Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

How to insert pictures into your argument?

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 8:59:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
First, you have to upload them to your photo library first. You can do this by going to your account dashboard and clicking on 'Photos', and that will take you to the upload screen. Once you've uploaded the photo, all you need to do is right click to copy it, and then paste it in your debate. You can resize it and whatnot once you've pasted it.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:05:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 8:59:56 PM, YYW wrote:
You do LSD and then, then pictures appear and they taste like cotton candy.

Will shrooms work?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
queenofmayhem
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:10:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 8:59:56 PM, YYW wrote:
You do LSD and then, then pictures appear and they taste like cotton candy.

Wow thanks that's perfect!
queenofmayhem
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:10:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 8:59:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
First, you have to upload them to your photo library first. You can do this by going to your account dashboard and clicking on 'Photos', and that will take you to the upload screen. Once you've uploaded the photo, all you need to do is right click to copy it, and then paste it in your debate. You can resize it and whatnot once you've pasted it.

Thank you!
YYW
Posts: 36,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:20:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 9:10:21 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
At 4/5/2014 8:59:56 PM, YYW wrote:
You do LSD and then, then pictures appear and they taste like cotton candy.

Wow thanks that's perfect!

lol, don't actually do LSD.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:21:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 9:05:46 PM, n7 wrote:
At 4/5/2014 8:59:56 PM, YYW wrote:
You do LSD and then, then pictures appear and they taste like cotton candy.

Will shrooms work?

Probably not, but lots of shrooms might have some other interesting effects.
Tsar of DDO
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2014 9:25:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 9:10:33 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
At 4/5/2014 8:59:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
First, you have to upload them to your photo library first. You can do this by going to your account dashboard and clicking on 'Photos', and that will take you to the upload screen. Once you've uploaded the photo, all you need to do is right click to copy it, and then paste it in your debate. You can resize it and whatnot once you've pasted it.

Thank you!

No problem. :)
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:21:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2014 8:53:22 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
Thanks in advance!

I posted a thread about this a while ago, I wish it could be stickied.

There are two ways.

1. Html. Basically you just take rich text off, and type this <img src="insert url here between these qoutations" height="300px" width="300px" />

With this way, you can adjust the height to whatever you please.

2. save a picture you want and upload it to your pictures on your DDO album. after uploading it, go to your pics and right click and copy image, and paste it into your debate.

I prefer the first way, as it gives you more customization.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227