Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

My perspective on personal vote-bombing.

Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:29:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Voting is a sacred thing.

For me, if I have feelings FOR or AGAINST a person in debate, I will try my best to avoid debating on it unless there is an OBJECTIVELY determined winner.

Here is the thing:

If you hate someone, they will always be ugly to you, even if they are super hot in reality. Liking someone blinds you to their flaws in a similar manner.

You must be truthful to yourself and not try to bring enemies down, let them rot in their own piss, so to say.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:30:06 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:29:07 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

For me, if I had feelings FOR or AGAINST a person in debate, I would try my best to avoid voting on it unless there is an OBJECTIVELY determined winner.

Here is the thing:

If you hate someone, they will always be ugly to you, even if they are super hot in reality. Liking someone blinds you to their flaws in a similar manner.

You must be truthful to yourself and not try to bring enemies down, let them rot in their own piss, so to say.

Fixed
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:37:51 PM

For me, if I have feelings FOR or AGAINST a person in debate, I will try my best to avoid debating on it unless there is an OBJECTIVELY determined winner.

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:56:52 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:37:51 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.

Then stop doing it please as you are causing a lot of havoc.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:59:00 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:56:52 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.

Lol. You must be new here. There is a user here who creates havocs over minor things with the support of his friends. In the past, it was about someone posting about bestiality, now it's about votes. That's why my 2 point vote created a havoc in the first place.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:00:38 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:59:00 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.

Lol. You must be new here. There is a user here who creates havocs over minor things with the support of his friends. In the past, it was about someone posting about bestiality, now it's about votes. That's why my 2 point vote created a havoc in the first place.

This is not the way to go about things. If you know someone is hypersensitive the decent thing to do is to let them be, undisturbed. There is no need for someone as mature as yourself to intentionally aggravate them when you lose nothing by leaving the debate alone.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:02:23 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:00:38 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.

This is not the way to go about things. If you know someone is hypersensitive the decent thing to do is to let them be, undisturbed. There is no need for someone as mature as yourself to intentionally aggravate them when you lose nothing by leaving the debate alone.

So basically I shouldn't vote against anyone I suspect to be hypersensitive even though he might have lost the debate?

I think the problem starts if we all did that, and that hypersensitive kid got away with his nonsense. Don't you think?
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:03:46 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:02:23 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 4/6/2014 8:00:38 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

Here is the thing:

Voting is overrated.

So basically I shouldn't vote against anyone I suspect to be hypersensitive even though he might have lost the debate?

I think the problem starts if we all did that, and that hypersensitive kid got away with his nonsense. Don't you think?

The hypersensitive kid can't help that he is hypersensitive. The antagonist can prevent stooping down to the kid's level because he has the mental capacity to do so.