Jump to topic:

There Can Only Be One...

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 3:25:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(Note: since this is the only forum thread I'm making today, do not report it as spam)

Since Imabench was recently kicked off the Site, there has been a void on this Site; there is no top troll. Every troll is acting out more than usual in an attempt to gain recognition as the greatest troll on this Site...and it has to stop.

I have come up with a solution that should satisfy everyone:
A Tournament for Trolls. Every troll who wishes to prove his or her self should sign up for the most epic decisive troll tournament ever; the winner will be crowned DDO King of Trolls. Anybody who thinks he or she can troll may sign up. I will be both a participant and the guy who regulates the tournament, but I will be as unbiased as possible.

Signup below.

1. Bubbatheclown (I'm not normally a troll, but I think I can troll pretty well when I try)
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 3:28:24 PM
At 4/5/2014 3:25:24 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
(Note: since this is the only forum thread I'm making today, do not report it as spam)

Since Imabench was recently kicked off the Site, there has been a void on this Site; there is no top troll. Every troll is acting out more than usual in an attempt to gain recognition as the greatest troll on this Site...and it has to stop.

A Tournament for Trolls. Every troll who wishes to prove his or her self should sign up for the most epic decisive troll tournament ever; the winner will be crowned DDO King of Trolls. Anybody who thinks he or she can troll may sign up. I will be both a participant and the guy who regulates the tournament, but I will be as unbiased as possible.

Signup below.

1. Bubbatheclown (I'm not normally a troll, but I think I can troll pretty well when I try)
2. GWL-CPA

Nac
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 3:29:22 PM

Signup below.

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 3:30:55 PM
At 4/5/2014 3:28:24 PM, Mikal wrote:

Signup below.

2. GWL-CPA

Nac

Is GWL-CPA a secondary account of yours, or are you signing him up whether he wants to or not?
P.S. I would be honored to have a user like you participate, though you're not a troll.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 3:33:16 PM
The winner of this tournament will replace Imabench as top troll on DDO. Unless he comes back (unlikely), it's inevitable that somebody must take his place.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 10:17:35 PM

Signup below.

1. Bubbatheclown (I'm not normally a troll, but I think I can troll pretty well when I troll
2. GWL-CPA
3. jh1234l
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 10:26:21 PM
At 4/5/2014 3:33:16 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
The winner of this tournament will replace Imabench as top troll on DDO. Unless he comes back (unlikely), it's inevitable that somebody must take his place.

1. no they wont
2. no it wont happen
3. what happens in this "tournament" won't matter
4. this tournament will not hold
5. holding hands is caring
6. caring is sharing
7. dont share this
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 10:28:48 PM
At 4/5/2014 10:17:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Signup below.

1. Bubbatheclown (I'm not normally a troll, but I think I can troll pretty well when I troll
2. GWL-CPA
3. jh1234l
4. Ore_Ele

Since there can only be one, can I ban all the others and call it a victory?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 1:36:43 AM
It's a temp ban, dude.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:15:06 AM
At 4/5/2014 10:26:21 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. no they wont
2. no it wont happen
6. caring is sharing
7. dont share this

On the contrary; several people have already signed up.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:15:53 AM
At 4/6/2014 1:36:43 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
It's a temp ban, dude.

Yes, but I doubt that he'll be returning. Prior to his ban he stated his intentions of leaving this Site permanently.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:17:17 AM
At 4/5/2014 10:28:48 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/5/2014 10:17:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Signup below.

2. GWL-CPA
3. jh1234l
4. Ore_Ele

Since there can only be one, can I ban all the others and call it a victory?

No, but you can get your hands dirty and hoot and holler idiotically like the rest of us.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:29:25 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:15:06 AM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 4/5/2014 10:26:21 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. no they wont
2. no it wont happen
6. caring is sharing
7. dont share this

On the contrary; several people have already signed up.

and even at the slightest possibility that this even does occur, what gives you the right to give a title that you have absolutely no relevancy to it, in fact the opposite of such?
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:42:02 PM
I know youre an idiot and all bubba, but you dont have the power or the authority to grant someone the title of 'top troll'.

You probably dont even know what a top troll does around here.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:56:22 PM
At 4/6/2014 4:42:02 PM, imabench wrote:
I know youre an idiot and all bubba, but you dont have the power or the authority to grant someone the title of 'top troll'.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:11:48 PM
Why would anyone compete for such an idiotic position?

That's like calling someone the head criminal in a prison. They're still scum.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:20:12 PM
At 4/6/2014 4:42:02 PM, imabench wrote:

CRAP MAN!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!!!!! nac
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:26:41 PM
Anyhow, since Imabench is about to leave again (and this time probably for good), the signups will continue.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:33:32 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:26:41 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Anyhow, since Imabench is about to leave again (and this time probably for good), the signups will continue.

Again, you arent in a position to declare someone top troll since you dont even know what the position entails.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:35:01 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:33:32 PM, imabench wrote:

Again, you arent in a position to declare someone top troll since you dont even know what the position entails.

Well, you can't really keep the position if you leave the Site; if a country's king runs off to another land and the people don't see him again in years, then OF COURSE they'd crown another king.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:36:03 PM

It entails:

1) Crying like a baby about your daddy issues
2) making a YouTube series to bully other members and publicly shame any who have a different view to the host
3) Be an ignorant prick.

Pretty easy, if you ask me.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:36:37 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:35:01 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Well, you can't really keep the position if you leave the Site; if a country's king runs off to another land and the people don't see him again in years, then OF COURSE they'd crown another king.

You clearly have no idea how a monarchy works if you think that the people crown king's.... idiot

Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:42:38 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:36:37 PM, imabench wrote:

You clearly have no idea how a monarchy works if you think that the people crown king's.... idiot

So tell me how the first king came.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:45:14 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:42:38 PM, Generic-Name wrote:
At 4/6/2014 5:36:37 PM, imabench wrote:

So tell me how the first king came.

There was no king, there will be no king. Ima was just told by his friends he was king...doesn't make it true.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:54:53 PM
1) I am the heir.
2) If you proclaim yourself a troll, you are not a troll.
3) Even if there was a "King Troll," it wouldn't be a title you would earn in a competition. You would earn it by consistently showing quick-wittedness in your everyday actions. Because funny is not something you force.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:56:57 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:54:53 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
1) I am the heir.
Why is that?
Why not?
3) Even if there was a "King Troll," it wouldn't be a title you would earn in a competition. You would earn it by consistently showing quick-wittedness in your everyday actions. Because funny is not something you force.
Why is that so?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 6:00:33 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:36:03 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

It entails:

1) Crying like a baby about your daddy issues
2) making a YouTube series to bully other members and publicly shame any who have a different view to the host
3) Be an ignorant prick.

Pretty easy, if you ask me.

Well it only seems easy to an idiot like you since you dont know what it is either :)

MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 6:03:07 PM
At 4/6/2014 5:56:57 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
1) I am the heir.
Why is that?

Because bench said so.
Why not?

Because funny isn't something you force.

Why is that so?

Because funny isn't something you f*cking force.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:01:51 PM
At 4/6/2014 6:03:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 4/6/2014 5:56:57 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
1) I am the heir.
Why is that?

Because bench said so.
Why not?

Because funny isn't something you force.

Why is that so?

Because funny isn't something you f*cking force.

Much logic
Such intellect.