Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NiqashMotawadi3- Do you like him or hate him?

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:51:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To be honest, I have this pleasure in being hated by many and loved by some, but I'm not sure who likes me, dislikes me and is completely apathetic towards me anymore.

This is not a post for me to establish my Ego. I'm already an a-hole with a massive Ego[S]. But a bee's a-hole if you ask many[ST]. It's more of a statistic and a form of feedback for me.

There has been recently many organized attacks against me by people who I think have lost their respect around here because of their constant bickering with others, not necessarily with me. Therefore, I want you to be completely honest. If you hate me, say it. If you like me, aww, that's adorable. Let's see what you really think about me.

You're allowed to give personal insults as long as you're being honest. Everyone is allowed to participate even people who are known to hate me. Because I agree beforehand that you are allowed to insult me, the moderation policy doesn't apply similarly to how it doesn't apply on Rap Battles in the debate section.

Speak your hearts out. It's good therapy for all of us[S].
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:52:50 PM
This is a very, very bad idea that will only hurt your feelings.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:53:30 PM
Allowing people to criticise oneself behind their back is the first step to leading a happy life. forcing them to say ti to one's face is the first step to ending up alone.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:56:45 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:52:50 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

I'm a child of a war-torn country. What bullets can't do, words can't do. Remember that.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:57:42 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:56:45 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

I'm a child of a war-torn country. What bullets can't do, words can't do. Remember that.

Bullets don't make men fly planes through twin towers.

Remember that.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:58:54 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:57:42 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

Remember that.

Neither do words. Unless you seriously believe that two Qur'anic verses caused 9-11.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:59:12 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:58:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Remember that.

Neither do words. Unless you seriously believe that two Qur'anic verses caused 9-11.

Yes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:05:50 PM

I think it would hurt most people's feelings, but I don't think Niquash is like that.
Tsar of DDO
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:06:50 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:05:50 PM, YYW wrote:

I think it would hurt most people's feelings, but I don't think Niquash is like that.

Yes, we will see how he takes public criticism.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:07:07 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:59:12 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

Remember that.

Yes.

I suppose you also believe that Maritn Luther's words are the reasons for the Holocaust, simply because H!tler used them as a justification?

That's a common misconception. Bin Laden simply used a verse against "polytheists" in Surah 9 as if it was directed against "all non-Muslims." However, what actually caused 9-11 is a mixture of factors ranging from secular modernization which is viewed as a monster in the Islamic world, some bad practices of the West(e.g wars and economic pressure), ignorance and bad economy in many Islamic countries, etc.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:07:44 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:06:50 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

The very fact that he's asking for it is enough to indicate that he is unfazed by it. Either that, or he's just a masochist.
Tsar of DDO
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:08:11 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:07:07 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Remember that.

Yes.

I suppose you also believe that Maritn Luther's words are the reasons for the Holocaust, simply because H!tler used them as a justification?

That's a common misconception. Bin Laden simply used a verse against "polytheists" in Surah 9 as if it was directed against "all non-Muslims." However, what actually caused 9-11 is a mixture of factors ranging from secular modernization which is viewed as a monster in the Islamic world, some bad practices of the West(e.g wars and economic pressure), ignorance and bad economy in many Islamic countries, etc.

My point was that words can do what bullets can't. :)
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:08:31 PM
I'm not a Muslim. I'm arguably an Ex-Muslim if you consider the Durzi sect to be an Islamic sect, which is something people here are divided on.

I'm an agnostic atheist.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:08:38 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:07:44 PM, YYW wrote:

The very fact that he's asking for it is enough to indicate that he is unfazed by it. Either that, or he's just a masochist.

Or an unsuspecting victim of an onslaught.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:09:44 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:08:38 PM, Generic-Name wrote:

I don't think most people are going to participate in this thread. Whether he deserves it or not, even if someone is invited to be cruel, that doesn't make it ok.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:10:14 PM

Remember that.

Yes.

Then I wish you luck.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:11:09 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:

I don't think most people are going to participate in this thread. Whether he deserves it or not, even if someone is invited to be cruel, that doesn't make it ok.

What he has going in his favour is that this is not anonymous. People will be held accountable for what they say.
Generic-Name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:11:44 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:10:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Remember that.

Yes.

Then I wish you luck.

Insha'Allah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:12:23 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:51:12 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
To be honest, I have this pleasure in being hated by many and loved by some, but I'm not sure who likes me, dislikes me and is completely apathetic towards me anymore.

This is not a post for me to establish my Ego. I'm already an a-hole with a massive Ego[S]. But a bee's a-hole if you ask many[ST]. It's more of a statistic and a form of feedback for me.

There has been recently many organized attacks against me by people who I think have lost their respect around here because of their constant bickering with others, not necessarily with me. Therefore, I want you to be completely honest. If you hate me, say it. If you like me, aww, that's adorable. Let's see what you really think about me.

You're allowed to give personal insults as long as you're being honest. Everyone is allowed to participate even people who are known to hate me. Because I agree beforehand that you are allowed to insult me, the moderation policy doesn't apply similarly to how it doesn't apply on Rap Battles in the debate section.

I don't hate you. I don't dislike you.
I don't love you.

If I hadn't seen this forum I would have said I didn't like you either.
But anyone who has the balls/guts to do something like this is awesome.

*Certificate of Awesomeness- from ESocialBookworm
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:13:28 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:11:09 PM, Generic-Name wrote:
At 4/6/2014 9:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:

What he has going in his favour is that this is not anonymous. People will be held accountable for what they say.

You're probably right that people are going to be less inclined to say things about him when their profile is attached to it, because most people just don't like conflict and that's probably a good thing.

But in any case, this sort of thing sets a bad precedent for the forum.
Tsar of DDO
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:14:04 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:12:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I don't love you.

Oh, thanks.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 9:14:51 PM
At 4/6/2014 9:14:04 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 4/6/2014 9:12:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I don't love you.

Oh, thanks.

=)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 6:10:39 AM
Prior to you having your weird personal vendettas against certain members, you had some of my favorite posts on the site that I always looked forward to reading.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 6:34:55 AM

To be honest, I haven't got to know you well enough to be able to say if I like you, dislike you, or what. Though trust me, if I don't like you there will be a noticeable difference between how I talk to you and others on here. For the most part, everyone on here I have respect for. At the same time, there are some characteristics about each person on here I don't like. This being said, I must have some kind of respect for you in order to be talking to you like this. This is the verdict.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 9:42:41 AM
At 4/7/2014 6:10:39 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Prior to you having your weird personal vendettas against certain members, you had some of my favorite posts on the site that I always looked forward to reading.

You're right. My post quality went considerably down. I'm thinking of writing a series of posts on morality (especially desirism and error theory) which I think would be interesting and new around here.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 9:51:12 AM
At 4/7/2014 6:27:59 AM, rross wrote:
At 4/7/2014 6:22:31 AM, rross wrote:
I used to really loathe you, but now I'm not so sure.

because you can be so funny.

I think it was mainly because I had a personal vendetta on you for kicking the sh!t out of me in a debate. But anyway, we both know you're amazing, if not legendary.