Jump to topic:

A shocking realisation

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:23:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This "revolution" is meaningless. You will not get noticed, you will change nothing. If you were ever to take control of this site it would cease to exist within about a week. To me this looks like a joke no one is willing to admit to. Accept the rules and move on, if you don't like the rules that much then leave most of the people making this a problem would be probably better off deactivating their accounts anyway.
Turn around, go back.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 6:59:39 AM
At 4/6/2014 4:23:31 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
This "revolution" is meaningless. You will not get noticed, you will change nothing. If you were ever to take control of this site it would cease to exist within about a week. To me this looks like a joke no one is willing to admit to. Accept the rules and move on, if you don't like the rules that much then leave most of the people making this a problem would be probably better off deactivating their accounts anyway.

That seems to me like one of those arguments where a patriot shows up on Fox News and says something like, "If you don't like our rules of gun ownership, leave to Canada" and thinks he has offered a great solution.

I'm not a supporter of that revolution per se, but neither do I like the current rules. That being said, I'm staying here, regardless. I can get myself to follow such rules, but to me that doesn't mean I should personally support them. Change comes from within and so I'm hoping that we would allow "personal attacks" at some point, but if that doesn't happen, there are loads of subtle ways to personally insult others.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:18:33 AM
At 4/6/2014 6:59:39 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

That seems to me like one of those arguments where a patriot shows up on Fox News and says something like, "If you don't like our rules of gun ownership, leave to Canada" and thinks he has offered a great solution.

I'm not a supporter of that revolution per se, but neither do I like the current rules. That being said, I'm staying here, regardless. I can get myself to follow such rules, but to me that doesn't mean I should personally support them. Change comes from within and so I'm hoping that we would allow "personal attacks" at some point, but if that doesn't happen, there are loads of subtle ways to personally insult others.

"That seems to me like one of those arguments where a patriot shows up on Fox News and says something like, "If you don't like our rules of gun ownership, leave to Canada" and thinks he has offered a great solution."

Sounds like an amicable solution to me
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:35:40 AM

They might as well give up because it is kind of like a chinese finger trap; The more you try to resist, the more resistance you feel going against you pulling away. Though if you just embrace it, the chinese finger trap will lose it's grip on you.