, ethnic or sexual pejoratives. If you don't like that then fvck off.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:33:41 AM
Submission:

There is no point in staying in this horrible place. Imabench is gone and I'm leaving too.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:37:17 AM
Submission:

fiuck it dude, this one day, this ONE day when I'm *finally* starting to get over that girl, her friend has to tag her in swimsuit pictures? [censored] [censored] [censored]

and to ensure you dont post this in the lie box, [censor]
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:40:21 AM
Submission:

"Oh Lois, you are so full of...(air horn beeps) What?! Now I can't say (BEEP) in my own (BEEP)ing house? (BEEP) Great, Lois. Just (BEEP)in' great. You know, you're lucky you're good at (BEEP) my (BEEP) or I'd never put up with ya. You know what I'm talking about, when you (BEEP) lubed-up (BEEP) toothpaste in my (BEEP) while you (BEEP) on a cherry (BEEP) Episcopalian (BEEP) extension cord (BEEP) wetness (BEEP) with a parking ticket, that is the best."
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:48:16 AM
Submission:

YYW and bsh1 are DDO's princes. They are literally the best we have, and YYW should run for president. Bsh1 would be the best first gentleman ever.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:50:56 AM
Submission:

Anyone would be willing to be a priest at YYW's and bsh's wedding. Just hold trial rounds or something
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 1:53:46 AM
Submission:

The noobs running for president is [censored]. they think they can win too! [Censored]ing idiots.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 10:57:55 AM
Submission:

Bulproof and Composer are [censored] trolls and should be peramanently banned for making the religion forums almost unbearable for many people. Just ask MadCornishBiker.
Tsar of DDO