Jump to topic:

Questions about Christianity

violetviolin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 10:35:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As I've read through a lot of the posts and debates that people have made about Christianity I've noticed that often times they don't really understand the religion, and are just making assumptions based off of what they've heard Christians believe. As a strong believer, this does bother me as it is a misrepresentation of my faith and leads to the bad ideas that people have about Christianity. I felt like it would be good to offer a way for people to ask questions abut religion, so if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them with biblical evidence if you want. Just don't turn this into a debate, try to keep it a question and answer session. The point f this is not to debate whether or not Christianity is or isn't right, but to understand what it is that Christians believe and why they believe it. Even if you strongly disagree with Christianity you can use this to become more educated abut why you disagree with it, because knowledge is always a powerful thing.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 10:37:26 PM
At 4/6/2014 10:36:27 PM, violetviolin wrote:
Moving this to the religion section, meant to put it there but made a mistake.

It happens
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
violetviolin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 10:40:31 PM
At 4/6/2014 10:37:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/6/2014 10:36:27 PM, violetviolin wrote:
Moving this to the religion section, meant to put it there but made a mistake.

It happens

Yeah, I don't know how to close out a forum but just so everyone knows, I'm not responding to anything posted in this one any more, and I created a new forum (Questions about Christianity 2) in the religion section.